Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me (87730 Views)

Why Do Ladies Suddenly Loose Virginity To Another Guy So Quickly? / LMAO Why This Guy So Petty Though? Pic / "Name Anything You Want... "- Lady Promises A Guy So Many Sex For Iphone8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Alexxien: 10:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:
Hi,
Please I recently created this account to avoid people knowing me as I am an active member.

Now I met a handsome young man through a professional group chat. One time I posted a message on the group, he went to check my dp and sent me a message afterwards. He is in his 30s and I'm in my 20s He asked me if I was married, I said no. I asked the same question he said no, and then he started to show so much interest in me. He went straight to the point about wanting something serious and wanting to know me better. We chatted for some days exchanged pictures and then I proposed we meet in person. Like joke, in less than a week of chatting the guy is coming to my city to see me.

I'm now beginning to realise that maybe this guy is not joking. Because of how serious he is, I am beginning to like him. I didn't read any meaning to our conversations when it initially started but now, it is like I'm falling head over heels for him. I'm trying to restrain not to show him that I like him too much so that he will not come and take me for granted. I am not being difficult but I'm just being cautious. But the problem now is that it is getting harder and harder to restrain myself by the day. Please I need advise on how not to show this guy that I like him too much.

PS: Please nobody should insult me. Just advice me. Thanks.
If I may ask what professional group chat. wink
I am sure the name will give us all the information we need!!!!
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by OlawaleBammie: 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
[quote author=fati2001 post=99008274][/quote]

Ogbeni gbariwo e, dem no dey follow u play??

Overserious nigeria
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Mikester: 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Yoruba people dey get sense

I'm not Yoruba o
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by favour32(m): 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

See u

Na people like that recv the biggest kponran
Wetin you talk?
I get two wives and I dey go for the third.
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by mariahAngel(f): 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
yahjac:

na wa o, na everything una must carry God come inside ?
wetin concern God and romance ?

Na God create true romance na... cheesy

You no wan add God so that you go dey do bad bad tinz abi? Immorality different from romance shey you know?

1 Like

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by storm001(m): 10:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kriss216:
Tell him you love him and you would cherish a relationship with him. Heaven will not fall!

And make sure you have a job and probably a virgin.

No babe is a virgin in her 20s oga

Nne biko show him you live him, no need pretending. I wonder why ladies love pretence so much. Even some of their smiles are pretenclse
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by OlawaleBammie: 10:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
favour32:

Wetin you talk?
I get two wives and I dey go for the third.

Waooo

Congrat brov, congrat

See, marry as many as possible o, so far u love them equally and treat dem well, women are meant to be married in their multiple.

As Solomon(baba agbalagba, tuale o baba)

2 Likes

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
mariahAngel:

Na God create true romance na... cheesy

You no wan add God so that you go dey do bad bad tinz abi? Immorality different from romance shey you know?

God have better and more pressing prayers to answer than somebodys love life.
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Sniper101(m): 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
OP

No worry yourself
Wen una two dun join body for the other room,
Immediately after that, una two head go correct grin

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Cerebellum: 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
fati2001:

no be everything you go dy use catch cruise..
Carry ur wahala dey go Abegi
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by MeghaneMorgane(f): 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2021
Alexxien:

If I may ask what professional group chat. wink
I am sure the name will give us all the information we need!!!!

It was a WhatsApp group chat
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by SirBunky85(m): 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kriss216:

You didn't say anything about the virgin part. Why skip that important part
lol,minister for sensitive observation
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Rocktation(f): 11:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
Act however you may. What will be, will be.
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Starz825(m): 11:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:

Thanks for the advice. I have already planned places we can go and have fun and see around my city. But I need to do things that will not allow the guy know that I like him too much.

no way the guy no go know....
because no way u ain't showing your feelings...

except if he is so dull to grab you are deeply in love with him....na feelings na....

funny enough you no wa see am in person you don love am...
wait na abroad you dey abi where sef
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Alexxien: 11:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:

It was a WhatsApp group chat
Ok. I too am quite in your position grin, anyway,I wish you good luck.

1 Like

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by cho25bc(f): 11:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:
Hi,
Please I recently created this account to avoid people knowing me as I am an active member.

Now I met a handsome young man through a professional group chat. One time I posted a message on the group, he went to check my dp and sent me a message afterwards. He is in his 30s and I'm in my 20s He asked me if I was married, I said no. I asked the same question he said no, and then he started to show so much interest in me. He went straight to the point about wanting something serious and wanting to know me better. We chatted for some days exchanged pictures and then I proposed we meet in person. Like joke, in less than a week of chatting the guy is coming to my city to see me.

I'm now beginning to realise that maybe this guy is not joking. Because of how serious he is, I am beginning to like him. I didn't read any meaning to our conversations when it initially started but now, it is like I'm falling head over heels for him. I'm trying to restrain not to show him that I like him too much so that he will not come and take me for granted. I am not being difficult but I'm just being cautious. But the problem now is that it is getting harder and harder to restrain myself by the day. Please I need advise on how not to show this guy that I like him too much.

Hope this is not saphiere or Zzor? The future is female crooner? If so, no need to hide your identity.

Since both of you are mature adults,and you both like each other,i dont see any reason why you should restrain yourself from showing your affections to him. If he takes you for granted,then it's his loss. All you need do is to be careful with him and dont give him your all. Dont pretend or conceal your feelings for him because you are scared of being taken for granted. In the end,it doesnt pay. You will just keep suffering in silence. Just take your time to know him better and dont let him in all the way. If he asks for a relationship and you want him badly too,give him a try while finding out more about him before committing yourself fully into his hands. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Reeberry: 11:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
MansoryMX:

Just be yourself. No knacking! I repeat!! NO KNACKING!!
What if she wan knack?
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by DedeNkem: 11:59pm On Feb 12, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:
Hi,

When you meet him, be yourself and don't pretend. If you feel he's your type, I don't see anything wrong in showing him you like him in a mature way. As long as you don't jump into bed with him immediately, you would be fine.

Men love to meet a woman who likes them. So don't worry.

2 Likes

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by MansoryMX(m): 1:50am On Feb 13, 2021
Reeberry:
What if she wan knack?

Then it’s 50/50 for her. Either a fvckmate or a relationship!
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by raphroye: 2:51am On Feb 13, 2021
Mikester:
For a start

- Be attractive
- Maintain eye contact with him
- Be yourself and don't smile too much
- Try to be fun and exciting. Don't act dull
- Be humble and feminine
- Show initiative in your conversation
- and the most important, don't demand for money. Let him give you from his own will

But be calm and keep the butterflies in your stomach under control

God bless you for this advice... You just get a sister off market

1 Like

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by favour32(m): 3:28am On Feb 13, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Waooo

Congrat brov, congrat

See, marry as many as possible o, so far u love them equally and treat dem well, women are meant to be married in their multiple.

As Solomon(baba agbalagba, tuale o baba)
Yes correct man!
Na one lady wey call herself sapphiere dey challenge God because,HE placed man for leadership position.That girl claim say the future na female.We dey wait for that time when female go lord over male
Nor be for this world.
Nai bring my private life come online say I get her mates surplus for my houses.
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by 123huawei: 4:17am On Feb 13, 2021
With all this ,either or not the guy might have known you really love because not until you see him to try hide the feeling but your conversation,chatting and the way you quickly rush to reply him might have shown him 90% of your feelings..... Advice just pray he should be Godsend to your hearts]

1 Like

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Mikester: 5:31am On Feb 13, 2021
raphroye:

God bless you for this advice... You just get a sister off market

Thanks. God bless you too wink
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Nobody: 5:36am On Feb 13, 2021
Why not be yourself,it's always better to be yourself...What makes you think this Guy would take advantage of the fact that you really love Him?!My dear, Life is too Short to be Planning Tactics and Statistics to be used on relationship matter...Let your guard down! Personal chemistry tells you all you need to know about someone,let it flow...Coz this your I don't want Him to Know I this I that is not the right attitude for meeting the right guy or Can't You See Why You're Booless(Where Love isn't You Fake it,Where Love is You Feign it)...Na Joy be That?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 13, 2021
cho25bc:

Hope this is not saphiere or Zzor? The future is female crooner? If so, no need to hide your identity.

Since both of you are mature adults,and you both like each other,i dont see any reason why you should restrain yourself from showing your affections to him. If he takes you for granted,then it's his loss. All you need do is to be careful with him and dont give him your all. Dont pretend or conceal your feelings for him because you are scared of being taken for granted. In the end,it doesnt pay. You will just keep suffering in silence. Just take your time to know him better and dont let him in all the way. If he asks for a relationship and you want him badly too,give him a try while finding out more about him before committing yourself fully into his hands. Cheers.
I'm not the one,besides I can never show a man I love him no matter the feelings, they will mess you up if they noticed you've got such feelings for them, I don't give clue at all in fact I usually make it very hard for any man I like to approach me.
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by emmaodet: 6:52am On Feb 13, 2021
Martinez39s:
@emboldened

MeghaneMorgane, just like all other women, regularly project her female nature on men, even without knowing it. She thinks if she likes him too much, he will take her for granted because it's what she, and all other women, do to guys that like them too much (nice guys). She thinks he is like that and she is trying to avoid the śhit she has fed other nice guys that have loved her too much.

Actually, men like women, especially the women they love, to love and like them very much. We men are simple. Unfortunately, what men (the ideal lovers) see as a mutually happy and romantic union is what females see as a game.

Gbam!!!!
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Mivici: 7:06am On Feb 13, 2021
Kriss216:

grin Christine/ Christopher u no get sense
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 13, 2021
Kaymaxine:

Am sure you don't know the real meaning of "misunderstanding"!!!

Mtcheeew learn how to talk. I was not talking to you ! In as much the person I was talking to get the message, I don't care how you ascertain it.
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 13, 2021
Slimslimqq:
bro I swear, I like ur vibes, am always following ur comments. I love d way u relate and react

Lol, thanks bro. The guy was talking like he lack brain and the little one he got from his name is still back part, so unfortunate! grin
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by OlawaleBammie: 7:25am On Feb 13, 2021
favour32:

Yes correct man!
Na one lady wey call herself sapphiere dey challenge God because,HE placed man for leadership position.That girl claim say the future na female.We dey wait for that time when female go lord over male
Nor be for this world.
Nai bring my private life come online say I get her mates surplus for my houses.

The future is female looto grin grin, dont mind that teenager.

Na my gf i pity because me bn dey wait for wen bible talk say seven women go dey drag one man grin grin grin grin grin, even we wey no fine, we go still get like eleven women grin maybe na dat tym the females wil be the future we never know grin
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 13, 2021
Mikester:
For a start

- Be attractive
- Maintain eye contact with him
- Be yourself and don't smile too much
- Try to be fun and exciting. Don't act dull
- Be humble and feminine
- Show initiative in your conversation
- and the most important, don't demand for money. Let him give you from his own will

But be calm and keep the butterflies in your stomach under control

I like your reply
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 13, 2021
Kriss216:

You sef, you be virgin? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why / This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.