Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,232 members, 7,807,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

How To Manufacture A Wife From Just Any Woman And Get Married To A Wife Material - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Manufacture A Wife From Just Any Woman And Get Married To A Wife Material (249 Views)

Why It Costs Dangote Just 641 Naira To Manufacture Cement / Paint Production procedures, quantity of raw material required and color formula / Aliko Dangote: 'I Need A Wife, I Am Not Getting Any Younger At 61' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Manufacture A Wife From Just Any Woman And Get Married To A Wife Material by pakpan89(m): 1:44pm On Feb 11, 2021
HOW TO MANUFACTURE A WIFE FROM JUST ANY WOMAN AND GET MARRIED TO A WIFE MATERIAL RIGHT FROM THE ONSET

Let us shock you � God created every woman a Wife material. Every woman is a wife. But wives are not born. Every woman naturally has wifely features embedded inside of her. What you need to do is simply manufacture a wife from that woman you really love and would love to marry. And she will remain a wife to you for the rest of your life.

That's how you know you are getting married to a wife not just a woman right from the onset. And you will never have any fear or doubt if she will be a wife.

The bad wife or bad marriage you see today is simply because the man did not manufacture the wife from that woman before he married her. A woman is who you create her to be. Create a wife out of her, she will become a wife to you forever. Fail to create a wife from her before you marry her, she won't be a wife to you. Thank God there is a correction.

Fortunately, We have discovered The One Magic Formula That Can Make Just ANY Woman Fall In Love With You And Become Happily submissive To You In The Relationship, Happily Recognize You As The Authority In The Relationship; And Will Never Fall Out of Love With You Nor Leave You; And You Choose The One You Like For A Wife And Have A Blissful Marriage With A Totally, Happily Submissive Woman Forever.

Do you need a wife material to marry? This formula can help you get one from any woman you choose.

Is there any woman you so really love, your type, your spec? You would really love to marry her but you are afraid she is too hot and she may not make a good wife. This formula can help you manufacture the wife in her, marry her and she will remain a good wife to you and you alone forever.

Is your wife or girlfriend stubborn and giving you hell, this formula can help you fix it and return power to you and put you
Re: How To Manufacture A Wife From Just Any Woman And Get Married To A Wife Material by malcom1X: 1:51pm On Feb 11, 2021
Formula one.
Re: How To Manufacture A Wife From Just Any Woman And Get Married To A Wife Material by extol1(m): 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2021
when I saw the heading, I know the content all is wrong. trash over to you my brother, mosdii
Re: How To Manufacture A Wife From Just Any Woman And Get Married To A Wife Material by pakpan89(m): 11:07am On Feb 12, 2021
malcom1X:
Formula one.
����
Re: How To Manufacture A Wife From Just Any Woman And Get Married To A Wife Material by pakpan89(m): 11:08am On Feb 12, 2021
extol1:
when I saw the heading, I know the content all is wrong.
trash
over to you my brother, mosdii
Sorry bro. Try ignorance. It's for people who really have any relationship challenge and really want to fix it. That's the reason it's costly. It's not for everybody
Re: How To Manufacture A Wife From Just Any Woman And Get Married To A Wife Material by Dangrace01: 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2021
Guy u burst my head, if you didn't copy this write up then you would do well as a copy writer

But this your idea na scam

Manufacture wife out of a woman lol , I'll rather manufacture petroleum out of crude oil
Re: How To Manufacture A Wife From Just Any Woman And Get Married To A Wife Material by pakpan89(m): 3:52pm On Feb 13, 2021
Dangrace01:
Guy u burst my head, if you didn't copy this write up then you would do well as a copy writer

But this your idea na scam

Manufacture wife out of a woman lol , I'll rather manufacture petroleum out of crude oil
Anyway, thanks for helping me advertise this product further as you comment

(1) (Reply)

Spray Foam Insulation Cost | The Complete Price Guide (2021) / Everything You Need To Know About Nigeria’s N-power Grants / Design Professional Book Cover Or Ebook Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.