Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women (75278 Views)

Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) / “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by prof2007: 12:17am On Feb 13, 2021
Yungmil:
Can't we the nairalanders give fela the rock n roll hall of fame Award?
If all nairalanders go to the website and vote for fela he should win. This man has impacted a lot in Nigeria

Nairaland has crowd and we can make a lot of impact from this forum if we come 2geda.

Good one! See below thread for voting link:

https://www.nairaland.com/6412983/2021-rock-roll-hall-fame#99011469
Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by Kenneth10110(m): 12:55am On Feb 13, 2021
Henreez:
Men don't deserve more than boxers.

What exactly do they do other than sleep with us?
We give them our precious body

With that your hot 8 your typing rubbish.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by 400billionman: 5:31am On Feb 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
Anything short of G wagon from my babe the relationship is over

Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by etrouble: 5:40am On Feb 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
Anything short of G wagon from my babe the relationship is over

Where does she park the private jet you bought for her last Valentine?
Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:48am On Feb 13, 2021
Mokason288:
See Peter saying men #meahavesuffered”

Who suffer reach you?

That fought with your brothers and took a video of it to go show his wife

You destroyed a brand that became a household name... just because of your wife

Show us what your wife got for you undecided

Anu Inchi like you

Mstheeeew undecided

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Sense? You've never made any sense since you opened this account. Don't let the 'likes' deceive you mah niqqa, they are from folks like you.:: grin
Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by pman06(m): 7:04am On Feb 13, 2021
decatalyst:
Wtf is this grin

Will never wear this ugly looking thing.

Lori iro
Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by SenorFax(m): 7:08am On Feb 13, 2021
berryPee:
I am straight and happily married to my adorable WIFE
Yet you want a head, from a guy?? shocked
Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by ofiko123(m): 8:31am On Feb 13, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle
Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by EmekaA125(m): 8:32am On Feb 13, 2021
Mokason288:

Who suffer reach you?

Anu Inchi like you

Mstheeeew undecided

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
As in eeeeeeeh. All the twins I have come across (both Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba) no dey quarrel talk more of keeping malice. Psquare own just dey childish and senseless because of a mere woman. Ndi ala undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by EmekaA125(m): 8:35am On Feb 13, 2021
SenorFax:
grin Give me straw, mo need lati fa ZOBO wink
If you know you know.
Na zobo be ur Valentine gift? What she take do the zobo no pass #100 grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by EmekaA125(m): 8:37am On Feb 13, 2021
Adaowerri111:

Are you Married?
U wan marry him Nwanyi Owerri? Why is it difficult to see Owerri girl without curves. I want to know biko undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by EmekaA125(m): 8:39am On Feb 13, 2021
Henreez:
What exactly do they do other than sleep with us? We give them our precious body
His own body no dey precious abi? U think say penis no dey costly? Ok na
Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by SenorFax(m): 9:17am On Feb 13, 2021
EmekaA125:

Na zobo be ur Valentine gift? What she take do the zobo no pass #100 grin grin grin
Emeka, wetin I wrote na Message only the Yoruba guys can understand
Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by coolhumble(m): 9:28am On Feb 13, 2021
Only body you have to offer, did you not get their own body in return?

Henreez:

What exactly do they do other than sleep with us?
We give them our precious body
Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by Fahdiga(m): 9:47am On Feb 13, 2021
etrouble:

Where does she park the private jet you bought for her last Valentine?
Lol she parks it at the same place that Nigeria Airways is parked
Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by Favemmzar200(m): 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
Mokason288:

Who suffer reach you?

Anu Inchi like you

Mstheeeew undecided

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
of course you dont
Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by EmekaA125(m): 2:53pm On Feb 13, 2021
SenorFax:
Emeka, wetin I wrote na Message only the Yoruba guys can understand
Kòsí wahala. E duro ti mi
Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by obontami: 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
Useless washed musician!
Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by KenModi(m): 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
Mokason288:

Who suffer reach you?

Anu Inchi like you

Mstheeeew undecided

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

No you have not made any sense and you have no sense.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by ttmax09(m): 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
Mokason288:

Who suffer reach you?

Anu Inchi like you

Mstheeeew undecided

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Nah you made no sense man.

Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by Coinbased: 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2021
Just to fucvkkk these hoesss after taking my gift that’s all I need from them all
Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by SenorFax(m): 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2021
EmekaA125:

Kòsí wahala. E duro ti mi
To type is different from understanding it.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by EmekaA125(m): 2:10am On Feb 14, 2021
SenorFax:
To type is different from understanding it.
Bayi
Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by berryPee(m): 11:38pm On Feb 14, 2021
I ONLY receive head from ladies
SenorFax:

Yet you want a head, from a guy?? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland / Kanye West Marries Bianca Censori In Secret Ceremony (Photos) / Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.