Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,987 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:59 AM

Here's The SCAM Nigerian Scammers Use On Americans And Europeans - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Here's The SCAM Nigerian Scammers Use On Americans And Europeans (516 Views)

$6M Romance Scam: Nigerian Man Found Guilty Of Conning Guyanese Pensioner / Male Scammers Use Silicone Breast Prosthesis To Pose As Sexy Women Online (Pics) / It’s Time To Stop Laughing At Nigerian Scammers — Washington Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here's The SCAM Nigerian Scammers Use On Americans And Europeans by Eim9(m): 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2021
I am an Online Safety advocate and teach people how to be safe online and also the best online safety practices.

I also expose the latest Scams that are being done. You can call me a Scam update if you wish. Most people come across different scams both new and old.
My work is to understand how these Scams work and how they are perpetrated.

I there just released a new video on my YouTube Channel tagged SCAMS Nigerian Scammers Use On Americans and Europeans. I am a Nigerian and I know these places I listed above have been targeted mostly by Nigerian Scammers. So, I am exposing most of these scams, new, old and currently been used scams.

I hope you find it very useful. You can consider subscribing to always get notified and be safe from these scams.

I don't just expose these scams. I teach you how to detect the red flags and how to be safe from them. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wYqtFsHUlw
Re: Here's The SCAM Nigerian Scammers Use On Americans And Europeans by silibaba: 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2021
Na today yansh dey for back?

if i click that link, make i kpeme grin

1 Like

Re: Here's The SCAM Nigerian Scammers Use On Americans And Europeans by Eim9(m): 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2021
I command you to click it now angry grin grin grin
silibaba:

Na today yansh dey for back?

if i click that link, make i kpeme grin

(1) (Reply)

23 Years Old Student Of Noun Declared Missing Is Found Dead. / Miracle Chinonso Nwaobodo Killed By Ipob / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.