Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Never Bash Women On NL Unless You See This. (PICTURES) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Bash Women On NL Unless You See This. (PICTURES) (4424 Views)

Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) / Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures) / Why Do Most Guys Bash Women On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Bash Women On NL Unless You See This. (PICTURES) by Xenry: 7:45pm On Feb 11, 2021
The Funny Thing Women Have To Offer In Relationship.
The picture below says it all!
This is only what most women have to offer in relationship...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Bash Women On NL Unless You See This. (PICTURES) by Xenry: 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
...and they need two things in relationships, the picture below is a reflection of One of the two things.
Who can tell me the other one? tongue

Re: Never Bash Women On NL Unless You See This. (PICTURES) by Xenry: 8:10pm On Feb 11, 2021
The real deal!
Re: Never Bash Women On NL Unless You See This. (PICTURES) by Jeon(f): 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
Xenry:
The Funny Thing Women Have To Offer In Relationship.
The picture below says it all!
This is only what most women have to offer in relationship...

this is the meaning of 666 or OK �

1 Like

Re: Never Bash Women On NL Unless You See This. (PICTURES) by Jeon(f): 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2021
Xenry:
...and they need two things in relationships, the picture below is a reflection of One of the two things.
Who can tell me the other one? tongue

ooh, your gf right.

2 Likes

Re: Never Bash Women On NL Unless You See This. (PICTURES) by HopeVictor(m): 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2021
That's what we call clitocurrency
Re: Never Bash Women On NL Unless You See This. (PICTURES) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 11, 2021
Nigerian girls are a useless and worthless piece of shíiit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Bash Women On NL Unless You See This. (PICTURES) by Jerryherd: 5:06am On Feb 12, 2021
Na wa.... Stop dating stupid girls, choose classy sensible women and stop wailing about all girls

1 Like

Re: Never Bash Women On NL Unless You See This. (PICTURES) by sunshineV(f): 11:41am On Feb 12, 2021
what else can a man truly offer apart from material things?
Re: Never Bash Women On NL Unless You See This. (PICTURES) by Cerebellum: 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
sunshineV:
what else can a man truly offer apart from material things?

Big Gbola ni

...Inside ur phekusgrin
Re: Never Bash Women On NL Unless You See This. (PICTURES) by Englishisamust: 2:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mosdii over to you.
Re: Never Bash Women On NL Unless You See This. (PICTURES) by Telegram234(m): 3:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
HopeVictor:
That's what we call clitocurrency

Re: Never Bash Women On NL Unless You See This. (PICTURES) by EUEA: 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2021
Xenry:
The real deal!
pls wat did nigerian girls ever do to u everytime nigerian girls pls jst let us b in peace i beg u in d name of God
Re: Never Bash Women On NL Unless You See This. (PICTURES) by Xenry: 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
EUEA:
pls wat did nigerian girls ever do to u everytime nigerian girls pls jst let us b in peace i beg u in d name of God
No, it's not as you think. If you observe my posts well, you will see that I'm not against them or for them (the same online and offline). I just post what I feel like posting, and you can easily ignore if you wish to.
Re: Never Bash Women On NL Unless You See This. (PICTURES) by EUEA: 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2021
Xenry:
No, it's not as you think. If you observe my posts well, you will see that I'm not against them or for them (the same online and offline). I just post what I feel like posting, and you can easily ignore if you wish to.
okay thks

(1) (Reply)

Can you tell what's happening here (pics) / is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.