Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,502 members, 7,808,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Who Really Is A People Pleaser? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Really Is A People Pleaser? (405 Views)

Who Really Is To Be Blamed In This Aspect, Schools, Parents Or Teachers? / Who really are your Brothers, Sisters and Mothers? / Tips To Stop Being A People Pleaser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Really Is A People Pleaser? by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 12, 2021
what's your definition of a people pleaser?.I want to know.I am here to learn.I think someone that doesn't know when he/she is being manipulated or exploited is a people pleaser.
Re: Who Really Is A People Pleaser? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
introvert2:
what's your definition of a people pleaser?.I want to know.I am here to learn.I think someone that doesn't know when he/she is being manipulated or exploited is a people pleaser.

A people pleaser is someone who will never say no. He/she will inconvenience themselves and indirectly, others; lie, enter relationships they don't really want, fail on schedules and promises, waste much time in places they don't want to be, and do terribly substandard work on any project or job; all because they cannot say "no, I cannot do it" or "no I will not do it".
Re: Who Really Is A People Pleaser? by ABOVEDELAW: 5:57am On Feb 13, 2021
people of low esteem

1 Like

Re: Who Really Is A People Pleaser? by Richy4(m): 7:18am On Feb 13, 2021
cheesy cheesy grin grin
Just ask Air hostesses on duty.. They will tell you they are "man pleaser"
They can about do anything for you with a smile even though it didn't reach the heart... Try and repeat the nonsense u made them do outside the plane smiley
Re: Who Really Is A People Pleaser? by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 13, 2021
Don't be a men-pleaser because man is difficult to please and you gain absolutely nothing from doing so. Rather, be a God pleaser because in it there's much reward.

Shalom.
Re: Who Really Is A People Pleaser? by tobechi74: 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
Following
Re: Who Really Is A People Pleaser? by irijuola: 12:32pm On Feb 14, 2021
Extreme people pleaser are even worse. They can sell their own family in order to be called a good person. A man that spends more on outsider but finds it difficult to cater for his own family just because he wants to be called a good man is a top-notch people pleaser.

2 Likes

Re: Who Really Is A People Pleaser? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 14, 2021
irijuola:
Extreme people pleaser are even worse. They can sell their own family in order to be called a good person. A man that spends more on outsider but finds it difficult to cater for his own family just because he wants to be called a good man is a top-notch people pleaser.
. it is never a good thing.i used to be one but not anymore

(1) (Reply)

. / VIDEO: Lady Buy Yacht For Her Husband As Wedding Gift / The Pathetic Story Of The Amputee Single Mum, Mary Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.