Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:53 AM

My Ex Is Threatening To Show My Fiancée Our S*x Tape :pls Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Is Threatening To Show My Fiancée Our S*x Tape :pls Advise (549 Views)

My Ex Is Threatening Me / She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Is Threatening To Show My Fiancée Our S*x Tape :pls Advise by Rabbi4real: 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
Women...they are such mysterious creatures and God knows they have always been the downfall of men right from the time of Adam and Eve. What can I say or do in this situation? Please read with open mind...I am not trying to condemn anyone cos I am not a saint but I need your advise cos I feel somehow about this.

So it goes like this: I am in a relationship with Soma (not real name) . We are actually engaged to be married in a couple of months. But last month, my ex girlfriend who got married to a Lebanese reached out to me that she and her husband are in SA for a two week business meeting and she would like to visit me during their stay.

I was surprised she would suggest that cos she is married and I told her I was engaged too. She then said her husband would like to meet me cos he has heard so much about me and that I am investment expert. Her husband would like to do some business with me. I said alright.

When they came two week later, they invited me...

https://livelystones.ng/2021/02/12/my-ex-is-threatening-to-show-my-fiancee-our-sx-tape-pls-advise/

Re: My Ex Is Threatening To Show My Fiancée Our S*x Tape :pls Advise by Rabbi4real: 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2021
hmnnn

(1) (Reply)

Babalawo Don Go Flex With His Girlfriend On Valentine Day:video / . / 7 Reasons Why Some People Never Recover From Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.