Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

There Is Conspiracy To Kill Me — Regina Daniels' Husband, Ned Nwoko Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There Is Conspiracy To Kill Me — Regina Daniels' Husband, Ned Nwoko Cries Out (413 Views)

"Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol / Slim Me - Regina Daniels Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photos / 'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is Conspiracy To Kill Me — Regina Daniels' Husband, Ned Nwoko Cries Out by Glamoury990: 4:02am On Feb 12, 2021
Billionaire businessman, Prince Ned Nwoko, has raised an alarm over an alleged conspiracy to assassinate him. He raised the alarm at a press briefing he organized alongside his wife, actress Regina Daniels, on Thursday, February 11, in Abuja.

[img]https:///wp-content/uploads/2021/02/ned-nwoko-300x300.jpeg[/img]

According to him, the assassination plot had a connection with a piece of land in his community in Delta where he was building a university. He also stated that a tussle about who becomes the next traditional ruler of his community was also another significant factor Continue Reading

https:///there-is-conspiracy-to-kill-me-regina-daniels-husband-ned-nwoko-cries-out/

(1) (Reply)

Bride Finds Out That Her Groom Has Been Sleeping With Her Chief Bride’s Maid. / Buzz!! Singer, Omah Lay Robbed At The Airport / Nigerian Man Seen Trying So Hard To Kiss Cross-dresser, Bobrisky (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.