Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos (15329 Views)

Ossy Prestige's Body Received By Family Members, APGA Leaders (Pics, Video) / Ossy Prestige Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) / PDP Victory IN Oru East House Of Assembly Election Will Not Stand - Uzodinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by Citizenshelm: 7:47am On Feb 12, 2021
The South East caucus of the House of Representatives on Wednesday visited the wife of Late Hon. Ossy Prestige, Mrs. Precious Ossy Prestige to condole with the family over the death of the member representing Aba North/Aba South, describing it as painful and shocking, Igbere TV reports.

The delegation which was led by the Leader of the South East Caucus and Deputy Chief Whip of the House of Representatives Hon. Barr. Nkeiruka Onyejeocha also had all the caucus members in attendance as they pay their last respect to the family.

Speaking on behalf of the caucus the Deputy Chief Whip noted that the former lawmaker will be missed at the Green chambers; but will always be remembered by his outstanding contributions, achievements and the legacies he has left behind as the member who represented the people of Aba South/North Federal Constituency very well.

Hon Onyejeocha further described Late Ossy Prestige as a consummate politician, prominent community leader, and an accomplished federal lawmaker whose dedication to legislative duties, service to God and humanity has positively contributed to the development of the constituency he represented and the country in general; and that as a ranking member of the National Assembly his marks will remain indelible on the sands of time.

"Your late husband's death was received by all of us with deep shock. He was our brother, a peacemaker, and an experienced lawmaker whose remarkable contributions and dedication was enjoyed by all and sundry”.

Hon Nkeiruka on behalf of the Caucus members prayed to God to grant the soul of Hon Ossy Prestige a peaceful eternal rest and to the family the fortitude to bear the great loss.

Responding on behalf of the family, the wife of the deceased, Mrs. Precious Ossy Prestige thanked immersely the entire members of the South East Caucus of the House of Representatives for the condolence visit which according to her demonstrates the love they have for her family and prayed God to grant them journey mercies as they return to their various destination.

https://igberetvnews.com/1382272/late-ossy-prestige-south-east-house-reps-caucus-condoles-family-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by Citizenshelm: 7:48am On Feb 12, 2021
More;

Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 12, 2021
Ossy Prestige was a man with a big heart...

How he eased the pains of little school children trekking long distance to school with his comfortable bus will never be forgotten.

During my brief stay at Aba, I remember how I met him at Luxury City Hotel, soft spoken and bright smile.

Rest well Ossy Prestige.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:06am On Feb 12, 2021
Ossy prestige..we will miss u so much. Ur passion to see aba become a well renowned City will still come to pass.
Rest well our able Honorable. sad

11 Likes

Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by adadike(f): 8:14am On Feb 12, 2021
Late Ossy prestige, Rest in peace I pray.
Dear south east Representatives, Ossy prestige have gone to answer guilty or not guilty before the greatest judge that no one can bribe. Soon, it will be the turn of each and everyone of you. If you like do the work we voted you for, if you like, spend our money as you like. One day, it will be your turn to go. People are saying nice things about Ossy prestige, what will people say about you when you are gone but most importantly, what will God say about you? Now, take a sec to judge yourself, guilty or not guilty? Udo di kwa lu unu

10 Likes

Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:41am On Feb 12, 2021
Prestige, who represented Aba North/South Federal Constituency of Abia State on the platform of the All Progressives Grand Alliance( APGA) , died after a protracted illness.
From all of us @ [color=#006600][/color] : RIP Prestige.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:41am On Feb 12, 2021
Ayo2004:
Good news grin

Before quoting me,think of the millions of nigerians that have died due to bad healthcare, poverty,bad roads e.t.c as a result of this people constant embezzlement
Good news?
Where is your empathy Ayo?
Here is someone's husband, father, Uncle and family member.
You are happy about the death of a man you don't even know anything about?
Haba shocked!!!

Only people from Aba North/South Federal Constituency can say anything about him, cos they are the ones he is representing.
Let us mind what we type on social media please.
Let's be guided.

spencekat:
Good one Manna.
Thank you Mr Spence.

airsaylongcome:

Despite all the antagonism you sometimes face here, I want to believe that in the depth of your heart you are a good person . Might not necessarily see eye-to-eye with you on several of your opinions (the political ones) but when it comes to issues of empathy and humanity I'm often amazed at how I align with your views and positions. Continue being you irrespective of whether I (or the several other haters here) like you or not
We will take time out to reply this, by the weekend.
Thanks for the heads up sir!

BTW,
Good people,
Not good person sir!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by younglleo: 11:43am On Feb 12, 2021
After una don kill am Shae angry

2 Likes

Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by NwaNimo1(m): 11:44am On Feb 12, 2021
Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by Chuzoetoh(m): 11:44am On Feb 12, 2021
JidennaJason:

How he eased the pains of little school children trekking long distance to school with his comfortable bus will never be forgotten.

During my brief stay at Aba, I remember how I met him at Luxury City Hotel, soft spoken and bright smile.

Rest well Ossy Prestige.
it will be better if you talk wetin you know. You only hear about Prestige on newspapers. I stay in the same road with him, have worked for him couple of times so no come dey throwaway praise here.

1 Like

Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by goodradiance(m): 11:44am On Feb 12, 2021
Ok
Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by Meringe(m): 11:44am On Feb 12, 2021
It is good to be good.

Praises have been showered on Ossy Prestige since the news of his death was announced. It is a big shock to Aba people because of how he is loved by the city residents. No politician has ever been loved that way.

Ossy was a future governor considering his popularity. I don't know why death took him away at this time but we can't question God.

Rest in peace The Highest Donor!!!!!!!

You aren't called the Highest Donor for nothing. Your love for humanity is superb, may God accept your soul.

2 Likes

Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by DoctorDree(m): 11:45am On Feb 12, 2021
Rip
Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 12, 2021
Chuzoetoh:
it will be better if you talk wetin you know. You only hear about Prestige on newspapers. I stay in the same road with him, have worked for him couple of times so no come dey throwaway praise here.
You stay on the same road with or lodged in the same morgue with Ossy, how does that concern me?

7 Likes

Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by Meringe(m): 11:47am On Feb 12, 2021
Chuzoetoh:

You must be a PDP man, because Ossy crippled PDP in Aba. So, you are still angry with him for sending you packing in Aba federal constituency.

To tell you how popular Ossy Prestige is, any politician
that uses his picture in the byelection campaign will win without any campaign. Ossy is loved by Aba people, they protected his votes twice .

12 Likes

Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by Henix(m): 11:49am On Feb 12, 2021
Chuzoetoh:

Why not tell us ur own version of what u know about him

1 Like

Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by FastLane25(m): 11:50am On Feb 12, 2021
rest in peace
Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by YorubaPrince: 11:59am On Feb 12, 2021
JidennaJason:

Rest well Ossy Prestige.

This guy right here, is the problem of Nigeria! Pple like this guy needs to be eradicated by any means for this nation to progress. What exactly were his achievements as an honorable? What did he do with the allocated funds for his community?

Guy, let those words of urs drown ur shameless, crumb-eating self. angry Who doesn't know you're being sponsored by a certain convicted, corrupt Politician to come here and promote the image of the evil pple in our society. Just imagine the rubbish he's just typed. angry

STOP acting like he was a nice guy and did pple favor. NO. He didn't do anyone any favor. The money the dude spent was meant for his constituent anyway, it's not his personal funds.
Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by Chuzoetoh(m): 11:59am On Feb 12, 2021
JidennaJason:
You stay on the same road with or lodged in the same morgue with Ossy, how does that concern me?
na ur old boy dey morgue with him. I only want to correct wrong impressions. Sorry carry the one you heard about him n waka ur way.
Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by Dangrace01: 11:59am On Feb 12, 2021
Rip
Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by donyfrank: 12:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
Chuzoetoh:

Tell them oo.
I remembered those days they were holding meeting in my late Chairman's house in 2014/2015.
We were serving them all both Luke Ukara. Unfortunately, my Chairman died and all of them abandoned us, but God did not.
I don't know wether all of them change numbers.
Rip
Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by otownmp3: 12:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
That's why them kill am, just to pay a condolence visit.

I won't be surprised if they conduct by election to replace him before his burial.
Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by Ekehwinz: 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
donyfrank:

Tell them oo.
I remembered those days they were holding meeting in my late Chairman's house in 2014/2015.
We were serving them all both Luke Ukara. Unfortunately, my Chairman died and all of them abandoned us, but God did not.
Rip

That's how they will soon abandon his family too. This life SMH
Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
Chuzoetoh:
na ur old boy dey morgue with him. I only want to correct wrong impressions. Sorry carry the one you heard about him n waka ur way.
What wrong Impression do you have about Ossy Prestige? He nor pay your salary complete or you have something against his generosity?

Mind you, I did not heard stories about him, I witnessed it first hand 2018.

You can join him in the morgue to debate about your impression on his generous lifestyle.

2 Likes

Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by johnkey: 12:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
thieves...rest in pieces...same will befall all other politicians one by one, no escape.

1 Like

Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by Omezif(m): 12:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
Death is inevitable condolence to them.
Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by Martini101(m): 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
The only working politician in Abia State. Aba People will never forget your efforts in the City, even more than the so called Son of the Soil (Nwafor) Okezie Ikpeazụ.

2 Likes

Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by Kingpele(m): 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
Nawa,Don't speak ill of the dead cos God have already decided his eternal destiny ,judgement belongs to God,we criticize people in life so as to let them know what we think of them ,maybe they could change but a dead person can not change anymore and u that are angry that people are praising prestige remember he is not here to argue with you,I have seen ingrates in this life ,and no amount of help u give them will be enough for them..they will still backstab you from behind
Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by Chuzoetoh(m): 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
donyfrank:

Tell them oo.
Rip
no mind dem bro, people sabi yarn dust on top things wey dem no sabi. I bet DAT guy hasn't met Prestige before in his life. Go to Prestige's house at Umueze, Aba n see how kekes, fridges, TVs, bikes etc things wey dem give am to share among his constituents are rotting away unshared. God will judge all men according to their works. Let dem continue singing praise about who they don't know
Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
Chuzoetoh:

Stay in the same road with him??
Ossy Prestige lived at Umueze Road, Abayi aba. You live there ??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

25,000MW Siemens Power Project Begins Q1 2022 / El-Rufai: Buni Hid A Court Injunction Stopping APC Convention / Governor Obaseki To Shaibu: ‘Emilokan’ Won’t Work In 2024 Edo Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.