Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time (51527 Views)

Neo Akpofure Treats Girlfriend, Vee To A Boat Cruise On Her 25th Birthday / Venita Akpofure In Bikini, Shows Her Tattoos & Curvy Body (Photos) / BBNaija's Vee Needs A Husband: Morris Chestnut Vs Neo Akpofure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by Coinbased: 6:16pm On Feb 11, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by chubinwa(m): 6:47pm On Feb 11, 2021
Ghana and he is thanking God like this. what if he travels to European countries. anyways.., living this country is a great achievement for anybody
Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by biggy26: 7:02pm On Feb 11, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

I swear. I always tell my friends, the US, Canada and the EU are for work and making money. But once you have your retirement plan pat down and a business to keep you in false teeth and walking sticks, stay in Africa. There's enough beauty here to satisfy anyone. All those people who travel to Paris and Dubai for vacations are only doing it for the boasting factor, nothing more. I have neither desire nor intention to ever step into Europe or the US again. Shit hole boring countries all.
I tell you bro!
I spent some time in Kenya, lived in nice neighborhoods there, and many times I feel like returning. Peaceful beautiful country.

2 Likes

Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by iamL(f): 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2021
meobizy:
It means the guy was broke all this while. Ghana is just 200 - 300K in living expenses for a week. He should save his thanks for when he finally travels out of the African continent.

I bet u don't spend 10k a week except for money u were given.
Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by Realboygenius(m): 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2021
I'm happy for him. Over the years have gotten to understand that true love goes beyond boyfriend and girlfriend. Don't forget to share #ATokenOfLove with strangers, coursemates and family this Valentine.
Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by Yinksy09(m): 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
Traveling out for the first time makes one really happy. I still remember my first time traveling out of the country. It was a day of joy for me because from my flight ticket to hotel and shopping in Rwanda was all expense paid by my parents. The credit alert from my parents and friends made me smile and I really felt loved. What I got from them is #aTokenOfLove

1 Like

Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by Kingchineme6(m): 8:44pm On Feb 11, 2021
This headline self, why not tell us GHANA at the first time? to avoid the stress of opening the news grin grin
Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by Tareq1105: 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2021
Mandela27:
After this year na Ghana sure me die!

Probably his relationship with Vee is not working out bcoz Vee is a Britishco and she has travelled back without taking him along.

1 Like

Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by raphy(m): 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2021
Why the guy come mumu lie this.Na..
I think Say person de do him thing silently to avoid kidnappers for him head .

So if anything happen.for him out there he has already told his enemies that he is in Ghana..

May God protect Him .

Don't announce where u are going on social media it's bad.
Take note
Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by Bonsujk: 10:18am On Feb 12, 2021
byinks:

Please I'd like you to help me out with my next trip...can I have your contact ?

Kindly search for my number on Nairaland you'd see both numbers

1 Like

Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by shoprite: 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2021
Bornsinner7:
The young man said he traveled out of Nigeria for the first time..

What's wrong with you all??

Ghana no be outside Nigeria??...

Bros . . .I come and go and tire for all these people o !

Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:32am On Feb 20, 2021
Iatrogen:

Is Ghana dat expensive to live in? Like how much person fit take survive per month sef?
no be say e too expensive like that..
If you still get like #100k/month you go survive bru
Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by Iatrogen: 8:35am On Feb 20, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
no be say e too expensive like that..
If you still get like #100k/month you go survive bru

Would this cover rent, transport etc?
Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2021
Iatrogen:

Would this cover rent, transport etc?
lol nope boss
Re: Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time by AlphaCEO: 11:01am On Aug 04, 2021
jaybenugo:
Big Brother Naija reality star, Neo Akpofure took to Twitter to rejoice after he travelled out of Nigeria for the first time, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote;

https://twitter.com/NeoAkpofure/status/1359494535836028929?s=20

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Frank Edwards Meets 2Face & Patience Ozokwor [Photos] / Chika Ike squeezes her curves into figure-hugging green dress / Kemi Olunloyo Asked How Much Biodun Fatoyinbo Paid Her. She Fired Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.