Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? (36109 Views)

Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? / Guys Would You Date This Lady? Are Her Hips A Turn Off? / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Goco(m): 10:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
I hope the person smoking is taking is on a therapy to Regenerate the dead cells and Repair the damaged cells in the lungs caused by the act

If not, she needs to see a Therapist Immediately before her Lungs finally packs up in due time on the day of her glory.

I like my patients that smoke. They are peaceful and they want you to help them. These ones I don't really like are my patients that take hard drugs. You are trying to help them but their head is too hot.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by ELgordo(m): 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
Not @ all
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
Never
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Splitmind: 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
Smoking is disgusting, addictive and a waste of money.

It also makes her breath and pussy stink.

Even worse, she might smoke while pregnant and carry more problems down your lineage.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Tillatalk: 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
No OP make she no high one day stab me
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by 001spice: 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
Nicenancy:
A lady who smokes ganja or cigarette?

Drop ur reasons
I do smoke so i won`t wat my partner to smoke. Now to you questioner do you smoke
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by PeachtreeReside(f): 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
Smoking comes with health risks down the line. Why risk running helter skelter if health issues come up?

Why don't these smokers find less invasive ways of relaxing?

For how long would you mask smell and taste of cigarette smoke from him or her?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Mrbenny001: 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
I have a client like that oo.. very beautiful woman..within 5minutes she done finish 2 raps of weed..and this rich, gentle looking husband who doesn't smoke will be there looking..life no balance

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by OJEEMAH(m): 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
No, I can't.....Smoking is actually not a bad thing but I can't even live with a guy that smokes.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by meobizy(f): 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
Well, another stupid question of the week. Like others, it will make front page here for many years to come.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
never! I can't even marry a lady who drink alcohol

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by jaxxy(m): 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
I’m not sure I can even date a gal that smokes. undecided
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Aug28th(m): 10:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
The smell/odour alone irks me

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Derare(f): 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
Is it only the ladies sad,what of the guys?
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Ernchibyke(m): 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
Never
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by kokowe(m): 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
Smoking does not define your personality. It is just an unhealthy habit.. I can marry a smoker but will encourage her to quit...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Derare(f): 10:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
justosee:
never! I can't even marry a lady who drink alcohol
Lol but you drink enough green bottles right?
What's wrong with someone who takes alcohol?
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Splitmind: 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
fuckaholic25:
if u ever see a lady that smokes weed, not cigarette, marry her coz she's a real one!!! PS: I smoke
You're also a lesbian so I'll take this with a shovel of salt.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Kingrefreshed: 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kapilta:
Smoking is nothing. Smoking isn't why people are evil. Smoking contributes zero to who you are personally, it only help people to relax and clear their head.

Helps you relax in the hospital.

Always try to be Precise

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by greggng: 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
Nicenancy:

Drop ur reasons

Women that smoke especially marijuana are very sweet in bed . They will take you to cloud 9

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by TemmyT002(m): 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
Lailai
What is the purpose of the smoking?
I will not allow such person around my future kids. Irresponsible fellow

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by StreetPreacher: 10:17pm On Feb 15, 2021
fuckaholic25:
if u ever see a lady that smokes weed, not cigarette, marry her coz she's a real one!!! PS: I smoke
don't smoke
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Draslo(m): 10:17pm On Feb 15, 2021
Nicenancy:

Drop ur reasons
I've discovered that some female smokers are way too smart and independent inside life. As far as it's only marijuana and she doesn't do it like a junkie then we mooove!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
I smoke weed myself so why not.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by RealEzee(m): 10:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
Nobody perfect, choose d demon u fit manage n move on with ur fucccccking life Ja re, got one that smokes weed at times yet the realest with me, if I won marry dis Saturday na she I go marry gbayi grin

Smooking weed or a cheating partner, choose one n live
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Hotzone(m): 10:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
Ask the drug addict “slumworm” or wetin be that useless username self?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Mandela27: 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
why people dey fear weed smokers Sha?
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by MightySparrow: 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
Why not, if she smokes fish grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Heterodox(m): 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
No
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by MightySparrow: 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2021
Why not, if she smokes fish grin
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Jsucre(m): 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2021
Mokason288:
Yes I can

But I will keep hoping and pray she stops it
prayer warrior, weldone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Choking Me / How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! / Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.