Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Avoid These 4 Types Of Women And Live - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Avoid These 4 Types Of Women And Live (276 Views)

My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? / I Want To Divorce And Live Alone / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Avoid These 4 Types Of Women And Live by Zeus039(m): 9:50am On Feb 12, 2021
There is a saying that behind every successful man, there is a woman. However, attaching yourself to some specific type of women may lead you to your doom. Everything you do will dwindle into annihilation around this type of women. If you want to be successful, you need to avoid the following kind of women.

For More News - https://m.scoopernews.com/detail?newsId=13572009

(1) (Reply)

Rottweiler Puppies / Davido & Chioma Enjoyed With Their Child In A Plane / Have You Eaten Any Food Unknowingly Of The Contents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.