Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

How To Import From Turkey To US UK Canada From Nigeria Or Anywhere In The World - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Import From Turkey To US UK Canada From Nigeria Or Anywhere In The World (1254 Views)

How To Buy And Ship Goods From Turkey To Nigeria ~ Mini Importation Business / Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria Part 2 / NNPC, Investors To Relocate Refinery From Turkey To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Import From Turkey To US UK Canada From Nigeria Or Anywhere In The World by mimilogistics: 3:38am On Feb 12, 2021
We are happy to announce to all our existing and intending customers who have been wanting to buy quality designer wears in Turkey and deliver them to countries like:

- USA

- UK

- CANADA

that Mimilogs Nigeria can now help you to buy things from Turkey wholesale suppliers and deliver your order to you or your customers in US, UK and Canada.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Import From Turkey To US UK Canada From Nigeria Or Anywhere In The World by mimilogistics: 3:49am On Feb 12, 2021
We have 2 types of shipping to these countries;

- Fast shipping (4 - 6 days): $10 - $11.5 per kg

- Normal cargo (12 - 16 days): $7 - $8 per kg.

HOW DO YOU SEE ITEMS TO IMPORT IN TURKEY?

Please note that we only handle fashion items for now. Chat our Nigerian customer care on WhatsApp using the chat button on this website page.

Then tell the customer agent what you want to import in Turkey, and he will give you direct WhatsApp phone numbers of Turkey suppliers to contact.

Go through the list and identify the supplier that sell what you need and chat him or her up to request for sample pictures of products they have in stock.

Select what you want from the supplier and finalize total price to pay for the items you selected.

Then bring us in by going back to our customer care so we can help you to pay the supplier and receive or go pickup your goods from the Turkey supplier.

We package your goods and tell you total shipping cost to pay. You pay, we ship to your address in US, UK or CANADA through our partner logistics company.

For more details, visit our website https://www.mimil.ng/faq-detail.php?FAQID=25
Re: How To Import From Turkey To US UK Canada From Nigeria Or Anywhere In The World by mimilogistics: 3:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
Mimilogs Nigeria can help you to buy quality wears in Turkey and send to the following countries:

- Nigeria
- USA
- Canada
- UK
- Ghana
- Kenya
- South Africa

How does it work?

- Chat our customer care on WhatsApp so that we can send you direct contact details of legit Turkey suppliers.

- Chat the suppliers on WhatsApp and ask for sample of their products.

- Select the products you like from the supplier and agree on total price to pay in USD or Turkish Lira.

- Tell your Turkey supplier that you have a cargo agent that will help you to pay him and receive your goods from him or her.

- Then come back to our customer care on whatsapp to pay the equivalent money to our Nigerian bank account.

- Once we receive your money, we inform you so that you can tell your Turkey supplier to go ahead and deliver your order to our Turkey office.

- We receive your order and send to your location (Nigeria or US or UK or Canada, etc).

That's it.

Click on my username here and view my profile picture to see all our official contact details to reach our customer care team.
Re: How To Import From Turkey To US UK Canada From Nigeria Or Anywhere In The World by Mumtwins2: 10:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
[Do you ship from Nigeria to canada, like big boxes .

quote author=mimilogistics post=98981474]We have 2 types of shipping to these countries;

Please note that we only handle fashion items for now. Chat our Nigerian customer care on WhatsApp using the chat button on this website page.

Then tell the customer agent what you want to import in Turkey, and he will give you direct WhatsApp phone numbers of Turkey suppliers to contact.

Go through the list and identify the supplier that sell what you need and chat him or her up to request for sample pictures of products they have in stock.

Select what you want from the supplier and finalize total price to pay for the items you selected.

Then bring us in by going back to our customer care so we can help you to pay the supplier and receive or go pickup your goods from the Turkey supplier.

We package your goods and tell you total shipping cost to pay. You pay, we ship to your address in US, UK or CANADA through our partner logistics company.

For more details, visit our website https://www.mimil.ng/faq-detail.php?FAQID=25[/quote]
Re: How To Import From Turkey To US UK Canada From Nigeria Or Anywhere In The World by mimilogistics: 5:03pm On Feb 21, 2021
Mumtwins2:
[Do you ship from Nigeria to canada, like big boxes .

quote author=mimilogistics post=98981474]We have 2 types of shipping to these countries;

For more details, visit our website https://www.mimil.ng/faq-detail.php?FAQID=25
Yes we do ship from Nigeria to Canada
Re: How To Import From Turkey To US UK Canada From Nigeria Or Anywhere In The World by cooooooks(m): 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2021
Could you ship a laptop?

mimilogistics:
Re: How To Import From Turkey To US UK Canada From Nigeria Or Anywhere In The World by mimilogistics: 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
cooooooks:
Could you ship a laptop?

where to where
Re: How To Import From Turkey To US UK Canada From Nigeria Or Anywhere In The World by cooooooks(m): 6:43pm On Feb 27, 2021
Montreal to Port Harcourt
mimilogistics:
where to where
Re: How To Import From Turkey To US UK Canada From Nigeria Or Anywhere In The World by Ibdart(m): 8:28pm On Feb 27, 2021
I want by goods from china but they are not fashion items
do you still still help?
Re: How To Import From Turkey To US UK Canada From Nigeria Or Anywhere In The World by mimilogistics: 7:37am On Mar 01, 2021
cooooooks:
Montreal to Port Harcourt
No sir. we have no operation in that route currently. Happy new month and new week.
Re: How To Import From Turkey To US UK Canada From Nigeria Or Anywhere In The World by mimilogistics: 7:38am On Mar 01, 2021
Ibdart:
I want by goods from china but they are not fashion items

do you still still help?
Definitely yes. Good morning
Re: How To Import From Turkey To US UK Canada From Nigeria Or Anywhere In The World by cooooooks(m): 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2021
Well if you need an agent in Montreal, I dey.

mimilogistics:
No sir. we have no operation in that route currently. Happy new month and new week.
Re: How To Import From Turkey To US UK Canada From Nigeria Or Anywhere In The World by Mumtwins2: 9:37pm On Mar 08, 2021
mimilogistics:

What's your price per ghana must go
Re: How To Import From Turkey To US UK Canada From Nigeria Or Anywhere In The World by gabe1234(m): 11:11pm On Mar 08, 2021
the number you gave is not registered on whatsapp....how can we communicate better?
Re: How To Import From Turkey To US UK Canada From Nigeria Or Anywhere In The World by mimilogistics: 6:32am On Mar 11, 2021
Mumtwins2:

What's your price per ghana must go
Give me exact weight in kg
Re: How To Import From Turkey To US UK Canada From Nigeria Or Anywhere In The World by mimilogistics: 6:33am On Mar 11, 2021
gabe1234:
the number you gave is not registered on whatsapp....how can we communicate better?
090 96712 144 is on whatsapp 247
Re: How To Import From Turkey To US UK Canada From Nigeria Or Anywhere In The World by mimilogistics: 6:33am On Mar 11, 2021
cooooooks:
Well if you need an agent in Montreal, I dey.

are you based in Canada
Re: How To Import From Turkey To US UK Canada From Nigeria Or Anywhere In The World by cooooooks(m): 10:55am On Mar 11, 2021
Yup
mimilogistics:
are you based in Canada
Re: How To Import From Turkey To US UK Canada From Nigeria Or Anywhere In The World by Mumtwins2: 1:04pm On Mar 17, 2021
mimilogistics:
Give me exact weight in kg

40kg .. thought it's those per big bag price
Re: How To Import From Turkey To US UK Canada From Nigeria Or Anywhere In The World by mimilogistics: 7:32am On Mar 25, 2021
Mumtwins2:

40kg .. thought it's those per big bag price
I have forgotten our discussion please remind me
Re: How To Import From Turkey To US UK Canada From Nigeria Or Anywhere In The World by Mumtwins2: 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2021
mimilogistics:
I have forgotten our discussion please remind me

Your shipping fee to Calgary for a family moving ... not per kg
Re: How To Import From Turkey To US UK Canada From Nigeria Or Anywhere In The World by mimilogistics: 10:48am On Apr 02, 2021
Mumtwins2:

Your shipping fee to Calgary for a family moving ... not per kg
from which country to Calgary?
Re: How To Import From Turkey To US UK Canada From Nigeria Or Anywhere In The World by Mumtwins2: 12:25am On Apr 18, 2021
mimilogistics:
from which country to Calgary?

Nigeria
Re: How To Import From Turkey To US UK Canada From Nigeria Or Anywhere In The World by Ibdart(m): 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2021
mimilogistics:
Definitely yes. Good morning
alright how does it goes
Re: How To Import From Turkey To US UK Canada From Nigeria Or Anywhere In The World by mimilogistics: 5:21am On Apr 24, 2021
Ibdart:

alright how does it goes
Tell your Chinese supplier to deliver your goods to our China office. Tell them to write your name and phone number on the body of your goods before sending. You can collect the tracking number and send to our Nigerian customer care number on WhatsApp number: 23490967 12 144

We will handle the rest and inform you when your goods arrives our Lagos office and ready for pickup. We can waybill to you anywhere you live in Nigeria.

Our China office address is on our website www.mimil.ng
Re: How To Import From Turkey To US UK Canada From Nigeria Or Anywhere In The World by mhizshasha(f): 2:23am On Jul 15, 2022
mimilogistics:
Tell your Chinese supplier to deliver your goods to our China office. Tell them to write your name and phone number on the body of your goods before sending. You can collect the tracking number and send to our Nigerian customer care number on WhatsApp number: 23490967 12 144

We will handle the rest and inform you when your goods arrives our Lagos office and ready for pickup. We can waybill to you anywhere you live in Nigeria.

Our China office address is on our website www.mimil.ng

I have a question do I first chat u up and give them ur address or I give them ur address and then chat u up that I want u to ship FOR me.

(1) (Reply)

Crypto Arbitrage Make $500 To $1000 Bitfada And Binance / Miners Business Room / Alert Pay And Pay Pal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.