Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Okenegoro: Sex Slavery In Cross River State (money Wives) Public Eye Episode 5 - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Okenegoro: Sex Slavery In Cross River State (money Wives) Public Eye Episode 5 (53893 Views)

How Yoruba Kings Practiced Sex Slavery In Pre Colonial Days / Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast / Traditional Rulers Council In Cross River State Warns Igbo Community. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okenegoro: Sex Slavery In Cross River State (money Wives) Public Eye Episode 5 by Fabulousl0l(m): 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
Patrioticman007:

These people hide their shameful acts under the media, since their only headache is Islam & Northerners, just to divert the world attention from the inhuman acts they are doing.
Baby factory is the 2nd most lucrative business in south after yahoo yahoo. These babies are usually used for human sacrifice, organ harvest & child trafficking.

Arewa, begging is the most lucrative business in the north after banditry or kidnapping

You guys are champion in evil act
Re: Okenegoro: Sex Slavery In Cross River State (money Wives) Public Eye Episode 5 by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
Sandydayziz:
Gave a child out for N2000
Lord have mercy shocked
I hope you won't do the same, because I don't trust you. most of you girls are just so heartless and inhumane.
Re: Okenegoro: Sex Slavery In Cross River State (money Wives) Public Eye Episode 5 by DD29: 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
Crazy Culture
Re: Okenegoro: Sex Slavery In Cross River State (money Wives) Public Eye Episode 5 by Fabulousl0l(m): 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
They must have been influenced by the flatin0s..

Afonja Muslim, how far
Re: Okenegoro: Sex Slavery In Cross River State (money Wives) Public Eye Episode 5 by CSTRR: 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
NoSentiment:

A whole commissioner in the south recently came out to tell the whole world that 60% of girls in secondary schools in his state are not virgins. I lived in the south and got to know that girls start to know men (I didn't write a man) from primary schools. So fornication with little girls is systemic and institutionalised in southern Nigeria. This fact u and I know but you want to pretend in order to appear moralistic. Tell ur talk to someone who has never been to Lagos, Onitsha, PH and other southern states.
They are not virgins does not mean rape.

Most of the sex could be with their fellow age mates.
But most of the South will not support child marriage.

The North does not even know that child marriage is wrong.
Re: Okenegoro: Sex Slavery In Cross River State (money Wives) Public Eye Episode 5 by cRAFTsVEN: 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
pazienza:
Akwa Ibom vs Cross River dick measuring bickering is as stupid as Abia vs Anambra, or IMO vs Anambra bickering some impostors on NL lead.
Why fight among yourself when outsiders see you as one?

Nobody outside AkwaCross will ever agree there is any difference between both of you. Any bad thing that happens in Cross River is automatically seen as Akwa ibom issue, and vice versa.
All of you are as far as we outsiders are concerned are one "Calabar people". We don't see any difference. The difference only exist in your own imaginations.

You local beef is your cup of tea.You all need to grow up mbok!

Reminds me of that Lagbaja song where he said people outside Nigeria see us all as the same people regardless of tribe. Same way non-africans see all africans as the same.
Re: Okenegoro: Sex Slavery In Cross River State (money Wives) Public Eye Episode 5 by Tomilola360: 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
All these hausa Muslims in calabar. Nawa ooo. Is this what your Quran preaches?
Re: Okenegoro: Sex Slavery In Cross River State (money Wives) Public Eye Episode 5 by Oshokalo: 1:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
calabari people and Bleep be like
Re: Okenegoro: Sex Slavery In Cross River State (money Wives) Public Eye Episode 5 by Delpeiro: 1:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
Blue3k:

Your logic is very faulty. Just because you dont know the difference doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Do you have any comments on the topic? Is only when you see similar things happening in north you comment?
Shut up there !! There is no difference.
What is even wrong with u people self!
Always fighting for irrevelant things ..
Whites all over the world see theirselves as one, same with Fulani , Arabs but some dumb heads like you idiot keep dividing our ranks with Narratives that your enemies give to you ,
U should be ashamed
Re: Okenegoro: Sex Slavery In Cross River State (money Wives) Public Eye Episode 5 by Norwichsailor(m): 1:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
stanluiz:
Instead of obong of Calabar and his myopic cabinet to look into this backward and babaric culture, He dare not. He is looking for who to give quit notice.

Mumu monarch and his cabinets.
The obong of Calabar has business only with Efik people. Those people in the video are a different tribe completely
Re: Okenegoro: Sex Slavery In Cross River State (money Wives) Public Eye Episode 5 by malcom1X: 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
Blue3k:

Your logic is very faulty. Just because you dont know the difference doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Do you have any comments on the topic? Is only when you see similar things happening in north you comment?

Bro I live in the west, I'm from a particular tribe in the south, non of my parents have ever spoken Igbo or married an Igbo person in their lifetime, I can't speak igbo. I've explained to people that I'm not Igbo but they still refer to me as omo Igbo.
People don't see the difference.
Re: Okenegoro: Sex Slavery In Cross River State (money Wives) Public Eye Episode 5 by EmekaA125(m): 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2021
In a supposed oil state. Too bad
Re: Okenegoro: Sex Slavery In Cross River State (money Wives) Public Eye Episode 5 by jacoik(m): 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2021
bluefilm:
It is their culture and has been their culture for ages so why not leave them alone?

Nonsense.
leave them alone to the detriment of the poor kid? honestly you are sick
Re: Okenegoro: Sex Slavery In Cross River State (money Wives) Public Eye Episode 5 by garfield1: 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

There are bigger distinctions between many Igbo clans than there are between Efiks, Ibibios and other Ekoid groups. As far as I'm concerned, you're just dialects of the same language group.

Are you more knowledgeable than those that rate them as different ethnicities??
Re: Okenegoro: Sex Slavery In Cross River State (money Wives) Public Eye Episode 5 by emapeteum(m): 2:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
Blue3k:

Your logic is very faulty. Just because you don't know the difference doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Do you have any comments on the topic? Is only when you see similar things happening in north you comment?
Not faulty, please. Look at His write-up content and apply a matured mind to understand his message.
Re: Okenegoro: Sex Slavery In Cross River State (money Wives) Public Eye Episode 5 by bluefilm: 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
jacoik:
leave them alone to the detriment of the poor kid? honestly you are sick

You wanna sound woke huh?

Oya go and change their culture na since it has become your greatest worry in this life.

Nonsense sad
Re: Okenegoro: Sex Slavery In Cross River State (money Wives) Public Eye Episode 5 by Blue3k(m): 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
Delpeiro:

Shut up there !! There is no difference.
What is even wrong with u people self!
Always fighting for irrevelant things ..
Whites all over the world see theirselves as one, same with Fulani , Arabs but some dumb heads like you idiot keep dividing our ranks with Narratives that your enemies give to you ,
U should be ashamed

Whites in Europe dont see themselves as one. The Irishman doesn't call himself English for example. The Scottish dont call themselves Welsh. We're talking about rape and sex slavery why are you not focused on that? Do you have a comment on that?
Re: Okenegoro: Sex Slavery In Cross River State (money Wives) Public Eye Episode 5 by agurza(f): 3:00pm On Apr 02, 2021
Now that this didn't come from the north it happened at the almighty and all civilized south. Now let's see who is going to be blamed for it.

1 Like

Re: Okenegoro: Sex Slavery In Cross River State (money Wives) Public Eye Episode 5 by Goldmaxx(f): 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2021
Lesbihornest:
The female child is born unlucky in many cultures. Yet the average Nigerian man cries and wails for the lack of teenage virgins in Nigeria.

How can the Nigerian girl retain her virginity? By virginity, I do not refer to the hymen but the consensus that should come with sex.

How can we be virgins when as babies we are not safe from our fathers, uncles, teachers, neighbors? Even before we can write, we are introduced to an adult penis thrust into our hands and faces.

It's not a crime to be a woman and these women should be rescued from molestation by the government but we don't even have that cry
full like you.
Re: Okenegoro: Sex Slavery In Cross River State (money Wives) Public Eye Episode 5 by Forbesdeal(m): 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
Blue3k:

Souce: https://crossriverwatch.com/2020/12/funmi-iyanda-surveys-sex-slavery-in-cross-river-state-on-episode-5-of-public-eye/amp/
Thank God sure things don't happen in Yoruba land...if not some stupid tribe would have been ranting as if dey are perfect . In dis centuries 'sold out to clear debt owed even before her birth' Shiioooor.

1 Like

Re: Okenegoro: Sex Slavery In Cross River State (money Wives) Public Eye Episode 5 by Speaklove: 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
bluefilm:
It is their culture and has been their culture for ages so why not leave them alone?

Nonsense.

Their culture?
Which culture gave somebody the right to sell a child?

Leave them alone?

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Hmm. God is wonderful
Re: Okenegoro: Sex Slavery In Cross River State (money Wives) Public Eye Episode 5 by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
Uchasa:

You're a cow!
For telling the truth,OK continue lying to yourselves. South is very progressive, all the baby factories, the yahoo boys,the cultists,the ashawos,the ritualists, the drug smugglers are imaginary. There is zero poverty in south, the living standard in south is at the same level with Dubai and Qatar. Are you happy now? Did what i wrote increase your account balance?
Re: Okenegoro: Sex Slavery In Cross River State (money Wives) Public Eye Episode 5 by Bunmhi(f): 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Okenegoro: Sex Slavery In Cross River State (money Wives) Public Eye Episode 5 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
Omor shocked
Re: Okenegoro: Sex Slavery In Cross River State (money Wives) Public Eye Episode 5 by 9jaRealist: 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
>
PRIMITIVE ZOOO... angry
>
Re: Okenegoro: Sex Slavery In Cross River State (money Wives) Public Eye Episode 5 by Digitalcreator(m): 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
Each time I look at the older generation including my father.. I just have so much hate built inside me.

They really fked us up!!!!
Re: Okenegoro: Sex Slavery In Cross River State (money Wives) Public Eye Episode 5 by 9jaRealist: 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
bluefilm:

Nonsense.

NONSENSE is correct...
But in a completely IRONIC sense! undecided

As a twin, personally happy the ‘culture’ of disposing of twins was not “left alone”...
But left to you, even the ‘culture’ of burying life persons with dead monarchs should be “left alone”. SMH

Culture ko, vulture ni!

>
Re: Okenegoro: Sex Slavery In Cross River State (money Wives) Public Eye Episode 5 by Spacko007(m): 5:55pm On Apr 02, 2021
This won't trend beyond Nairaland, I'm sure of that. but if it's in the North such things happens the sky would fall with wailing.

1 Like

Re: Okenegoro: Sex Slavery In Cross River State (money Wives) Public Eye Episode 5 by bukatyne(f): 6:38pm On Apr 02, 2021
How do you sell a child for N2,000??

What kind of madness is this?

Use an unborn child as a collateral for debts?

Oga lender, how does sleeping with the girl recover your money back?

What exactly is the thought process of the people there?

Some things humans do baffle the devil.
Re: Okenegoro: Sex Slavery In Cross River State (money Wives) Public Eye Episode 5 by inspectorg(m): 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
how could such victim define conscience later in life?.
Re: Okenegoro: Sex Slavery In Cross River State (money Wives) Public Eye Episode 5 by wonder233: 7:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
Same way, he will give out that same daughter and collect "bride price". If you tell the average Nigerian that the bride price practice is meaningless and even connoting slavery, he will start arguing blindly without any cogent points other than "tradition'
Kobicove:
Why would any right thing person give out his daughter to settle a debt of just N2,000?! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

King Mswati Buys 19 Rolls Royce Cars For His 15 Wives / Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men / Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.