Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me (87741 Views)

Why Do Ladies Suddenly Loose Virginity To Another Guy So Quickly? / LMAO Why This Guy So Petty Though? Pic / "Name Anything You Want... "- Lady Promises A Guy So Many Sex For Iphone8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by dexterush(f): 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
HEALTH BENEFITS OF GORONTULA

1.Goron tula is used to increase the libido as consumption of the fruit helps in developing strong desires for sexual intercourse and also serves as an aphrodisiac several rounds of having sex with your partner. People experiencing lowered libido, as a result of stress or other health conditions, can try goron tula.

2.Vagina lubrication
Women with dry vagina are advised to try goron tula as it stimulates the production of vagina wetness and is perfect for keeping the vagina area moist and wet. Goron Tula has been recommended for women who find it hard to reach orgasm. You need to chew about 5-10 pieces to feel the effect very well down there although depending on your body type, you may chew more or less before you get the results

3.Boost fertility
Researchers believe that goron tula can be used as a fertility enhancer and it minimises the dependence on synthetic drugs as fertility-enhancing agents. Research published in Journal of Biology, Agriculture and Healthcare suggests that the fruit should be encouraged.

4.Gets rid of vagina odour.
Gorontula is good in getting rid of bad odour coming from the vagina as it serves as a vagina cleanser, helping to clean it.

Call or wattsap us to place your order nation wide delivery available

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Ifyliss: 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kriss216:
Tell him you love him and you would cherish a relationship with him. Heaven will not fall!

And make sure you have a job and probably a virgin.

Must she be one
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by MeghaneMorgane(f): 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:
Be careful, very careful. For a start pay attention and listen to him. Ask him what he likes etc face to face see if it is going to correspond with what he told you vua chat. Ask him about family siblings parents friend etc.

Secondly when it comes to paying bills try offer to split the bills just as a gesture

You met on a professional site so dress smart or and smell nice. Make eye contact don't be too serious.

Lastly no sex please.

When u leave text or call him that you got home safe

Thanks for your advice.
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sha don't go shaking like jelly and open your legs for him. Remember, HIV and hapatitis B is real.

Once you see him, try to remember these two things and you'll calm down.

2 Likes

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by KingAzari: 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:
Hi,
Please I recently created this account to avoid people knowing me as I am an active member.

Now I met a handsome young man through a professional group chat. One time I posted a message on the group, he went to check my dp and sent me a message afterwards. He is in his 30s and I'm in my 20s He asked me if I was married, I said no. I asked the same question he said no, and then he started to show so much interest in me. He went straight to the point about wanting something serious and wanting to know me better. We chatted for some days exchanged pictures and then I proposed we meet in person. Like joke, in less than a week of chatting the guy is coming to my city to see me.

I'm now beginning to realise that maybe this guy is not joking. Because of how serious he is, I am beginning to like him. I didn't read any meaning to our conversations when it initially started but now, it is like I'm falling head over heels for him. I'm trying to restrain not to show him that I like him too much so that he will not come and take me for granted. I am not being difficult but I'm just being cautious. But the problem now is that it is getting harder and harder to restrain myself by the day. Please I need advise on how not to show this guy that I like him too much.

PS: Please nobody should insult me. Just advice me. Thanks.

Na so me and Nneka been dey that but as soon I knack her... I muuuve.
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:

I'm not whoring. I was minding my business doing my job as an engineer. I'm a decent lady.
The only way of not showing it too much is by not doing things that show a mental disorder or mental disorders.
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Jimmy231: 9:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:

Back to sender
Yinmu
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
Valentine is almost here we understand. You're single but true love goes beyond boyfriend and girlfriend relationship. You can experience and share a token of love in your own way this valentine.
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by jaxxy(m): 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:

He wants something serious. By the way, I'm a decent lady. I will not allow him have sex with me at least until he has paid my brideprice and that's if it works.

Very few men can take this condition peacefully and successfully. I don't know where hes coming from and the distance bt i'm sure he's not coming for sight seeing only. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Amanee(f): 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:

Well ... He will find out if it works out

Someone that has time to be going through people's display pictures on a group chat, is a fuckboy

He will sleep with you and dump you, shine your eyes and don't be deceived by sweet nothings
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
Can somebody tell me the dating site for professionals

1 Like

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by homealone00: 9:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
Amanee:

Someone that has time to be going through people's display pictures on a group chat, is a fuckboy

He will sleep with you and dump you, shine your eyes and don't be deceived by sweet nothings
why you wan burst bubble na, the guy Is coming to preach my sister... your eyes go soon clear... pls make sure you update us after 2 months Ma Niggi go don de file him this thing cheesy grin
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by zedegit: 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Lies. Some fvck on their first date and live happily together while some dont and sha end up dumped. Relationships or matters of the heart no get manual jor

Man claiming female monicker.

I have no answer for you.
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by favour32(m): 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Zzor

Fati2001

Saphire

Onyi22

Chi59

It can not be bukatyne

Prettyprincess

It can not be fatymore

I dont tink its Bola ibadan grin

Talotunku oooo
Remove sapphire from the above list.
She nor like male.Na female she like.
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
Please post his picture here let's like him together. 20 other ladies liking him at once cn decide to gather their like and give you so that you can submit it to him in our behalf.
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Amanee(f): 9:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
homealone00:
why you wan burst bubble na, the guy Is coming to preach my sister... your eyes go soon clear... pls make sure you update us after 2 months Ma Niggi go don de file him this thing cheesy grin

I'm telling you cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Oteikwu1(m): 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kriss216:
Tell him you love him and you would cherish a relationship with him. Heaven will not fall!

And make sure you have a job and probably a virgin.

U talk sense
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Cerebellum: 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2021
Bouz:
Hmm, Guy. you have to mind how you comment.

Alright baba mi

Nah cruise ogrin
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by fati2001(m): 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Zzor

better have respect for ur self.. stop tagging me with every unknown monikers on NL.

Saphire

Onyi22

Chi59

It can not be bukatyne

Prettyprincess

It can not be fatymore

I dont tink its Bola ibadan grin

Talotunku oooo

2 Likes

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by drmikeadams(m): 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2021
grin grin

She likes de guy, whether na first date or last date...pant go off from ttoto..if u lik person ,u like am.no rules..just pray de guy likes back
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by fati2001(m): 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2021
Cerebellum:

Premium tear loadinggrin
Anyway, Darling let's hook upcheesy

and I thought you are bigger than this shit.

1 Like

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Liposure: 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
uchewilliam18:
Behave however you feel like, but ensure he doesn't get to eat your cookie � anytime soon!!!
nothing will happen as long as the cookie is in the cookiejar
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by fati2001(m): 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
Cerebellum:
See This one

Next topic be say "The guy i love is a Rapist, pls help"!

That's how we sweet guys Bleep girls like you and move on, then after that, we give you emotional trauma you can't bear

I hope it end in tearsgrin

and so shall it be to you..

wish well on to your fellow.

1 Like

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by deavicky(m): 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:

Funny enough, I could be a virgin grin
i don't understand. Is it that you don't know if u are virgin.
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Maxwell081: 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2021
Calm down...after una two Bleep..falling over heels go rot
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mikester:
For a start

- Be attractive
- Maintain eye contact with him
- Be yourself and don't smile too much
- Try to be fun and exciting. Don't act dull
- Be humble and feminine
- Show initiative in your conversation
- and the most important, don't demand for money. Let him give you from his own will

But be calm and keep the butterflies in your stomach under control

Yoruba people dey get sense
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Cerebellum: 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
fati2001:

and so shall it be to you..
wish well on to your fellow.
Alhaja Aw far nah
E wrong make person yann truth
Anyways naah cruise, ur own don dey pass OP o
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Liposure: 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
mariahAngel:

You're moving too fast.
Whatever you do, do not, I repeat, do not sleep with him!
Udo!
Gbam! The elders have spoken.

1 Like

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by cloud(m): 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kriss216:

You didn't say anything about the virgin part. Why skip that important part
1/2 is not fail, at least promoted on trial
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by fati2001(m): 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
Cerebellum:

Alhaja Aw far nah
E wrong make person yann truth
Anyways naah cruise, ur own don dey pass OP o

no be everything you go dy use catch cruise..

1 Like

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
mariahAngel:

You're welcome dear.

Just enjoy the excitement and get to know him more.
Most importantly, ask God to guide you so that you don't make a mistake that you'd regret for the rest of your life.

na wa o, na everything una must carry God come inside ?
wetin concern God and romance ?
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by OlawaleBammie: 10:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
favour32:

Remove sapphire from the above list.
She nor like male.Na female she like.

See u

Na people like that recv the biggest kponran

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why / This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) / Wife Exposes Husband Who Begs For Nudes & Receives From Women (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.