Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away (81643 Views)

"I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! / Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List / The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away by Karemarealty288(m): 9:31am On Feb 11, 2021
I just saw the guy ran pass me....

12 Likes

Re: Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away by GamalNasser: 9:32am On Feb 11, 2021
Everything there never reach 1m yet na cheesy
Re: Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away by beehivedata(m): 9:38am On Feb 11, 2021
This is a list written out of wickedness.

I can never marry from a family that gives me such a list.

WHAT NONSENSE!!!! angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away by juman(m): 9:39am On Feb 11, 2021
I believes it is joke list.

Just imagine a lady that already became "gutter" o.
Probably she was aristotle babe in university o.

They should marry her themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away by BlueAir: 9:42am On Feb 11, 2021
grin even women too dey marvel
Beremx:
Nnam ikot akpan gban nyang!!

Is the girl’s family planning to open a supermarket? I am not understanding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away by Ayo2004: 9:42am On Feb 11, 2021
Make the guy just give her belle grin

4 Likes

Re: Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away by Zchi1052(m): 9:43am On Feb 11, 2021
No be say de girl get anything special to offer other than troubles

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away by IamSolopy(m): 9:43am On Feb 11, 2021
Abiii ooo�

Let's talk business���

Re: Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away by Badonasty(m): 9:45am On Feb 11, 2021
Na the guy dey waste time...if he don give the girl belle this list go automatically disappear or at least reduce

2 Likes

Re: Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away by OkoYibo: 9:45am On Feb 11, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
As a responsible man, if you love a woman thw wedding list wont deter you. From what i know, those things are paid for gradually and not at once, many at times over years. Lets stop demonising regions and their cultures. What will you say about the people who flog their potential suitors with koboko to test their mánhood and bravery ?

Paid for gradually indeed? Are they building house?
Don't defend rubbish abeg.

30 Likes

Re: Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away by Buharidgeneral: 9:45am On Feb 11, 2021
The list be like Ican question paper

3 Likes

Re: Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away by Germandude30: 9:45am On Feb 11, 2021
10 create" of mineral got me rolling.

6 Likes

Re: Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away by Rocktation(f): 9:46am On Feb 11, 2021
The question is what is this girl made of, if we must objectify her? Is she Aphrodite? People just don't know their priorities.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away by Karleb(m): 9:46am On Feb 11, 2021
Marry a white girl and your problem shall be solved.

13 Likes

Re: Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away by beehivedata(m): 9:47am On Feb 11, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
As a responsible man, if you love a woman thw wedding list wont deter you. From what i know, those things are paid for gradually and not at once, many at times over years. Lets stop demonising regions and their cultures. What will you say about the people who flog their potential suitors with koboko to test their mánhood and bravery ?
What kind of barbaric culture is that? no wonder the ladies get very old before they eventually see someone to pay outrageous amounts just to fulfill some useless marital rites in the name of list. Stop defending rubbish please.

22 Likes

Re: Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away by Sike(m): 9:47am On Feb 11, 2021
This one thick o
Re: Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away by Sailorsoldier1: 9:48am On Feb 11, 2021
Pay all this an Akwaibom girl will still cheat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away by pennywys(m): 9:48am On Feb 11, 2021
thorpido:
Abasi mbok!
You're dating a girl and you plan to marry her and yet you have no idea what the marriage requirements are in the place you want to marry?You had to wait till you see list mbok?How naive!
Wasted your time and the girl's time.

The list is outrageous though.

MKPO NDO ETE
I dozen of underwear,half dozen of Bender pant So the papa no dey wear pants before? undecided
my thoughts
Re: Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away by udemzyudex(m): 9:48am On Feb 11, 2021
bride price is always negotiable, know that.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 11, 2021
I learnt such list is sometimes given by the wicked elders in the community & the father-in-law could offer some assistance to the groom-to-be so that he wouldn't run away like this man. I don't know how true it is though

2 Likes

Re: Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away by bluefilm: 9:49am On Feb 11, 2021
She must have a platinum pussy with another golden and silvery pussy as spare parts.

3 Likes

Re: Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away by OlawaleBammie: 9:49am On Feb 11, 2021
From 1 to 9 is all about beer, kainkain, more beers, pamin, wine and more and more beers grin

Hope the bride in question is not a drunkard hersef??

No1 to 9 is all about drinks, ahaaa even me sef go jakpa grin grin

Awon idile omutin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away by NybenSBF101(m): 9:49am On Feb 11, 2021
Him for meet the girl's dad and reason the matter with him instead of running away.
Re: Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:50am On Feb 11, 2021
Wahala for who take wedding serious...

Give am belle make them they beg you first and let see if someone go give you that kind list

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away by niel63(m): 9:50am On Feb 11, 2021
After this, she will be expecting the western style of marriage called white wedding (where the norm is usually the woman family that pays. But here, na still the man.). Aswear na we dey kill ourselves. The double standard too much and the unnecessary hype for early marriage for people who are clueless about life itself.
Mark my words if the guy was truly marriage ready, he'd have paid the price.
I beleibesay person dey reach something before e do am.

7 Likes

Re: Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away by addictiv(m): 9:50am On Feb 11, 2021
After spending money and paying for all these items, the man will still have to endure dissatisfaction, limited care n attention, little sometimes no intimacy for months / years, no peace, no respect, neglect, malice and quarrels etc. Marriage is truly one sided..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:51am On Feb 11, 2021
Is he marrying a miss universe beauty queen undecided
Re: Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away by DreegSolutions(m): 9:51am On Feb 11, 2021
GamalNasser:
Everything there no reach 500k na

Did you read the entire list?

Didn't you see 250k in one of the sections?

13 Likes

Re: Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away by Collyno82(m): 9:52am On Feb 11, 2021
Ctorch:
A Nigerian man who was getting set to marry his Akwa Ibom girlfriend, has reportedly abandoned the wedding plans prematurely, owing to the outrageous engagement list given to him by his girl’s family.

On the list were a variety of consumables and non consumables expected to be provided by the groom before their engagement which is meant to hold in the lady’s hometown in Akwa Ibom state.

A Twitter user who shared the story alongside photos of the list, said the man in question allegedly fled at the sight of the list.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheLazyCheff/status/1358763378953584640
All this nonsense started from the time Gov. Akpabio opened their eyes. That is what he meant by uncommon transformation.

1 Like

Re: Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away by pickatyouu: 9:52am On Feb 11, 2021
And they said it's only igbos.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex / Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife / Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.