Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect (1937 Views)

Redmi 9 Gets Listed On FCC; It Will Pack A 5,000mah Battery / New Nokia Phone Appears On FCC; Could Be The Nokia 1.3 With Snapdragon 215 Soc / Xiaomi Mi A3 With 48mp Ai Triple Rear Cameras Certified On Fcc & Imda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by sleek4luv: 9:05am On Feb 14, 2021
ucheman501:

Dem send you cum?

What kind of foolish question is that?

Guy take am easy na
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by sleek4luv: 9:05am On Feb 14, 2021
sunshineV:
pele o u have the temper of pretiboi

grin grin grin grin
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by sleek4luv: 9:06am On Feb 14, 2021
Pretiboi:

Aswear, the device is definitely gonna be awesome.

Hmmm, for your mind abi
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by sleek4luv: 9:07am On Feb 14, 2021
Pretiboi:

I don't know when it would be launched but i definitely know that once it's out am surely going for it.

Why won't you go for it...

Are you not one of d marketers
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by sleek4luv: 9:08am On Feb 14, 2021
Pretiboi:

Na who be dis one again?

Na wa for u o....What is your business with how many times he wishes to comment.

Neither is it your bizness too
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by sleek4luv: 9:09am On Feb 14, 2021
Pretiboi:

It is obvious you are not well at all.

Na wa for u oh...

Na wetin be your own
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by sleek4luv: 9:10am On Feb 14, 2021
Crimrburster:
the engine will be Helio p25, fulls.

No mind dem joor
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by sleek4luv: 9:11am On Feb 14, 2021
DOMINO001:
Let's wait and see.

But wait oo...
This guy created many accounts the same day. One for marketing and the others for propaganda. And he is even quoting himself.

U don't mean it shocked
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by sleek4luv: 9:12am On Feb 14, 2021
Meister:

So no be only me notice am grin

The thing weak me oh grin
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by sleek4luv: 9:13am On Feb 14, 2021
sunshineV:
Both moniker get same anger issues grin

grin grin
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by sleek4luv: 9:14am On Feb 14, 2021
korban3134:

Funny guy... Only noobs will fall for those antics cheesy

Aswear grin
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by sleek4luv: 9:16am On Feb 14, 2021
hansonf60:

Great news from infinix.

I wonder what is great about the news.
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by hansonf60: 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
ucheman501:

With 33W fast charging, 8gb Ram and 256gb Rom, i can't wait to get my hands on this machine grin
Opoor
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by hansonf60: 12:56pm On Feb 14, 2021
sleek4luv:

U don't mean it shocked
Very funny.. how can one person be quoting himself. Dat one na madness na.
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by hansonf60: 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2021
sleek4luv:

I wonder what is great about the news.

It is na. Is d information not detailed enough.?
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by hansonf60: 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2021
sunshineV:
Both moniker get same anger issues grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by hansonf60: 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2021
sleek4luv:

The thing weak me oh grin
But it's funny to me sha. I still don't believe.
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by hansonf60: 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2021
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by hansonf60: 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2021
ucheman501:

OP, can you pls update us with the date as when this device will be launched...Would like to follow up.
As in ehn. With all these many many announcement wey u help infinix do.
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by hansonf60: 1:03pm On Feb 14, 2021
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by hansonf60: 1:03pm On Feb 14, 2021
sleek4luv:

Why won't you go for it...

Are you not one of d marketers
He doesn't have a choice. After all this story story.
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by Farizzy: 1:24pm On Feb 14, 2021
Pretiboi:
Infinix is at it again....

It looks like Infinix seems to be all set to launch a new smartphone in the Note 10 series. Well, the talk is about the Infinix Note 10 Pro.

In a recent development, I came across the FCC listing of an upcoming smartphone, the alleged Infinix Note 10 Pro. Given that the device has been listed on the FCC database, it looks like the launch of this smartphone could be nearing.
From the IMEI listing spotted by the Twitter-based tipster Abhishek Yadav, it looks like the Infinix smartphone spotted on FCC listing shows the model number X695. It is expected to be the Infinix Note 10 Pro.

WHAT TO EXPECT...
From the existing reports, it looks like the Infinix Note 10 Pro could arrive with support for dual-band WiFi. The listing hints that the smartphone might arrive with support for 33W fast-charging technology. Furthermore, it notes that the Infinix Note 10 Pro could be launched with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage space.

Also, the upcoming Infinix smartphone could arrive with a back panel featuring a large-sized camera array with four cameras and an LED flash. It appears to feature a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.

For now, other details of the alleged Infinix Note 10 Pro remain unknown.
See machine. When will it be out?
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by Farizzy: 1:24pm On Feb 14, 2021
hansonf60:

He doesn't have a choice. After all this story story.
grin grin grin
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by Farizzy: 1:25pm On Feb 14, 2021
sunshineV:
we wait till it's released then we feast
cool cool feast as in?
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by Farizzy: 1:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
ucheman501:

Infinix una do well o. Am already falling in love with this phone can't wait to have it in my hands.
The phone no bad..
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by Farizzy: 1:27pm On Feb 14, 2021
hansonf60:

As in ehn. With all these many many announcement wey u help infinix do.
U get mouth sha. E b like say u dey call am itk.
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by KrazyDave16(m): 1:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
The comments here ehn, some funny, some smart n misc, others disappointing.

Imagine one person controlling several monikers celebrating 8/256GB with fast charging like the second coming of Christ.

The person(s) calling the unreleased device a "machine" without seeing the spec sheet na una type dem dey quick deport if e manage enter jand angry
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by Ruchytechy: 2:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
Pretiboi:
Infinix is at it again....

It looks like Infinix seems to be all set to launch a new smartphone in the Note 10 series. Well, the talk is about the Infinix Note 10 Pro.

In a recent development, I came across the FCC listing of an upcoming smartphone, the alleged Infinix Note 10 Pro. Given that the device has been listed on the FCC database, it looks like the launch of this smartphone could be nearing.
From the IMEI listing spotted by the Twitter-based tipster Abhishek Yadav, it looks like the Infinix smartphone spotted on FCC listing shows the model number X695. It is expected to be the Infinix Note 10 Pro.

WHAT TO EXPECT...
From the existing reports, it looks like the Infinix Note 10 Pro could arrive with support for dual-band WiFi. The listing hints that the smartphone might arrive with support for 33W fast-charging technology. Furthermore, it notes that the Infinix Note 10 Pro could be launched with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage space.

Also, the upcoming Infinix smartphone could arrive with a back panel featuring a large-sized camera array with four cameras and an LED flash. It appears to feature a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.

For now, other details of the alleged Infinix Note 10 Pro remain unknown.
Even in this coro, u guys are still producing.
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by Ruchytechy: 2:17pm On Feb 14, 2021
ucheman501:

Wow...this will definitely be an awesome device
The specs no bad at all.
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by Ruchytechy: 2:18pm On Feb 14, 2021
ucheman501:

With 33W fast charging, 8gb Ram and 256gb Rom, i can't wait to get my hands on this machine grin
U are saving for it already?
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by Ruchytechy: 2:24pm On Feb 14, 2021
KrazyDave16:

Imagine one person controlling several monikers celebrating 8/256GB with fast charging like the second coming of Christ.

The person(s) calling the unreleased device a "machine" without seeing the spec sheet na una type dem dey quick deport if e manage enter jand angry
Is it this same post u r talking about or another?
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by Ruchytechy: 2:29pm On Feb 14, 2021
KrazyDave16:

You are still one of them. I can smell u from afar. Marketers in disguise undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do You Do With Your Phone When Your Data Is Finished? / Stolen Brand New Redmi Note 12pro / Any Voice Navigation App For Blackberry ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.