Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? (1181 Views)

My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant / Apart From Sex What Else Have You Benefited From Your Current Boyfriend Or Girl. / 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by GuyWise101(m): 7:38pm On Feb 11, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnn

Nairaland is a beautiful forum where you will laugh, learn, get advise and information and all that.

So guys let's make this thread lively by stating how you have benefited from Nairaland...

As for me I have benefited immensely from this forum.
Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by GuyWise101(m): 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnn

I was advised by NL members and was cautioned heavily by members of this great forum when I wanted to return 1.3m I saved when I was doing apprentice, If not for the advise I got here I would have returned the money which would have been my doom!

The Oga later settled me with 350k,...

Shout out to mr Ubunja who saved a simp and made me understand women more, I almost lost control and I would have become a fool to Mary who I thought was in love with me.

If not for ubunj@ I would have remained a simg to women... ubunj@ you are appreciated.

12 Likes

Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by HopeVictor(m): 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
What is immensely you no state anything..
Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
Yea that Nigerian girls are useless

5 Likes

Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by brightdan444(m): 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2021
watin u benefit
Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by donbachi(m): 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2021
Insults

1 Like

Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by BlackMamba69(m): 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2021
Negativity, toxicity, e-fights and a waste of my precious time.

NL seems to be getting dry these days sef.

I guess it's time to leave for good...

6 Likes

Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by GuyWise101(m): 8:15pm On Feb 11, 2021
donbachi:
Insults
cheesy cheesy
Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by Brian47(m): 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2021
Late last year when MTN cheat code leaked I saw it here on Narialand. So I benifited 24GB from this forum.
Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by doggedfighter(f): 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2021
No respect for people's personal opinions
Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by GuyWise101(m): 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2021
BlackMamba69:

Nna mehnnnnnnnn

You have to borrow a thick skin if you don't have one, NL members are Nigerians and that's how we behave cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by HopeVictor(m): 8:21pm On Feb 11, 2021
Nairaland is fun for me..I dey catch cruise here if I post you curse me e no still concern me I go still catch my cruise..

3 Likes

Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by Knighty12: 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2021
BlackMamba69:

Like you will be missed.

Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnn

I was advised by NL members and was cautioned heavily by members of this great forum when I wanted to return 1.3m I saved when I was doing apprentice, If not for the advise I got here I would have returned the money which would have been my doom! I think I can still the thread

The Oga later settled me with 350k,...

Shout out to mr Ubunja who saved a simp and made me understand women more, I almost lost control and I would have become a fool to Mary who I thought was in love with me.

If not for ubunj@ I would have remained a simg to women... ubunj@ you are appreciated.
Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2021
acesboy:
I got my supposed first job through nairaland, just immediately after my nysc. Before God in his infinite mercy decided to bless me with a better job. All thanks to the man behind nairaland. But my sincere appreciation and thanks is to almighty God
I got my supposed first job through nairaland, just immediately after my nysc. Before God in his infinite mercy decided to bless me with a better job. All thanks to the man behind nairaland. But my sincere appreciation and thanks is to almighty God
Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by paulolee(m): 10:01pm On Feb 11, 2021
av learned a lot..
Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by iRepNaija1: 12:24am On Feb 12, 2021
Entertainment.
Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by 123huawei: 4:29am On Feb 12, 2021
Learn a lot even though I have not explore some of my experience

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by BuySweetOrange: 5:42am On Feb 12, 2021
I can't start to count.

I believe for certain I am still going to gain much more from Nairaland as and also contribute to other people's lives on Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by Bola146(f): 6:07am On Feb 12, 2021
I met a lots of good friends, both young and old, male and female. I love you guys
Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by anochuko01(m): 6:20am On Feb 12, 2021
I got my first two jobs from here. And the second one took me across Nigeria and made me meet some wonderful people, including a young girl who is Buhari's relative.
I am looking forward to making actual friends though, people i can meet physically.

4 Likes

Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by Patriarchy001(m): 7:40am On Feb 12, 2021
Knighty12:

Like you will be missed.

Aunty rest and quote others with your main male handle next time.

Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by wumi2017(f): 7:51am On Feb 12, 2021
Learnt a lots here also met good friends here both male and female.. don't forget to patronize Wunmi's Collection today biko

Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by blinking001(m): 8:42am On Feb 12, 2021
The Redpill.
Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by zealousayo(m): 8:43am On Feb 12, 2021
I've learnt a lot.
Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by GuyWise101(m): 8:49am On Feb 12, 2021
wumi2017:
Learnt a lots here also met good friends here both male and female.. don't forget to patronize Wunmi's Collection today biko
Are these Aba made products? they are looking good mehnnnnnnnnn
Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by DSC7: 8:53am On Feb 12, 2021
Who no get shock absorber no fit survive for NL....

Learnt never to haul insults at any moniker no matter how insulting the post looks....

Don't know who is who..
Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by wumi2017(f): 9:55am On Feb 12, 2021
GuyWise101:

Are these Aba made products? they are looking good mehnnnnnnnnn
Thank you
Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 12, 2021
DSC7:
Who no get shock absorber no fit survive for NL....

Learnt never to haul insults at any moniker no matter how insulting the post looks....

Don't know who is who..
how do you like your beer bro?

chilled right? u deserve this and more OG

Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by Mart1994(m): 10:09am On Feb 12, 2021
SmellySperm...

See u bro cheesy
Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 12, 2021
Mart1994:
SmellySperm...
See u bro cheesy
my niqqagrin
watagwan!!
Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by DSC7: 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
SmellySperm:
how do you like your beer bro?
chilled right? u deserve this and more OG

Lolsss....
under this hot weather u dey pass me kush......

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

...... / Someone Tagged Me The Greatest Simp On Nairaland - Pictures / I Want To Meet Nigerians Here In Chicago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.