Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Is It True People Get Turned Back At Cape Verde Point Of Entry? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It True People Get Turned Back At Cape Verde Point Of Entry? (1220 Views)

Travel to Brazil by boat from Cape Verde. / Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation / Lockdown: Inter-State Travellers Intercepted In Enugu, Turned Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True People Get Turned Back At Cape Verde Point Of Entry? by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 11, 2021
Please Who has visited Cape Verde recently?
I hear this news that many people are sent back at point of entry, i started to think it was because of this Corona virus issue, but it appears otherwise, I see some videos of most people say they visited some 8 -9 months ago and some say another thing.

I am confused. I see a lot of untapped IT / Programmer opportunities there and I want to really utilize it wisely before moving to places like Europe / Americas. Kindly help a brother

1 Like

Re: Is It True People Get Turned Back At Cape Verde Point Of Entry? by Cybercop2002: 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
gimakon:
I hear this news that many people are sent back at point of entry, i started to think it was because of this Corona virus issue, but it appears otherwise, I see some videos of most people say they visited some 8 -9 months ago and some say another thing.

I am confused. I see a lot of untapped IT / Programmer opportunities there and I want to really utilize it wisely before moving to places like Europe / Americas. Kindly help a brother
go to tripadvisor there are many thread about nigeria living in cape verde and all answer you need cape verde is automatic citizen through marriage and there passport is stronger than nigeria visa free to singapore and is close to all the continent 4hour to portugal and 6hour to ulk and brazil
Re: Is It True People Get Turned Back At Cape Verde Point Of Entry? by Cybercop2002: 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2021
there are many nigeria business there from restaurant to bar and hotel there ia a bileteral relation between nigeria and cape verde and for entry resfuse is because people take the advantage for being visa free for granted and use the chance to smuggle drug to other country they respect nigeria cause 30 percent of there tourist are from nigeria
Re: Is It True People Get Turned Back At Cape Verde Point Of Entry? by richhills(m): 8:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
Even before corona they have always been behaving as if they are not part of West africa. You must have your yellow card, return ticket and BTA before you will be admitted pre- corona era.
gimakon:

Re: Is It True People Get Turned Back At Cape Verde Point Of Entry? by Nobody: 5:26am On Feb 12, 2021
richhills:
Even before corona they have always been behaving as if they are not part of West africa. You must have your yellow card, return ticket and BTA before you will be admitted pre- corona era.

Not because of they are part of West Africa you go see them as Cotonou na. Countries and customs differ. Don't be like that.
Re: Is It True People Get Turned Back At Cape Verde Point Of Entry? by Nicoswit(m): 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
People with experience should please contribute oo....I've also read articles about cape verde immigration sending nigerians back at point of entry without a justifiable reason
Re: Is It True People Get Turned Back At Cape Verde Point Of Entry? by Cybercop2002: 11:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
Nicoswit:
People with experience should please contribute oo....I've also read articles about cape verde immigration sending nigerians back at point of entry without a justifiable reason
anyone can be sent back from anywhere even nigeria lebanese businessman owner of banana island was sent back at poe in america just make your intention clear to the immigration officer cause you investing in their country increase employment so y would they sent you away
Re: Is It True People Get Turned Back At Cape Verde Point Of Entry? by Cybercop2002: 11:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
bro pls if you are going dont forget me cape verde is also my dream country but am just a poor teenager who is striving hard to make end meet but am not gonna give up thanks
Re: Is It True People Get Turned Back At Cape Verde Point Of Entry? by Cybercop2002: 11:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
bro pls if you are going dont forget me cape verde is also my dream country but am just a poor teenager who is striving hard to make end meet but am not gonna give up thanks this is my number 09073027735
Re: Is It True People Get Turned Back At Cape Verde Point Of Entry? by Nicoswit(m): 1:01am On Feb 13, 2021
Cybercop2002:
anyone can be sent back from anywhere even nigeria lebanese businessman owner of banana island was sent back at poe in america just make your intention clear to the immigration officer cause you investing in their country increase employment so y would they sent you away
Alright
Re: Is It True People Get Turned Back At Cape Verde Point Of Entry? by Idonije8(m): 7:01am On Feb 13, 2021
Is Cape Verde a visa on arrival country?

(1) (Reply)

Relocating To Hongkong / Morocco Visa / German Policewoman - Shot And Killed A (benin) Nigerian Woman.{ Are We Save?}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.