Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist (9876 Views)

Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) / Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill / High Risk Personality :serial Scam Artist And Conman: Samuel Oghenebrume Ughojor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by IFEBARBIE: 11:21am On Aug 28, 2021
grin
Nezzjnr:
Dem don rope Feli inside the matter cheesy cheesy

Cc BAZ001
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by Pearl1910: 11:49am On Aug 28, 2021
Uber11:
I know this is Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru, keep your advice, Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru is a ruthless scammer who has pushed many to death through suicide, his case will be handled ruthlessly... Never you pity a scammer

When did u know this?...last time I checked u said he is trying to scam u and u r still giving him till Monday to prove he is scamming u or not. Until u found this thread u have refused to say who scammed u, d monicker he used, phone number or anything, contrary to all d advise u have been given to expose d guy.

4 Likes

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by Pearl1910: 11:54am On Aug 28, 2021
Uber11:
this is Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru account, how did you know the guy that scamed me collected money through proxy, I actually get to know is Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru that scamed me through this man that his pictured appeared here, Yusuf came to me as Daniel, when I requested for a number of someone that will help me get a car, he now gave my number to the man that his picture appeared here, it was this man that told me his real name is Kabiru Yusuf Adeiza, the man himself called him and he still promise the man that he will deliver my work this coming Monday, I now have to search the name the man gave to me on nairaland, I couldn't believe what I saw, his stories are everywhere, I have to send the man the link and he was shocked to see his own picture with his family, he has promised to be helpful because he assured me he knows him very well.

That's what u should have done before giving him money...water under d bridge...
Now let's wait to see if d car dealer is not an accomplice. Cos if they are working together or if car dealer knows what Yusuf is upto then u r hoping for nothing

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by Uber11: 11:55am On Aug 28, 2021
Pearl1910:

When did u know this?...last time I checked u said he is trying to scam u and u r still giving him till Monday to prove he is scamming u or not. Until u found this thread u have refused to say who scammed u, d monicker he used, phone number or anything, contrary to all d advise u have been given to expose d guy.
Another suspicious account that might belong to Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru, yes I was skeptical because Yusuf is the worst scammer you can ever meet, he won't block you and he will always call giving you the impression that he is not a scam, if not for the man he gave me his number to help me secure a car, there is no way I will know he is the one.
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by Pearl1910: 11:55am On Aug 28, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Cc BAZ001

Lol...people don't have sense...
Oya let him go and catch him Feli na since he is d scammer.
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by Pearl1910: 11:57am On Aug 28, 2021
uboma:

He knows how to reach me if he really wants to...

Oh u too know the person with kids (d car dealer in Uber11's case?)

So how is he involved? Please tell us so that Uber guy doesn't fall into preys hands thinking he is innocent

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by Uber11: 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2021
Pearl1910:

That's what u should have done before giving him money...water under d bridge...
Now let's wait to see if d car dealer is not an accomplice. Cos if they are working together or if car dealer knows what Yusuf is upto then u r hoping for nothing
I just pray he is not part of the deal because if he is, the whole internet both all his friends on Facebook will come here and read what happened, I will send them private massages with pictures and link to see things for themselves, he sound honest so I just pray he is not part of the whole Scam

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by Pearl1910: 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
uboma:

Hehehehehe.

WartsNigeria is same person as Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru.... I have known about this all along.

This wartsNigeria don scam person for Uber thread before oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by Pearl1910: 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
Uber11:
Another suspicious account that might belong to Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru, yes I was skeptical because Yusuf is the worst scammer you can ever meet, he won't block you and he will always call giving you the impression that he is not a scam, if not for the man he gave me his number to help me secure a car, there is no way I will know he is the one.

Ode...so anybody that is saying something that doesn't soothe ur stomach is a Yussuf or his accomplice...
U know what it's true when they say only gullible fools get scammed.

Keep pushing everybody that can be of help away.

6 Likes

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by tunlapapa: 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
IFSHR:

No b small something grin grin
They have done same to you.

grin this forum is one he'll of a place.
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by tunlapapa: 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
Pearl1910:

Oya go and catch him na since he is d scammer.

You guys ought to know by now that uber11 is a dull dull guy.
His first post on the uber thread was that he has been following the thread for a while.
If so, why is he accusing the popular monikers of that thread of being kabiru.
From his responses, na one dull guy jare.
Make I go dey mind my business.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by Pearl1910: 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
tunlapapa:

Lolz... he just tagged me Yusuf monicker or accomplice too...make I go dey mind my business jare
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by IFSHR: 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
tunlapapa:

Abi my brother...that's why I just maintain my lane......

Anytime them catch the bastard, I am ready to drop 5liters of PMS
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by IFSHR: 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2021
Pearl1910:

Lolz... he just tag me Yusuf monicker or accomplice too

No mind the guy....everyone from uber-bolt platform na Yusuf or know Yusuf.
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by Nezzjnr: 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2021
Pearl1910:

Oya let him go and catch him Feli na since he is d scammer.
The Guy too dull
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by Felicity0001: 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2021
explosiveskull:

Another moniker? Stop wasting your monikers on a concluded matter, the best you can do is to refund the money or tell him to refund the money.

If you ain't the kabiru guy or don't know him, then, stop staining yourself with something that doesn't concern you.

Young man stop barking like an untrained dog, that somebody committed murder doesn't mean the judge will not listen to him/her or that he/she doesn't have right to a lawyer ok.. Stop parading your foolishness all over the place and try to be reasonable instead of allowing you agony over cloud you.

I've been scammed millions of naira before so I understand the pain uboma, uber11 and every other person that has also been scammed are presently going through so for the fact that I advise you guys on the right thing to do now make me an accomplice or a scammer to say the lease. right? Can you see how sens.eless your thinking is? No wonder you were scammed in the first place.

You want to meet me one-on-one? Let me know I'll DM you with my address but make sure when coming you come with 10 red berret army young guys oh because na only them go fit stop me from beating sense into your empty skull.

Please don't come to my mention again or any of my associates

Non.sense

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by Felicity0001: 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
IFSHR:

No b small something grin grin

Nezzjnr:

Cc BAZ001

Dem no reach!

I d8n send them invitation, anyone of them that wants to meet me is free to come but they must come with a military otherwise na one leg them go take go back grin

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by iHart(m): 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2021
When i read comments, I avoid making suggestions else you will be tagged an accomplice or even the scammer. ..but at this point I want to say something. If the person in the second picture is sure he is innocent and knows nothing about Kabiru's scam activities, he should consult a lawyer and pursue a defamation case. But from the way he is speaking through another person, hmmm, he knows something about the scam!!!

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by Felicity0001: 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
Pearl1910:

Don't mind that guy... I will say it again, all of these are just media trial nothing will come out of it unless if they all go through the appropriate channel.

Who knows why they're scared of reporting to the police self? Something is not just making sense here.

In fact at this point now, I rest my case

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by Felicity0001: 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2021
tunlapapa:

You guys ought to know by now that uber11 is a dull dull guy.
His first post on the uber thread was that he has been following the thread for a while.
If so, why is he accusing the popular monikers of that thread of being kabiru.
From his responses, na one dull guy jare.
Make I go dey mind my business.

gringringrin
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by helpsomeone: 6:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
I feel your pain bro. This is one of those people making online deal so difficult for the true ones. Please, I have a suggestion. You may reach me on 09078362447. If you are to call me please let it be your own phone number you use here. Because I know, some of his Allies may want to disguise.
It's painful!

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
uboma:

I have belittled myself for asking why you have chosen to defend him with so much passion and commanding me to pull down his photos....

I am taking this too far..... Same line often used by Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru.......
Next please...
What if the owner of that moniker tried to trace Kabir and he has been Murdered and his phone obtained??

That's why it's not ideal to meet anyone off nairaland except you are a street-man or you have security personnel with you.

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:30pm On Aug 28, 2021
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by BAZ001: 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Cc BAZ001

How Feli take talk himself into being kabiru beats my imagination.
But the amazing part is the quiet, naive and JJC uber11 who suddenly turned to a vocal, aggressive victim / CIA.

I just dey watch from a far before them drag me join.

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by deedee44: 10:32pm On Aug 28, 2021
Uber11:
Lol. Try and be doing background check before calling people suspected scammers just because you don't like what they post or they don't post what you like.
Hope I've not also qualified to be another suspicious yusuf adeiza grin

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by deedee44: 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2021
Pearl1910:

Oh u too know the person with kids (d car dealer in Uber11's case?)

So how is he involved? Please tell us so that Uber guy doesn't fall into preys hands thinking he is innocent
That's why I said that so called car dealer cannot be innocent as claimed. How come he's mistakenly mentioned in two different frauds committed by the same person months apart
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by deedee44: 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
Uber11:
I just pray he is not part of the deal because if he is, the whole internet both all his friends on Facebook will come here and read what happened, I will send them private massages with pictures and link to see things for themselves, he sound honest so I just pray he is not part of the whole Scam
You suppose don learn bro, if scammers sound dishonest nobody will fall victim

4 Likes

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by MadelnNigeria: 9:37am On Aug 29, 2021
deedee44:

You suppose don learn bro, if scammers sound dishonest nobody will fall victim
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by Uber11: 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
The f**l still sent me a text today

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by Olagadget: 3:17am On Aug 31, 2021
Wow, please what's the update with this so-called Wartsnigeria guy?

I know someone else he also scammed here, the guy fakes his identity and he is very educated too so when you talk to him, you will think he is a decent person.

10BabyApple:

08088802514 as seen in the screenshot of the account information posted
Whose phone number is this

Below anoth nairalander that was scammed
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by Olagadget: 3:25am On Aug 31, 2021
This is true, please this guy must not escape.

He called me and someone else he defrauded on the Uber thread to beg us in June that he was going to refund us and just disappeared since then.

Please this guy must not escape if this is him, I'm reading this whole thread now.

uboma:
Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru claims to be different persons at the same time.

He claims to be a Naval Officer to some persons, to others he is a Doctor, to yet others he is a Banker.

He operates accounts in different banks and uses numerous phone numbers and email accounts.

I reported him to Polaris Bank where he operates an account but no action was taken.

He carries out most of his transactions using Opay services...

He had once asked me to have pity on his kids and not carry out drastic action on him (recorded) but he has refused to refund my money.
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by Olagadget: 3:36am On Aug 31, 2021
Wow!

olupatito:
I have had a very nasty experience with him few years ago. Am a partner in e hailing business. This Ade guy came to me after I advertised for drivers and he picked up a matrix (tokunbo). He is so polished in english and neatness that you wouldn't think the worse of him. He paid me rental for about 2months and then started with excuses,today he is sick and he will show pictures of him on drip. Tomorrow another story. After a while I stopped hearing from him. Fear caught me when I realised one of the trackers in my car has been deactivated. I then smelt a foul play. I tracked my car,using the second tracker. Lo and behold,he has sold my car with forged papers. The case ended up in police custody,I spent money,time and energy. That's when I found out I wasnt the only one.My story is long serriously.......let me end here
Please do all you can to fish him out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online Using Other People's Skill - Part 1 / Computer Business Centre Owners/intending Owners, This Is For You. / 7 Ways To Receive Payment From Abroad (aside Paypal)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.