Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away (81651 Views)

"I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! / Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List / The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away by Gunayo(m): 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
Maybe the guy that wants to marry their daughter is a yahoo yahoo boy. So the need for the outrageous list in order to exploit the guy and get their own share. No wonder some of them are still single and lonely. Thank God for my own in-law oooo.
Re: Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away by descarado: 12:32pm On Feb 13, 2021
Oh, the responses cheesy cheesy
Re: Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away by MSGAMBLE9: 4:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
johnkey:
if you've ever or will ever pay bride price for a second hand roughly used pusssy you are a demented fool that don't deserve the breath of life. only virgins deserve bride price. gbam.
Wise man
Re: Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away by purpleicious(f): 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
Your mother!
Re: Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away by Fucktensei: 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
Marriage is for men not boys
That being said E no mean say make them butcher the guy na. A certain person I know was given a list longer than that. The guyman just called the father of the lady and they started adding and subtracting. Last last the list slim down. Even the parents of the girl sef go slim am. Unless them wan keep the lady for house till she turn Spider woman...because her punna go don get cobwebs.

That aside na so their list be and dem still dey promiscuous? One for my estate here na for general consumption. The husband dey China na so boys start to shine her China.
it should be more like Congo
Re: Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away by wowmagonline: 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
Is true. Akwa Ibom bride list is really expensive. If u see this Akwa Ibom price list, u will just get weak. https://www.immigratefly.xyz/2022/04/bride-price-list-in-akwa-ibom-state.html?m=1
Re: Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away by Prudoh(m): 2:17pm On Sep 14, 2023
Sailorsoldier1:
Pay all this an Akwaibom girl will still cheat

Shut up, Unamikot.
Not all akwaibom girls cheat.
There are places that you will die if you cheat on your husband.
In some cases where you get pregnant in the course of cheating,you won't be able to give birth until you confess or die.
So...
Once again, Shut up!
Re: Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away by Prudoh(m): 2:24pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nigerian girls are useless and worthless piece of shíiit.

Your mama wey no teach you manner + your grandmother+ your sisters + all female ancestors in your lineage.

Smelly Skunk...
Re: Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away by Ndipe(m): 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2023
I am not justifying this bridal list, at the same time, the parents spend a lot of money in entertaining the guests at the ceremony and they also have to buy household items for their daughter on her journey to her new marital home and they are expensive. We call it "mkpo ndung ufok."

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex / Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife / How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.