Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? (36106 Views)

Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? / Guys Would You Date This Lady? Are Her Hips A Turn Off? / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by CaseSensitive(m): 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2021
If she smokes weed for recreational purpose, yes. cigarette is a no

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2021
Derare:

Lol but you drink enough green bottles right?
What's wrong with someone who takes alcohol?
I took my last bottle over 5 years ago.

There is nothing wrong with drinking moderately, but I prefer those who stay away from it.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Mrpojj(m): 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2021
Nicenancy:
A lady who smokes ganja or cigarette?

Drop ur reasons

No never
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by momove4real25(f): 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2021
meobizy:
Well, another stupid question of the week. Like others, it will make front page here for many years to come.
lol
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Angelacruz: 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2021
Yes
tobechi74:
Does smoking have an effect on foetus
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Hez143(m): 10:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
smoking doesn't make you a bad person,just like going to church/mosque doesn't makes you a good person,you only define your personality!!!

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Drone95(m): 10:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
It's only birds of a feather that flocks together!!!! grin smokers will date/marry smokers!!!
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by NwokoloOwa: 10:25pm On Feb 15, 2021
Never!
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by kunleham(m): 10:26pm On Feb 15, 2021
Sango ni Yan! Ina ni'mu! Ina l'enu! Mo gbe fun, ku o'' nbe! Tuale!!!
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by CheedyJ(m): 10:27pm On Feb 15, 2021
Penboy:
For asking this question, I need throwaway you in side red sea.

We never handle normal ladies finish, na lady wey dey smoke you wan marry.
It’s all a choice bro... if a lady with good character & personality loves me 99.9% I swear I go marry her even if she smokes like a chimney.. nobody holy pass
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Toks2008(m): 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2021
Naah except she is willing to drop the act.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2021
fuckaholic25:
if u ever see a lady that smokes weed, not cigarette, marry her coz she's a real one!!! PS: I smoke

You're a wonderful lady.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Starhearts: 10:29pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kapilta:
Smoking is nothing. Smoking isn't why people are evil. Smoking contributes zero to who you are personally, it only help people to relax and clear their head.

May God continue to be en-riching your brain

My mother smoke but my father not

My wife also smoke randomly but she have good carrier in engineering

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by edoairways: 10:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kapilta:
Smoking is nothing. Smoking isn't why people are evil. Smoking contributes zero to who you are personally, it only help people to relax and clear their head.
It doesn't

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Whitelookq: 10:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
Yes
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Starhearts: 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2021
Splitmind:
Smoking is disgusting, addictive and a waste of money.

It also makes her breath and pussy stink.

Even worse, she might smoke while pregnant and carry more problems down your lineage.

Lie kill u dere
My wife smoke like mad

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Rareoil(m): 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kapilta:

Breast cancer, ovarian cancer, lung cancer, lung failure says hi. ❤️

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Cheqkelly: 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2021
blaarrrrrr...how u see am? ganja all the way cos dey are smart and reason deep.. ukuk
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by lonlytroy(m): 10:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
Na so she go smoke and get high with ur friends one day when you no dey huz
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by LoudLord(m): 10:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
cool

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by hahn(m): 10:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
Nicenancy:
A lady who smokes ganja or cigarette?

Drop ur reasons

Yes.

I and my wife are smoking weed and cigarettes as I type. We've been married for 7 years

9 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Starhearts: 10:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
Where is slawormir
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kapilta:
health issue nko?
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Rareoil(m): 10:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
Starhearts:

Lie kill u dere My wife smoke like mad

Smoking comes with health challenges Oga don't forget that.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
NO!!
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Revolva(m): 10:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
SOME OF DEM NA EX OLOSHO
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Starhearts: 10:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
Drone95:
It's only birds of a feather that flocks together!!!! grin smokers will date/marry smokers!!!

No ur conclusion is wrong
My mummy smokes but my father not

My wife smoke but l don't smoke either

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
That's my type of woman
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by HMarshal(m): 10:36pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kapilta:

Yeah if u can take care of ur dentition not becoming smoky & the nicotine tinted breath that comes with it too.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:37pm On Feb 15, 2021
God forbid �
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Derare(f): 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2021
justosee:
I[b] took my last bottle over 5 years ago.[/b]

There is nothing wrong with drinking moderately, but I prefer those who stay away from it.

You can't be drinking and expect the other not to do the same.dem no dey do am anywhere...

The second reply is exactly what I was expecting to hear from you.oh jare
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Springboot: 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Yes

If she's smoking hot...hehehe
Habits don't matter, if love dey there why the hell not?

Even unhealthy habits don't matter? Do you want to be a widower at an early stage?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Choking Me / Help! My Masturbation Addiction Level Is Out Of This World / Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.