Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,852 members, 7,798,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist (9814 Views)

Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) / Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill / High Risk Personality :serial Scam Artist And Conman: Samuel Oghenebrume Ughojor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by uboma(m): 12:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru scammed me the sum of NGN388,000.00 during the month of October 2020. He was to sell USDs to me but after receiving my money he failed to fulfil his own side of the deal.

He kept promising to pay me back in full but failed to and later deactivated his moniker, K2wise. He has since stopped communicating with me via WhatsApp and email.

Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru makes use of numerous phone numbers and emails accounts hence tracking him by the law enforcement agents is taking like forever. Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru will slip someday and get caught but until then, I have created this thread with his photos and documents related to him to serve as a warning to others who may be thinking of going into any business transaction with him.

Stay tuned for more information about him. I enjoin other members here who got scammed by Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru to also say their own side of the story and provide proof of how Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru defrauded them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by uboma(m): 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
Below are the personal documents he shared with me before I sent the sum of three hundred and eighty-eight thousand naira to Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru and proof of payment made to his GT bank account.

1 Share

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by uboma(m): 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
The address on his Driver's License is fake.

I wrote to Guaranty Trust Bank to report the fraud case against Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru. Guaranty Trust Bank replied that his bank account had been frozen following my report and their own investigation. Since then, Guaranty Trust Bank has failed to gimme update, I guess the restriction placed on his account earlier has been lifted...

I guess the laws of Nigeria do not protect persons who have suffered from fraudulent activities.

Photos of Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru are now uploaded.

1 Like 3 Shares

Brb.....
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
cool
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by bigjackass: 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
uboma:
Below are the personal documents he shared with me before I sent the sum of three hundred and eighty-eight thousand naira to Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru and proof of payment made to his GT bank account.
if I'm not wrong someone gave you his address, why not trace him physically and arrest him
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by uboma(m): 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
bigjackass:
if I'm not wrong someone gave you his address, why not trace him physically and arrest him

Hmmm.

Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru is a serial Scam Artist.

He provides fake addresses on his documents and bank account details. He uses numerous phone numbers as well. This has made it difficult to track him down.

I am hoping that someone who recognizes and knows him very well will bump onto this thread someday and provide us with concrete information/address about him.
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by uboma(m): 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru claims to be different persons at the same time.

He claims to be a Naval Officer to some persons, to others he is a Doctor, to yet others he is a Banker.

He operates accounts in different banks and uses numerous phone numbers and email accounts.

I reported him to Polaris Bank where he operates an account but no action was taken.

He carries out most of his transactions using Opay services...

He had once asked me to have pity on his kids and not carry out drastic action on him (recorded) but he has refused to refund my money.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by uboma(m): 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru contacted me via email some minutes ago. I guess he is reading this thread with his numerous monikers.

See what he said;

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by uboma(m): 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
FYI @Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru,

I will keep uploading your photos here for the world to see who you really are, a serial Scam Artist. You cut off communication with me since you defrauded me but suddenly you sent an email because I created this thread. I have information about you, I will upload everything here. With your identity on the social media, it will be difficult to keep hiding.

Refund my NGN388,000.00 now and this thread will be deleted. I am done with your unending promises. For now, this thread remains.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by uboma(m): 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
cc:

lilachiever,

dmostcheerful,

Bae026
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by uthlaw: 5:53pm On Feb 12, 2021
uboma:
FYI @Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru,

I will keep uploading your photos here for the world to see who you really are, a serial Scam Artist. You cut off communication with me since you defrauded me but suddenly you sent an email because I created this thread. I have information about you, I will upload everything here. With your identity on the social media, it will be difficult to keep hiding.

Refund my NGN388,000.00 now and this thread will be deleted. I am done with your unending promises. For now, this thread remains.
go upload for Twitter also!

8 Likes

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by uboma(m): 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
uthlaw:
go upload for Twitter also!

I did upload on Twitter sometime ago but my account got suspended. I tried to explain to the admin with proof of being scammed but I guess, they don't really take Nigerians seriously.

Can you assist me to tweet about this?

8 Likes

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by sammirano: 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2021
That id may be fake.the name looks unreal.
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by uboma(m): 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
sammirano:
That id may be fake.the name looks unreal.

Why do you think that the name is not real?

You seem to know more about Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru well, please tell us, what is his real name?

Mind you, it is the same address used on his bank account, same name is tied to his BVN as well.

Are you one of the multiple monikers Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru is using here?

15 Likes

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by lilachiever(m): 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
Cc Uboma

Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru is never going to refund the money. He is just employing his delay tactic and playing the emotional card on you.

He scammed me of #20,000.

He is a serial gambler.

I tried pulling out more information on him though his address on the DL but no one seems to know him there or maybe they don't wanna talk. I went there myself as I'm very familiar with the environment. If he still resides around there, we go jam one day.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by uboma(m): 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
lilachiever:
Cc Uboma

Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru is never going to refund the money. He is just employing his delay tactic and playing the emotional card on you.

He scammed me of #20,000.

He is a serial gambler.

I tried pulling out more information on him though his address on the DL but no one seems to know him there or maybe they don't wanna talk. I went there myself as I'm very familiar with the environment. If he still resides around there, we go jam one day.

The address on his Driver's License is fake, trust me, it is fake. Banks care less about KYC these days, same fake address is linked to his BVN.

Yes, I know he has no plans to refund me going by the recent email he sent. It is always his unending promises.

It may take long but someday Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru, the serial Scam Artist will be apprehended. In the meantime, I plan on exposing him using the social media.

7 Likes

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by sammirano: 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
uboma:

Why do you think that the name is not real?

You seem to know more about Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru well, please tell us, what is his real name?

Mind you, it is the same address used on his bank account, same name is tied to his BVN as well.

Are you one of the multiple monikers Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru is using here?

you are seriously mad. You will definitely continue to be a victim of scam. Since your brain is not functioning enough to detect abnormalities.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by uboma(m): 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
sammirano:

you are seriously mad. You will definitely continue to be a victim of scam. Since your brain is not functioning enough to detect abnormalities.

Point out the abnormalities.

7 Likes

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by Pmedia7787: 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
sammirano:

Bullshit

32 Likes

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by lilachiever(m): 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
uboma:

The address on his Driver's License is fake, trust me, it is fake. Banks care less about KYC these days, same fake address is linked to his BVN.

Yes, I know he has no plans to refund me going by the recent email he sent. It is always his unending promises.

It may take long but someday Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru, the serial Scam Artist will be apprehended. In the meantime, I plan on exposing him using the social media.

One day, the dead and the living will meet.

That's the case for Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru. His cup shall be full soon.

But how did he get to know that you posted this today? Guess he's following you with a new moniker to be able to see your new post so fast.

8 Likes

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by victorogundepo0(m): 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2021
The truth is No scammer will send you their real details. Use the ACC you paid to to track him , even if he is not the real owner of the acc when you arrest the owner, he LL definitely provide him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by uboma(m): 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
lilachiever:

One day, the dead and the living will meet.

That's the case for Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru. His cup shall be full soon.

But how did he get to know that you posted this today? Guess he's following you with a new moniker to be able to see your new post so fast.

Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru is always active on this forum, Instagram and Twitter, he uses numerous monikers/handles.

I am pleased that he is following this thread. I have more about him to upload here.
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by Pmedia7787: 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
sammirano:

Who is this foo l. Are you alright?

You are a fool

The real fool

6 Likes

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by Pmedia7787: 7:22am On Feb 13, 2021
sammirano:

You are a mad fellow with no one to tell you. I even have time dialoging with few months old account. Most likely a stupid kid without manners. Animal

And you are completely mad

5 Likes

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by uboma(m): 12:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
Do you know Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru?

He is a serial Scam Artist.

See more of his photos.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by uboma(m): 12:27pm On Feb 13, 2021
I will compile the bank account details and phone numbers (which I am aware of) of Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru and post them here soon.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by Ishilove: 12:32pm On Feb 13, 2021
uboma:
Do you know Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru?

He is a serial Scam Artist.

See more of his photos.
The age is probably fake too because he doesn't look 44.

8 Likes

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by neoG(f): 12:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
One day his cup will full. Very soon.
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by uboma(m): 12:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ishilove:

The age is probably fake too because he doesn't look 44.

Probably...

Or could be photos of him when he was younger.

Same photo and information is tied to his BVN though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Strategies Required To Survive A Recession / How Do I Shop In Usa And Receive Goods In Nigeria? / External Reserve: Across The US$40bn Threshold, And Counting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.