Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist (9846 Views)

Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) / Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill / High Risk Personality :serial Scam Artist And Conman: Samuel Oghenebrume Ughojor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by lilachiever(m): 5:40pm On Feb 14, 2021
uboma:

Thanks for the advice.
@lilachiever, do heed same advice.
I do have their mail, dunno why I forgot to CC them.
cpd@cbn.gov.ng

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by lilachiever(m): 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
Uboma

I think if someone doesn't take it up very seriously to deal with this guy, I don't think he'll be made to pay for all his atrocities or even change at all.

I could have done this but I don't think the amount he scammed me of will hold water but I think you can given that he scammed you of a thousand dollars.

Why don't you petition EFCC, you can do that directly by going to their HQ in Lagos or through a lawyer. I really don't know the whole process but I read someone do it on nairaland here.

You have enough proof and enough details for EFCC to take you seriously.

I on the other hand will write another mail to GTBank and copy CBN.
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by Sinensis: 7:40pm On Feb 14, 2021
lilachiever:
Uboma

I think if someone doesn't take it up very seriously to deal with this guy, I don't think he'll be made to pay for all his atrocities or even change at all.

I could have done this but I don't think the amount he scammed me of will hold water but I think you can given that he scammed you of a thousand dollars.

Why don't you petition EFCC, you can do that directly by going to their HQ in Lagos or through a lawyer. I really don't know the whole process but I read someone do it on nairaland here.

The easiest way is CBN. Banks dont joke with CBN order o. The present CBN are very fast and efficient in taking matters like these
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by uboma(m): 7:52pm On Feb 15, 2021
lilachiever:
Uboma

Noted, thanks.

I do not want to spill out the actions I have taken so far against Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru the serial Scam Artist because he is here reading.
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by uboma(m): 7:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
Sinensis:
The easiest way is CBN. Banks dont joke with CBN order o. The present CBN are very fast and efficient in taking matters like these

Thank you too for your contribution.
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by uboma(m): 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2021
I will keep uploading his photos on each page of this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
[bro go to rant hq extension open a thread and also post the transaction possible his number bro within two day he wil return your money quote author=uboma post=99100508]I will keep uploading his photos on each page of this thread.[/quote]
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by Ashirioluwa: 2:09am On Feb 17, 2021
The only place I buy $ or other foreign currencies when traveling is at the bureau de change inside the airport building because I want peace of mind.

If one can get fake naira notes from Bank ATM then you should know that no one to trust when it comes to money in Nigeria. I don’t even trust myself
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by justified007: 3:49am On Feb 17, 2021
This guy that used to form big boy on the betting thread some few years ago.

There's possibility some of the old monikers in the betting thread knows him personally and I will advise you to post this on that thread .

I wonder why this is not on the front page yet o

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by uboma(m): 6:40am On Feb 17, 2021
justified007:

There's possibility some of the old monikers in the betting thread knows him personally and I will advise you to post this on that thread .

Kindly provide me with the link to the betting thread, thank you.

Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru the serial fraudster is very active on this forum with other monikers.
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by justified007: 6:49am On Feb 17, 2021
uboma:

Kindly provide me with the link to the betting thread, thank you.

Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru the serial fraudster is very active on this forum with other monikers.

https://uc.xyz/KGmvm?pub=link [Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 - Business - Nigeria] is good,have a look at it!
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by TheFalcons: 7:44am On Feb 17, 2021
justified007:

I remember the guy used to win millions steadily on the betting thread.

Eyah!!! E be like say times don change for am.

I blame the OP for paying before service to a gambler. Money enter voicemail straight!
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by justified007: 9:30am On Feb 17, 2021
TheFalcons:

I remember the guy used to win millions steadily on the betting thread.

Eyah!!! E be like say times don change for am.

I blame the OP for paying before service to a gambler. Money enter voicemail straight!

Did you know it is possible he's not even the that won those tickets he used to shoot himself to limelight ? I only got to know about him when he uploaded those tickets and it is possible he's not even the winner of those tickets because I remember the games he dropped after are not even close to winning at all

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by TheFalcons: 11:15am On Feb 17, 2021
justified007:

Did you know it is possible he's not even the that won those tickets he used to shoot himself to limelight ? I only got to know about him when he uploaded those tickets and it is possible he's not even the winner of those tickets because I remember the games he dropped after are not even close to winning at all

grin
But some people claimed that he did giveaways. He won't do that if he didn't win.

He might have been on winning streak for a while.

Nobody can crack the code to sustainable gambling, the Betting House always wins in the end.

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by uboma(m): 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2021
Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru, the serial fraudster, how are you enjoying your fame?

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by uboma(m): 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
@Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru, I hope you are following this thread very closely.

Stay tuned for more information about you, your friends and loved ones.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by bcashy: 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2021
So this guy hasn't refunded the money to the owner!?? This guy is a criminal i swear.

Carry this mumu go twitter na!

Let him and his family members trend small!
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by Atk1nson(m): 8:59am On Mar 31, 2021
uboma:
I will keep uploading his photos on each page of this thread.

Post in the autos section, he frequents that sections and sometimes sell cars, someone who has transacted with him probably knows him.

Moreso, it will help sanitize the auto section

I remember when he made this offer, I even exchange some emails with him. Thankfully I did not proceed because there was noo convincing testimony
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by SavageResponse(m): 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2021
uboma:
Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru scammed me the sum of NGN388,000.00 during the month of October 2020. He was to sell USDs to me but after receiving my money he failed to fulfil his own side of the deal.

He kept promising to pay me back in full but failed to and later deactivated his moniker, K2wise. He has since stopped communicating with me via WhatsApp and email.

Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru makes use of numerous phone numbers and emails accounts hence tracking him by the law enforcement agents is taking like forever. Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru will slip someday and get caught but until then, I have created this thread with his photos and documents related to him to serve as a warning to others who may be thinking of going into any business transaction with him.

Stay tuned for more information about him. I enjoin other members here who got scammed by Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru to also say their own side of the story and provide proof of how Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru defrauded them.

Death to all scammers!
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 03, 2021
Atk1nson:

Post in the autos section, he frequents that sections and sometimes sell cars, someone who has transacted with him probably knows him.

Moreso, it will help sanitize the auto section

I remember when he made this offer, I even exchange some emails with him. Thankfully I did not proceed because there was noo convincing testimony

You are lucky

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by uboma(m): 3:29pm On Apr 08, 2021
How market? @Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru, the serial Scam Artist
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by PAWG(m): 3:07pm On May 30, 2021
Expose a scammer when you see one
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by uboma(m): 7:56pm On May 30, 2021
PAWG:
Expose a scammer when you see one

That's another photo of Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru the serial scam artist.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by Curious345: 9:26am On Jun 15, 2021
Our forensic team can help you catch him like a dog, but we are taking 188k from.the 388k he scammed you off.

188k to us 200k to you .

Deal?
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by Curious345: 9:31am On Jun 15, 2021
adewumiopeyemi:
[bro go to rant hq extension open a thread and also post the transaction possible his number bro within two day he wil return your money quote author=uboma post=99100508]I will keep uploading his photos on each page of this thread.
ewuu. Are you an ambassador of rant HQ? Mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by uboma(m): 12:49pm On Jun 15, 2021
More photos of Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru, the serial scam artist.

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by olupatito(f): 10:58am On Jun 16, 2021
I have had a very nasty experience with him few years ago. Am a partner in e hailing business. This Ade guy came to me after I advertised for drivers and he picked up a matrix (tokunbo). He is so polished in english and neatness that you wouldn't think the worse of him. He paid me rental for about 2months and then started with excuses,today he is sick and he will show pictures of him on drip. Tomorrow another story. After a while I stopped hearing from him. Fear caught me when I realised one of the trackers in my car has been deactivated. I then smelt a foul play. I tracked my car,using the second tracker. Lo and behold,he has sold my car with forged papers. The case ended up in police custody,I spent money,time and energy. That's when I found out I wasnt the only one.My story is long serriously.......let me end here
Please do all you can to fish him out.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by iHart(m): 11:02am On Jun 16, 2021
olupatito:
I have had a very nasty experience with him few years ago. Am a partner in e hailing business. This Ade guy came to me after I advertised for drivers and he picked up a matrix (tokunbo). He is so polished in english and neatness that you wouldn't think the worse of him. He paid me rental for about 2months and then started with excuses,today he is sick and he will show pictures of him on drip. Tomorrow another story. After a while I stopped hearing from him. Fear caught me when I realised one of the trackers in my car has been deactivated. I then smelt a foul play. I tracked my car,using the second tracker. Lo and behold,he has sold my car with forged papers. The case ended up in police custody,I spent money,time and energy. That's when I found out I wasnt the only one.My story is long serriously.......let me end here
what a terrible experience. is he in custody?
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by uboma(m): 7:38am On Jun 19, 2021
olupatito:

Was there a written agreement between you and him before handing him the key to your car?

Who are his guarantors? What bank did he use in sending the money to you?
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by lilachiever(m): 8:16am On Jun 19, 2021
olupatito:

He looks so meek yet so evil. What if you didn't install two trackers? That's how you'd have lost your car.
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by lilachiever(m): 8:30am On Jun 19, 2021
uboma:
More photos of Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru, the serial scam artist.

Raising a beautiful family with sweat of others. It's sure he and his family will never experience joy and shall always live a life filled with regrets. That child of his will never make him happy but make him feel regret in his old age.

May Yusuf grow old but in regret, despair and sadness. He'd wish for death but won't get it.

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by uboma(m): 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2021
Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru, the serial fraudster.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Segun Agbaje's Performance As Guarantee Trust Bank (GTB) MD / KPMG Report: First Bank Reinforces Retail Banking Dominance / Can I Pay With Access Bank Naira Visacard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.