Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? (36110 Views)

Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? / Guys Would You Date This Lady? Are Her Hips A Turn Off? / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
Spliff yes, Cigarettes No
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by 99thEnemy(m): 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
I dated a girl who smokes.

Smokers are just stereotyped in Nigeria.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by BadBradley: 11:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
fuckaholic25:
if u ever see a lady that smokes weed, not cigarette, marry her coz she's a real one!!! PS: I smoke
WHOREible!

I know you enjoy sex like that; numb, slightly unconscious with your legs parted furthers east from West and pushed onto your chest.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by doxijaw: 11:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
Splitmind:
Smoking is disgusting, addictive and a waste of money.

It also makes her breath and pussy stink.

Even worse, she might smoke while pregnant and carry more problems down your lineage.

Here's a thinker!

Your progressive idiots will say, at least she's not hurting anyone grin

Smoking can also point to signs of a character flaw, no need to explain why.

In summary, never.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by favour442(m): 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kapilta:
Smoking is nothing. Smoking isn't why people are evil. Smoking contributes zero to who you are personally, it only help people to relax and clear their head.
smoking na cutlass?
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Gee64: 11:20pm On Feb 15, 2021
Unacceptable!
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by SeriouslySense(m): 11:21pm On Feb 15, 2021
okay
tobechi74:
Does smoking have an effect on foetus

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Adrielbradshaw(f): 11:22pm On Feb 15, 2021
Una don start, lemme ask 1st Women, would you marry a man that smokes?
A lady can marry a man d@ smokes, why cant a guy do same?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by BadBradley: 11:22pm On Feb 15, 2021
PeachtreeReside:
Smoking comes with health risks down the line. Why risk running helter skelter if health issues come up?

Why don't these smokers find less invasive ways of relaxing?

For how long would you mask smell and taste of cigarette smoke from him or her?

Fauck the health risk!!! A girl who smokes is predisposed to be in the circle of armed robbers, street skanks and society's reprobates!

She will be wild and out and swirling out of control.

Na only damaged, hormonally obscured men go fit marry smoking ladies

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by karnap(m): 11:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kapilta:
Smoking is nothing. Smoking isn't why people are evil. Smoking contributes zero to who you are personally, it only help people to relax and clear their head.
clear head for real? when my sister son will come and meet me in the kitchen without knowing what he is looking for ! when he finished smoking. I don't get it

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Kobicove(m): 11:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
No!
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Boxer007(m): 11:25pm On Feb 15, 2021
Nicenancy:
A lady who smokes ganja or cigarette?

Drop ur reasons

bros, i will only marrrry any lady has loong has she gots big Yanssh like Dollytino4real, big mouth like Annruby, sharp pionted booobsi lie BKSoul, heavy thigh like Nmezor & side yansh hip like Psych412.....& zimbabwe wide lip like Amatarasha which i want to kiss. smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by doxijaw: 11:27pm On Feb 15, 2021
Adrielbradshaw:
Una don start, lemme ask 1st
Women, would you marry a man that smokes?

A lady can marry a man d@ smokes, why cant a guy do same?

Why must a woman marry a man that smokes?

That's why you have a choice. Pick people who align with your value system.

Why do you peeps have this one directional thinking tendencies.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by einsteine(m): 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2021
No
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Bahamas95(m): 11:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
My current girlfriend smokes weed, I was shocked when she brought it to my house but I acted cool cos I don't want her to feel bad that day. I told her she can't smoke in my house and she put it back in her bag. She is now beginning to lose appetite in smoking and I believe she will soon quit......I liked the fact that she didn't hide it from me like most girls would have done since our relationship is still in the early stage.

I don't have any plans of breaking up with her cos she is far better than all the non-smokers I have dated.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by 2buffagain(m): 11:40pm On Feb 15, 2021
Nope.
Can never happen.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:46pm On Feb 15, 2021
Weed yes. Cigarette no.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
Not even any lady that takes alcoholic drinks smiley
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by helicoptarr: 12:09am On Feb 16, 2021
blackpanthar:
Well, it depends

An ambassador for the devil.

Smokers are still liable to die young! And that's not a sentimental or religious statement
!
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Sniper101(m): 12:09am On Feb 16, 2021
When I go to clubs or lounges and I intend to pick up a "Stray" for the night, I don't ever approach any one of 'em that smokes

so, why will I end up marrying a lady that smokes undecided
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by IRIENBOY(m): 12:17am On Feb 16, 2021
NO
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by TheGiftedOne(m): 12:17am On Feb 16, 2021
Kapilta:

If this clueless comment could generate 90 likes, then I give up on this generation. It is finally finished.

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Tracyp007: 12:20am On Feb 16, 2021
I'm a heavy smoker, problem no dey finish try high some times this country get many stress

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Dliquidmetal(m): 12:22am On Feb 16, 2021
helicoptarr:

An ambassador for the devil.

Smokers are still liable to die young! And that's not a sentimental or religious statement
!
everyone is liable to die young though lol

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Wolfeye: 12:23am On Feb 16, 2021
As long as we’re growing our own and not buying >>> addictions take energy and money when you’re always sourcing it.
Marijuana is absolutely good for your health.
Makes me laugh how guys will rush in here doing no no no but I know at least 2 people that their wives smoke/eat it but they don’t have a damn clue.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by Wolfeye: 12:27am On Feb 16, 2021
BadBradley:
Fauck the health risk!!! A girl who smokes is predisposed to be in the circle of armed robbers, street skanks and society's reprobates!

She will be wild and out and put of control.

Na only damaged, hormonally obscured men go fit marry smoking ladies

Whatever you worship needs to save you from cluelessness.
Too much movies. Marijuana is a plant you can grow in your home.
Not everybody that sells it is haggard and unkempt either. Too much nollywood.
Seek real education.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by SonOfTheRisingS: 12:35am On Feb 16, 2021
Nazgul:
I don't smoke, so why should I marry someone who does...it's like trying to force a square peg in a round hole, it won't fit in.

I thought you wanted to say "forcing Psquare into one house".
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by banmee(m): 12:41am On Feb 16, 2021
For sure. My wife used to smoke. God, I missed those days. We would sit outside at my balcony and just chill. Me with a bottle of Guinness and she with a glass of wine. I loved the way she smoked bad then. She knew how to blow circles and she tried to teach me but I never got the hang of it. A good thing never lasts. She got pregnant and that was the last time she ever smoked. We've stopped having kids and she still won't smoke with me. Damn it.......

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by fuckaholic25(f): 12:42am On Feb 16, 2021
Splitmind:

You're also a lesbian so I'll take this with a shovel of salt.
yen yen yen, I ain't no lesbian, I am straight!
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by fuckaholic25(f): 12:43am On Feb 16, 2021
BadBradley:
WHOREible!

I know you enjoy sex like that; numb, slightly unconscious with your legs parted furthers east from West and pushed onto your chest.
oh!! don't turn me on please!!
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by banmee(m): 12:45am On Feb 16, 2021
TheGiftedOne:

If this clueless comment could generate 90 likes, then I give up on this generation. It is finally finished.

He is right. Smoking cigarettes does not mean you are a bad person. Who you hang out with and your upbringing determines that.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by banmee(m): 12:46am On Feb 16, 2021
fuckaholic25:
oh!! don't turn me on please!!

Lol....Best comment ever. You sir, have won the thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl / How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! / My Girlfriend Is Choking Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.