Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

I Will Never Stop Masturbating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Never Stop Masturbating (4466 Views)

Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO / Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex / Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Stop Masturbating by Nobody: 6:10am On Feb 11, 2021
Hmmm
Re: I Will Never Stop Masturbating by ChildOfDoom: 7:02am On Feb 11, 2021
thesicilian:
Your body will tell you when to stop.
hmm. I know the side effect like weak erection and kidney problem, but I can't help it. if I don't hold on to carbonated drinks and masturbation, I may fall back to gambling out of desperation. And you know that is more disastrous to me
Re: I Will Never Stop Masturbating by Dliquidmetal(m): 7:09am On Feb 11, 2021
We are all addicted to something that takes the pains away,dont be hypocritical.
Re: I Will Never Stop Masturbating by ChildOfDoom: 9:56am On Feb 11, 2021
realman42:
Yeah...life can be saddening.we all need something to calm us.real babe for beta Sha
I can't afford a real babe. I'm broke and indebted. I also can not patronise prostitutes as they can not provide the maximum satisfaction I need at a low rate
Re: I Will Never Stop Masturbating by AkDoga19: 10:10am On Feb 11, 2021
Masturbation is evil that so many people both male and female commit, it takes only the Grace of God to avoid it.
Re: I Will Never Stop Masturbating by padi94(m): 10:32am On Feb 11, 2021
Bro better stop it, it has a lot to do with your fortune
Re: I Will Never Stop Masturbating by Writendearn: 11:31am On Feb 11, 2021
MajorWarren:

Thank God you’ve overcome the paedophilia bit.
Also, I reckon your addiction to Pepsi would probably kill you long before masturbation does.

My friend you need to focus all your wanking energy into replacing your boss’s 200k

Same wanking that he said has been the activity that took his mind off punting? The punting that put him in this perilous predicament in the first place. If anything, I think OP is doing things right considering his circumstances. And where did you get that data about Pepsi consumption and frequent masturbation leading to deaths? Enlighten us abeg.

If you're a fiction writer, check my signature and reach out to me
Re: I Will Never Stop Masturbating by uthlaw: 11:34am On Feb 11, 2021
jonaifame22:
May God see you through, dnt feel bad almost every boy masturbate
I dont because I pray 5times a day,with masturbation,you cannot prayed!
Re: I Will Never Stop Masturbating by uthlaw: 11:36am On Feb 11, 2021
femi4:
We have good addictions, gravitate towards them

It's over 12months I take any carbonated drinks. Now, I save more cos water is cheaper and healthier
you try ooo,na 1yr b dat!
Re: I Will Never Stop Masturbating by PAWG(m): 11:58am On Feb 11, 2021
AkDoga19:
Masturbation is evil that so many people both male and female commit, it takes only the Grace of God to avoid it.

People are dying prematurely daily and you’re bothered about the supposed evil of masturbation.

If the OP must pick it’s better to drop betting and stick with masturbation.
Re: I Will Never Stop Masturbating by PAWG(m): 12:02pm On Feb 11, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
Op watch that YouTube side effects of masturbation trust me you won't want to masturbate anymore if you love yourself

On that same YouTube I’m pretty sure you’ll find videos on the benefits of masturbation, people feed off other people’s inhibitions

There’s still no general consensus on this issue

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Stop Masturbating by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 11, 2021
Pepsi and masturbation grin even if dem drop toto ontop this one head him prick no fit ever charge
Re: I Will Never Stop Masturbating by kingcharm10: 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2021
Your glory na low current, na why things dey be like that for you.
Re: I Will Never Stop Masturbating by Katridge2021: 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2021
Stick to what makes you happy. Rule 367.
Re: I Will Never Stop Masturbating by nnamdiosu(m): 3:29pm On Feb 11, 2021
Wittyglam:
There are others ways to calm yourself, let me share the side of effects of masturbation with you. Work on stopping it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6IkocYV5rI

Your video is very nice. Good audio, lightening etc.

I'll however suggest you try to use a video editor that can help write down the points on the screen as you say them. It makes it more interesting and more memorizable.

Cheers
Re: I Will Never Stop Masturbating by ChildOfDoom: 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
I don't know if it's attention or stories but, if it's true; try to repay in batches e.g. 40k, 40k, 30k, 40k, 50k. If you want to wait till the 200k complete, you might end up spending part of it.
hmm. only a miracle will help me pay back. for now, I will only be able to pay back 45k in all, within three months before my secret is leaked.

I earn 20k monthly. I plan eating 6k monthly (200 per day). then 4k monthly rent. that means 10k is gone and 10k left for rent. then I do extra-lessons from 5pm to 7pm. from there I can raise 5k monthly. that means 15k per month to settle debt. only 45k can be raised by April.

I'm so bleeped. but no matter the pressure, I won't gamble again (by God's grace)
Re: I Will Never Stop Masturbating by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 11, 2021
ChildOfDoom:
Good to note that since last week Monday, I have not visited a betnaija shop for any reason. Roughly ten days now. I have also worked on some of my unhealthy habits as well as some tendencies for paedophilia.

But I can't just give up all my addictions. The world will just be too sad and bitter for me to live in. I will stick to my addictions to Pepsi and masturbation to see me through

My guy don't mind those fools saying u should get a girlfriend or olosho. Masturbating is the best and it's very safe. No worries about STDs and pregnancy. My guy continue abeg. I support you 100%

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Stop Masturbating by gift2xl: 5:39pm On Feb 11, 2021
C u soon at the other side.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simp Stories Thread: Share Your Experience Of Being A Simp!! / The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations / Top 9 Reasons Men Get Rejected By The Women They Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.