Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

1 Dies, 3 Faint As Ebonyi State University Commences GST Examinations (Pics) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 1 Dies, 3 Faint As Ebonyi State University Commences GST Examinations (Pics) (41880 Views)

Man Used As Human Guinea Pig After Radiation Disaster.(not for the faint hearts) / Akwa Ibom State University Commences 2nd Semester ...academic Calendar Out / Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 Dies, 3 Faint As Ebonyi State University Commences GST Examinations (Pics) by Akuruoulo(m): 7:03pm On Feb 11, 2021
youngking22:
Actually 3 girls are dead now, yesterday was so bad, Asin bad. Instead of bringing in Ambulance the school brought in police. The matter heavy for mouth...

When NAIJA go better ?
Re: 1 Dies, 3 Faint As Ebonyi State University Commences GST Examinations (Pics) by Akuruoulo(m): 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2021
Nairalandian:
Dear Lord,
How did I end up being a Nigerian. Why didn't my ancestors board a ship to the West. Even if they suffer as slaves, their descendants would not have ended up in this thing called Africa.
embarassed cry

U can do it for ur descendant
Re: 1 Dies, 3 Faint As Ebonyi State University Commences GST Examinations (Pics) by Periklis: 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2021
The annoying this country is that we think we are educated but trust me we are not.

How can you schedule an exam for over 1000 students in the same hall all the same. Time and yet you think you will have the best of experience.

Common sense did you tell you that there will be stampede.

This country illiteracy sway supreme even in our high institution.
Re: 1 Dies, 3 Faint As Ebonyi State University Commences GST Examinations (Pics) by CodeTemplar: 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2021
TessBiwom:

The school fees is not cheap.I think in the entire south east state owned university, EBSU fees is quite expensive.
For a non-indigene ,I paid over a 100 plus for a section for the five years I spent in that school. the school management don't really care and there's no proper planning.I remember my final GST exam was slated for 9 a.m and I got to perm site as early as 8 a.m without eating anything and I wrote that exam around past 5pm. l was lucky because my name was on the system that day. some persons didn't take the exam that day and I'm certain, they came early like I did.
Alot needs to change. I was heartbroken when I saw the videos last night.
N100,000 is fair enough though one of the highest for public uni around. These are some of the areas NUC need to start probing into because student welfare can negate other aspect of their efforts. Why keep student waiting for extra 8 hours ? That sounds like a ploy to disorient them to increase failure rate and by extension 'sorting' rate.
Re: 1 Dies, 3 Faint As Ebonyi State University Commences GST Examinations (Pics) by samwillyco1(m): 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
youngking22:

Overcrowding, coupled with some students been asthmatic and probably hunger.

Ok
Re: 1 Dies, 3 Faint As Ebonyi State University Commences GST Examinations (Pics) by Biggers82(m): 12:00am On Feb 12, 2021
Isobug:

Mumu person. When they say Travel and see for yourself you say no.
I wonder where the crowd you see in the video and pics are from? Maybe Ogun? Abi na Ekiti?
Stupid and parochial being

I don't blame you
I only blame that Boy that gave birth to you sha
Re: 1 Dies, 3 Faint As Ebonyi State University Commences GST Examinations (Pics) by Cmanforall: 12:21am On Feb 12, 2021
tito44:

You dont have sense coz if u did, u will know fees varies from department and courses
Mr. Sense, if this was exam you will still FAIL. tongue tongue tongue

How's your answer related to the question?
Re: 1 Dies, 3 Faint As Ebonyi State University Commences GST Examinations (Pics) by Isobug: 4:17am On Feb 12, 2021
Biggers82:

I don't blame you
I only blame that Boy that gave birth to you sha
You lack the capacity to blame me. Empty skull
Re: 1 Dies, 3 Faint As Ebonyi State University Commences GST Examinations (Pics) by TessBiwom(f): 7:01am On Feb 12, 2021
[quote author=CodeTemplar post=98973186]N100,000 is fair enough though one of the highest for public uni around. These are some of the areas NUC need to start probing into because student welfare can negate other aspect of their efforts. Why keep student waiting for extra 8 hours ? That sounds like a ploy to disorient them to increase failure rate and by extension 'sorting' rate.[/quote
Exactly .They have a price tag for each grade and minions in over starched shirts and puffed shoulders called comrade that claim to be intermediaries.
Re: 1 Dies, 3 Faint As Ebonyi State University Commences GST Examinations (Pics) by EKOSuperior(m): 8:46am On Feb 12, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Even in Covido season they still packed humans like sardines. Cheap school fees shouldn't be synonymous with stupid management
The fees are not even cheap.
Re: 1 Dies, 3 Faint As Ebonyi State University Commences GST Examinations (Pics) by engrFsumtin(m): 9:08am On Feb 12, 2021
Guys...message me for your...

Complete computer Science project for sale

Complete Human Resource management project for sale(40 pages).
Re: 1 Dies, 3 Faint As Ebonyi State University Commences GST Examinations (Pics) by ParkleElegant: 9:59am On Feb 12, 2021
youngking22:
Actually 3 girls are dead now, yesterday was so bad, Asin bad. Instead of bringing in Ambulance the school brought in police. The matter heavy for mouth...

3 dead!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Laminate Your Certificate / Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate / DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.