Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Plateau Gateman Kills, Buries Tricycle Rider In Uncompleted Building - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Plateau Gateman Kills, Buries Tricycle Rider In Uncompleted Building (18907 Views)

Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House / Gateman Kills And Buries Boss In His Backyard (video) / Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plateau Gateman Kills, Buries Tricycle Rider In Uncompleted Building by EvenBlogger: 4:59am On Feb 11, 2021
A middle-aged man, Ibrahim Raymond, has been arrested by the police in Plateau State for allegedly killing a tricycle rider, Micah Luka, and burying him in an uncompleted building.

Ibrahim, as a security guard in the Millionaires’ Quarter area of Jos metropolis, was among the over 40 suspects paraded by the police for various crimes, including armed robbery and kidnapping, at the command headquarters in Jos on Wednesday. Anambra 360 Reports

Ibrahim, who confessed to the crime, told PUNCH Metro that he decided to kill the victim, who was his friend, because of money.

“He (the tricycle rider) was my friend. He told me that he had money and I asked him to give me some, but he refused and I killed him. I regret my actions,” the suspect stated.

The state Commissioner of Police, Edward Egbuka, narrated how the suspect was apprehended by men of the command.

He said, “On December 22, 2020, based on credible intelligence, police detectives attached to the Anwan Rogo Division, Jos, arrested one Mubarak Isah of Angwan Rimi, Jos, in possession of a tricycle with number plate QAP 142 WW, which he was about to dispose of.

“The suspect could not give a satisfactory account of how he came about the tricycle. Interrogated further, he confessed that the tricycle was given to him by one Raymond Ibrahim of the Millionaires’ Quarter, Jos. The said Raymond was tracked down and arrested. On interrogation, he confessed to have killed the owner of the tricycle, identified as Micah Luka, of the same address on December 16, 2020, and buried the victim in an uncompleted building along Liberty Boulevard, Jos.

“The suspect led the police to the burial site, where the decomposing corpse of the victim was exhumed. Exhibits recovered from the suspects include the victim’s ATM card and the suspected murder weapon.

“The case is still under investigation and the suspect will soon be charged.”

Source: https://punchng.com/plateau-gateman-kills-buries-tricycle-rider-in-uncompleted-building/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Plateau Gateman Kills, Buries Tricycle Rider In Uncompleted Building by Itoro350(m): 5:24am On Feb 11, 2021
HMMMM
Re: Plateau Gateman Kills, Buries Tricycle Rider In Uncompleted Building by SamgoldBaba: 5:27am On Feb 11, 2021
angry
Re: Plateau Gateman Kills, Buries Tricycle Rider In Uncompleted Building by Nobody: 5:36am On Feb 11, 2021
People still dey get friend?
For this century?
Humans wey dangerous pass snake.

Those wey no me know me, my one true friend na Orijin. We talk at length, he dey reason me Wella. When I ask am something E dey high me. Give me joy. And best of all, when E reach time to play champions league wink, he no dey disappoint me. Love you Orijin

Only OGs know Wetin be champions league wink

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plateau Gateman Kills, Buries Tricycle Rider In Uncompleted Building by Nobody: 5:37am On Feb 11, 2021
Fear friends..
Re: Plateau Gateman Kills, Buries Tricycle Rider In Uncompleted Building by DaddyRochie1642: 5:42am On Feb 11, 2021
From the story up there, that man was killed by his "Friend".

I've always had a great hate for that particular Word "Friend" ..... Another word My Soul despises With passion is that word "Bestie".

Spits In Disgust

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Gateman Kills, Buries Tricycle Rider In Uncompleted Building by Nobody: 5:58am On Feb 11, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
From the story up there, that man was killed by his "Friend".

I've always had a great hate for that particular Word "Friend" ..... Another word My Soul despises With passion is that word "Bestie".

Spits In Disgust

Dont dispise the word friend, the best friends are introverted friends, they are very hard to crack.. but when cracked.... maam, "you have got something thicker than blood.. is it loans, is it quality advise, is it empathy.... Adamu, God would continue to elevate you, blessings shall never elude you.. Amen.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Gateman Kills, Buries Tricycle Rider In Uncompleted Building by DaddyRochie1642: 6:05am On Feb 11, 2021
Esseite:

Dont dispise the word friend, the best friends are introverted friends, they are very hard to crack.. but when cracked.... maam, "you have got something thicker than blood.. is it loans, is it quality advise, is it empathy.... Adamu, God would continue to elevate you, blessings shall never elude you.. Amen.

Hope you also let This your Adamu Friend know and you also show him that he means alot to you and you cherish him and the Friendship you guys share, Action speaks louder words.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Gateman Kills, Buries Tricycle Rider In Uncompleted Building by Yankee101: 6:36am On Feb 11, 2021
The heart of man is exceedingly wicked

Let's turn to God through Jesus Christ

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Gateman Kills, Buries Tricycle Rider In Uncompleted Building by mytime24(f): 7:15am On Feb 11, 2021
Evil men@work

Re: Plateau Gateman Kills, Buries Tricycle Rider In Uncompleted Building by Bvlgari: 8:17am On Feb 11, 2021
wickedness
Re: Plateau Gateman Kills, Buries Tricycle Rider In Uncompleted Building by dollytino4real(f): 8:30am On Feb 11, 2021
trust no man
Re: Plateau Gateman Kills, Buries Tricycle Rider In Uncompleted Building by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:54am On Feb 11, 2021
Ibrahim, who confessed to the crime, told PUNCH Metro that he decided to kill the victim, who was his friend, because of money.

He (the tricycle rider) was my friend. He told me that he had money and I asked him to give me some, but he refused and I killed him. I regret my actions,” the suspect stated.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plateau Gateman Kills, Buries Tricycle Rider In Uncompleted Building by Igwe355(f): 9:00am On Feb 11, 2021
Battling with stubborn pimples,dark spots,blemishes and stretch marks?

Want to tone your skin? Watsapp asap 080 6029 1729 for an organic black soap that'll do the trick
Re: Plateau Gateman Kills, Buries Tricycle Rider In Uncompleted Building by definitelyCYRIL(m): 9:00am On Feb 11, 2021
H
Re: Plateau Gateman Kills, Buries Tricycle Rider In Uncompleted Building by 67ade: 9:02am On Feb 11, 2021
Has anyone notice hardly will there be a day without news of killings on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Gateman Kills, Buries Tricycle Rider In Uncompleted Building by pennywys(m): 9:02am On Feb 11, 2021
angry

The north not humans

Evil is in their DNA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau Gateman Kills, Buries Tricycle Rider In Uncompleted Building by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:02am On Feb 11, 2021
Loladeogundare:
Reading
Learn to be creative for yourself and your environment, this is 2021.......okay?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plateau Gateman Kills, Buries Tricycle Rider In Uncompleted Building by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:03am On Feb 11, 2021
67ade:
Has anyone notice hardly will there be a day without news of killings on Nairaland
Hmmmmmmm, this is deep!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plateau Gateman Kills, Buries Tricycle Rider In Uncompleted Building by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:03am On Feb 11, 2021
When will good news be more Dan bad news
Re: Plateau Gateman Kills, Buries Tricycle Rider In Uncompleted Building by sylve11: 9:04am On Feb 11, 2021
Frienemy..... sad cool
Re: Plateau Gateman Kills, Buries Tricycle Rider In Uncompleted Building by oluwasegun007(m): 9:06am On Feb 11, 2021
Evil men full everywhere....
Re: Plateau Gateman Kills, Buries Tricycle Rider In Uncompleted Building by FastLane25(m): 9:06am On Feb 11, 2021
if you want to have any kind of detrimental relationship with your friend just lend him money or have more money than him and see...
what the world is turning into sef

1 Like

Re: Plateau Gateman Kills, Buries Tricycle Rider In Uncompleted Building by Jerryherd: 9:07am On Feb 11, 2021
MejiLoyon:
People still dey get friend?
For this century?
Humans wey dangerous pass snake.

Those wey no me know me, my one true friend na Orijin. We talk at length, he dey reason me Wella. When I ask am something E dey high me. Give me joy. And best of all, when E reach time to play champions league, he no dey disappoint me. Love you Orijin

Mr.... You are a wise man, nothing like friendship just people who have interest in something you offer,

Treat them as customers not friends

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Gateman Kills, Buries Tricycle Rider In Uncompleted Building by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 11, 2021
Life is very cheap these days
Re: Plateau Gateman Kills, Buries Tricycle Rider In Uncompleted Building by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:09am On Feb 11, 2021
pennywys:
angry

The north not humans

Evil is in their DNA
I thought you guys said Plateau are not northerns but middle belt,so election is over and they are northerns.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Gateman Kills, Buries Tricycle Rider In Uncompleted Building by pickatyouu: 9:09am On Feb 11, 2021
Some persons heartless sha.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Arrested With Cocaine In Pune, India / Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin / Burial Photos Of Ogah Jumbo Ochigbo, Civil Defense Officer Killed By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.