Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees (22761 Views)

Nairalander Bags Ondo NYSC State Honours Award / NYSC Member Donates 10 Months Allowance As Scholarship To Student (pix) / NYSC Honours Corps Members For Returning Missing Wallet (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by fergie001: 2:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
President Buhari today conferred the President's NYSC Honours Awards on 110 outstanding Ex-corps members.

The outstanding Ex-Corps Members were selected on merit in the areas of ORIENTATION COURSE, PRIMARY ASSIGNMENT, COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SERVICE AND WINDING UP/PASSING-OUT.

The 110 young Nigerians who we today honored with the 2018/2019 President’s NYSC Honours Award, will be granted automatic Employment into the Federal Civil Service; Federal Scholarship for Post-Graduate studies up to Doctoral level in any University in Nigeria; and a cash reward.

Muhammadu Buhari

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by chatinent: 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2021
And what next?

They become degree holders with big dreams and no portfolios of job experiences?

They become people who dream riches and live a penury-stricken life?

Yes, and so what?

Then are still stuffed to the mantra of being the never-ending leaders of tomorrow where old cargoes never die?

Tell me what the use it is.

It isn't worth the blind bullet.

It is dead on arrival.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by MickzyDonald: 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2021
Who e epp sad

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by sapientia(m): 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2021
The stupidity of this government led by an unapologetic Coupist knows no bounds.

Wont stop Police or Army killing them for nothing.

If they dare complain, their accounts will be frozen

if they insist, bullets will fly them home

Buhari hates the Youths.. Its simple

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by oluwasegun007(m): 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
Please offer them employment in CBN and NNPC...not work that would not alleviate the situation of at least a member of the family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by Priscillacutiee(f): 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
Why wasn't this done during my set, I can bet that I will be a part of the recipients due to my brilliance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by LoveJesus87(m): 3:26pm On Feb 11, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 11, 2021
Thumbs up to the presidency on this one. This is how it should be. Every opportunity to financially position the youths for the great future of this country should be well harnessed.

That reminds me, that lady derailing her mind against nature by always posting inscriptions bearing "The Future is Female" all over this forum, would have done a great job for herself and other Nigerian Youths with her time if she had captioned each "The Future is Youth".

The latter certainly comprise of both male and female (and very much in line with nature), and can position the heart and mind of our politicians to perennially think and formulate better policies and programmes that would be of immense benefits to the youths of this country. This can happen because their Aides visit this forum regularly.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by eaddyboy: 3:26pm On Feb 11, 2021
Congratulations to the awardees

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by chriskosherbal(m): 3:26pm On Feb 11, 2021
Okay I see
Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by oluseyiforjesus(m): 3:26pm On Feb 11, 2021
Lori iro.......

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by Ernchibyke(m): 3:26pm On Feb 11, 2021
How sure are we that there postgraduate tuition fees won't be looted after all...
Nothing surprises me anymore in this country
Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by FastLane25(m): 3:26pm On Feb 11, 2021
abegi make baba go one corner joor
Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin Chai and people will say kudos for this .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by Gondonu: 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2021
No bad! @ least Bubu don do one humanitarian act for him life.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by IMASTEX: 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2021
Okay
Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by fatymore(f): 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
I am.one million percent sure it is man know man...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by Proffdada: 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
Let's see the names if it's not nepotism
Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by jrupa(m): 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
Its applaudable.
Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by Chatbot1234: 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
Priscillacutiee:
Why wasn't this done during my set, I can bet that I will be a part of the recipients due to my brilliance

lmao, this is Nigeria oh, you think everything is brilliance cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by DJ10rounds(m): 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
This is really commendable.
By the way as Valentine's Day is just few days away, some guys are already planning to destroy some wombs, some have budgeted heavy amount to spend on drugs to destroy and conquer not knowing they are only damaging their body. Why not go the healthy way,exercise daily and eat healthy, avoid food high in carbs, eats lots of fruits, vegetables and plant protein and most importantly take a cup of delicious soyabean tea every morning. I deliver to anywhere in Nigeria,, check my signature

1 Like

Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by Sultty(m): 3:29pm On Feb 11, 2021
Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 11, 2021
Priscillacutiee:
Lori iro...brilliance keundecided

meanwhile:before and after Buhari's regime

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:29pm On Feb 11, 2021
That's good.
Congratulations to the awardees.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by janedonez(m): 3:30pm On Feb 11, 2021
Nive
Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by moscobabs(m): 3:30pm On Feb 11, 2021
Without minding the haters up there. I say big congratulations to the Awardees

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 UNIOSUN Graduates Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp / Working Your NYSC Posting To A Particular Firmw / Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.