Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

MC Oluomo Son, Junior Outline The Difference Between Him And Lekki Big Boys - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Oluomo Son, Junior Outline The Difference Between Him And Lekki Big Boys (4742 Views)

Man Shares Video Of ‘lekki Big Boys’ Sleeping In One Hotel Room / MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) / 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble (2) (3) (4)

MC Oluomo Son, Junior Outline The Difference Between Him And Lekki Big Boys by Instablogger9ja(m): 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2021
MC Oluomo son, Junior outline the difference between young men living in Lekki and others guys that lived in Europe countries.

According to his post: Lekki guys say they are rich with N3m in their account, guys in Europe are scared they’ve become broke with N20m - MC Oluomo’s son

Read more
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/02/lekki-guys-say-they-are-rich-with-n3m.html?m=0

Re: MC Oluomo Son, Junior Outline The Difference Between Him And Lekki Big Boys by thesicilian: 7:27pm On Feb 10, 2021
OP this is for you:

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Son, Junior Outline The Difference Between Him And Lekki Big Boys by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2021
Agbero begets agbero

Re: MC Oluomo Son, Junior Outline The Difference Between Him And Lekki Big Boys by Mokason288(m): 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
People in Nigeria/ Africa pay cash for everything they Buy
If they loose their job they still keep everything they own

While people in Europe and America buy everything on Credit

House credit, car credit, clothes credit , underwear’s credit

That means if they loose their job they loose everything they have

And you’re here comparing people that pay cash to get everything they own
With those that buy on credit

I HOPE I MADE SO MUCH SENSE

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Son, Junior Outline The Difference Between Him And Lekki Big Boys by Cholls(m): 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2021
My brother they're coming for you.

Re: MC Oluomo Son, Junior Outline The Difference Between Him And Lekki Big Boys by lilvicky68(m): 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
Junior apart from touting what does your father do?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Son, Junior Outline The Difference Between Him And Lekki Big Boys by CandyOps(m): 8:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
Zzor:
Agbero begets agbero

C'mon stop hating. The niggah is frosh to death

Re: MC Oluomo Son, Junior Outline The Difference Between Him And Lekki Big Boys by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 10, 2021
CandyOps:

C'mon stop hating. The niggah is frosh to death
What's frosh about him

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Son, Junior Outline The Difference Between Him And Lekki Big Boys by dangotesmummy: 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2021
Smh.senseless talk

See how local and Razz he looks undecided

If you have 1 billion dollars without class,finesse and intelligence, your crass nature will always reveal itself.that's exactly what is happening to this one

Re: MC Oluomo Son, Junior Outline The Difference Between Him And Lekki Big Boys by dangotesmummy: 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
Zzor:
What's frosh about him
lol are you minding the clown.

They're obviously birds of a feather

Re: MC Oluomo Son, Junior Outline The Difference Between Him And Lekki Big Boys by pepperdemzombie: 9:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
Mokason288:

House credit, clothes credit , underwear’s credit

And you’re here comparing people that pay cash to get everything they own poor
Don't mind the mumu.
A log of wood in the Antlantic ocean for 1000 years can NEVER be a crocodile.
E just open mouth gbaaa, close am pooo like trap wen miss target.

Re: MC Oluomo Son, Junior Outline The Difference Between Him And Lekki Big Boys by ProfessorBerlin(m): 10:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
98% of nairalanders don't have what MC Oluomo junior have in his bank account

Re: MC Oluomo Son, Junior Outline The Difference Between Him And Lekki Big Boys by Silentgroper(m): 10:21pm On Feb 10, 2021
Zzor:
Agbero begets agbero
Bt is he nt ur kind of man? i mean, a rich man.

Re: MC Oluomo Son, Junior Outline The Difference Between Him And Lekki Big Boys by ojiamu: 11:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
Zzor:
What's frosh about him
Taking a look at ur pix, u are covering something. What is that u are covering in the middle?
Re: MC Oluomo Son, Junior Outline The Difference Between Him And Lekki Big Boys by Dreyton36: 12:16am On Feb 11, 2021
Mfvcking 48 undecided

3m and 20m all na still millionaire

And Las Las even 20milli no be money sef to many folks
And na big money also to many folks

Men dey shoot azas of $1m steadily they cashout dis one dey enjoy oluomo title dey Yan anyhow because he get mouth too

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Re: MC Oluomo Son, Junior Outline The Difference Between Him And Lekki Big Boys by Temitopemo6e6(m): 12:24am On Feb 11, 2021
To him now life is about comparison , the reality is that life is a journey not a competition.inner inner peace matter in all that one posseses without it you are nothing

Re: MC Oluomo Son, Junior Outline The Difference Between Him And Lekki Big Boys by YungMillionaire: 1:24am On Feb 11, 2021
Notice how Igbos will leave their wretched Abia state and be crying all over this thread. Go and complain to Ekwerandu, Peter Obi, Obiano etc. for the wretchedness of the SE. McOluomo is not in charge in alaigbo. grin grin

Re: MC Oluomo Son, Junior Outline The Difference Between Him And Lekki Big Boys by majamajic(m): 3:13am On Feb 11, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:

Then ?
Re: MC Oluomo Son, Junior Outline The Difference Between Him And Lekki Big Boys by Mokason288(m): 3:37am On Feb 11, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:
And so?

Re: MC Oluomo Son, Junior Outline The Difference Between Him And Lekki Big Boys by Jazzafizzy(f): 3:42am On Feb 11, 2021
No comment yet . Let wait and see if it got to the promise land
Re: MC Oluomo Son, Junior Outline The Difference Between Him And Lekki Big Boys by odave: 4:09am On Feb 11, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Don't mind the mumu.
A log of wood in the Antlantic ocean for 1000 years can NEVER be a crocodile.
E just open mouth gbaaa, close am pooo like trap wen miss target.

I can't help but to laugh out loud at this your comment grin grin cheesy
Which one be gbaaa, pooo... grin like trap wey miss target grin grin lol, kuku kee me cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: MC Oluomo Son, Junior Outline The Difference Between Him And Lekki Big Boys by Hustlerlomo(m): 5:08am On Feb 11, 2021
Like father Like son.
Re: MC Oluomo Son, Junior Outline The Difference Between Him And Lekki Big Boys by pepperdemzombie: 7:08am On Feb 11, 2021
odave:

I can't help but to laugh out loud at this your comment grin grin cheesy
Which one be gbaaa, pooo... grin like trap wey miss target grin grin lol, kuku kee me cheesy cheesy cheesy
When trap miss target, the noise dey loud gan!
Re: MC Oluomo Son, Junior Outline The Difference Between Him And Lekki Big Boys by Kingluqman(m): 7:23am On Feb 11, 2021
We don hear
Re: MC Oluomo Son, Junior Outline The Difference Between Him And Lekki Big Boys by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:46am On Feb 11, 2021
Mokason288:

House credit, car credit, clothes credit , underwear’s credit

And you’re here comparing people that pay cash to get everything they own
With those that buy on credit

I HOPE I MADE SO MUCH SENSE
100% sense you've made.

Re: MC Oluomo Son, Junior Outline The Difference Between Him And Lekki Big Boys by Adeyemitoheeb1: 8:52am On Feb 11, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:
You just make me laugh,how much does he have, i know more than 4 peoples on this nairaland that will change his money
Re: MC Oluomo Son, Junior Outline The Difference Between Him And Lekki Big Boys by Coldie(m): 9:10am On Feb 11, 2021
True. In Europe/America making #1m is not hard at allllllllllllllll some student jobs can make u earn that in less than one month
Re: MC Oluomo Son, Junior Outline The Difference Between Him And Lekki Big Boys by padi94(m): 10:25am On Feb 11, 2021
Na wa o
Re: MC Oluomo Son, Junior Outline The Difference Between Him And Lekki Big Boys by jericco1(m): 10:30am On Feb 11, 2021
E be tins cool cool
Re: MC Oluomo Son, Junior Outline The Difference Between Him And Lekki Big Boys by Missyajoke(f): 12:04pm On Feb 11, 2021
Stupid news
Re: MC Oluomo Son, Junior Outline The Difference Between Him And Lekki Big Boys by pretydiva(f): 1:55pm On Feb 11, 2021
How's the post relevant undecided

"I Say Thank You To My Fans" SEE Mercy Johnson's Customised New Car / Photos From Mide Martins Movie Premiere Which Had All Her Bleached Friends / Hope Mum Won’t See This? (SEE PHOTOS)