Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

False Prophet Steve Harvey Says There Are Many GODS And Many Ways To Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / False Prophet Steve Harvey Says There Are Many GODS And Many Ways To Heaven (289 Views)

The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet / How Many Gods? / List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

False Prophet Steve Harvey Says There Are Many GODS And Many Ways To Heaven by Righteousness2(m): 12:46pm On Feb 11, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftxJP6YzOcg

Matthew 24:11
And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Isaiah 45:5-6
5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me

These are the very Endtimes.
We are the Fig tree Generation.
We are the Generation that witnessed the Rebirth of the Nation of Isreal.
We are the Generation that will see JESUS.

The Signs are littered and Scattered all over the places, Continents, Nations, cities, towns, villages and in Individuals.

We must beware of those we follow, those we look up to, what we listen to and digest and so on. The days are Extremely evil. Do not allow anyone who has given himself over to the devil to mislead you.

These are times in which we should Encourage one another in GOD. Encourage those who have fallen so as to get on track. We are almost there. The race is almost over. It is He/She that endures to the end that will be Saved.

JESUS is Coming!! Don't let anyone confuse to take u out! It will be so Terrible to be left behind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: False Prophet Steve Harvey Says There Are Many GODS And Many Ways To Heaven by Shelumiel: 12:51pm On Feb 11, 2021
I could not watch the video but I know that Steve Harvey is one of those agents of Satan who believes in liberality.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Offering Box / How To See With Your Spiritual Eyes By Apostle Selman / Uzzah Smitten For Touching The Ark, Obed-edom Blessed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.