Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me (87775 Views)

Why Do Ladies Suddenly Loose Virginity To Another Guy So Quickly? / LMAO Why This Guy So Petty Though? Pic / "Name Anything You Want... "- Lady Promises A Guy So Many Sex For Iphone8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by dontro(m): 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ok. Keep falling. Lori iro
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by IYANGBALI: 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
Lori iro! It will end in premium tears

2 Likes

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by 99thEnemy(m): 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2021
mariahAngel:

You're moving too fast.

Whatever you do, do not, I repeat, do not sleep with him!

Udo!

From the way I am perceiving things, kpansh is not far away. grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Ofemmanu1: 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2021
The op must be an Igbo gal.

3 Likes

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Antoeni(m): 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2021
Where the picture?
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Lexusgs430: 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:
Hi,
Please I recently created this account to avoid people knowing me as I am an active member.

Now I met a handsome young man through a professional group chat. One time I posted a message on the group, he went to check my dp and sent me a message afterwards. He is in his 30s and I'm in my 20s He asked me if I was married, I said no. I asked the same question he said no, and then he started to show so much interest in me. He went straight to the point about wanting something serious and wanting to know me better. We chatted for some days exchanged pictures and then I proposed we meet in person. Like joke, in less than a week of chatting the guy is coming to my city to see me.

I'm now beginning to realise that maybe this guy is not joking. Because of how serious he is, I am beginning to like him. I didn't read any meaning to our conversations when it initially started but now, it is like I'm falling head over heels for him. I'm trying to restrain not to show him that I like him too much so that he will not come and take me for granted. I am not being difficult but I'm just being cautious. But the problem now is that it is getting harder and harder to restrain myself by the day. Please I need advise on how not to show this guy that I like him too much.

PS: Please nobody should insult me. Just advice me. Thanks.

I smell another hit and run story........ Your romancelanders, have broad shoulders............ cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by 99thEnemy(m): 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:

I like him because he is serious. I've met very unserious guys in my life time.

how many of them? grin grin grin
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by OlawaleBammie: 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2021
Cerebellum:

Premium tear loadinggrin

Anyway, Darling let's hook upcheesy

Pls dont worry ursef, she can not hook up with u again cos shes heavily enchanted grin

2 Likes

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by IYANGBALI: 6:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:

He will say he loves me first. Heaven will not fall if he says it. It is not me that will say it first. I have a job.
yinmu

1 Like

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Emmex45(m): 6:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
The guy must surely know because your reaction will speak for itself.

1 Like

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by luminouz(m): 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
*sighs*

Another one.
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Buksaylor: 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:
Hi,
Please I recently created this account to avoid people knowing me as I am an active member.

Now I met a handsome young man through a professional group chat. One time I posted a message on the group, he went to check my dp and sent me a message afterwards. He is in his 30s and I'm in my 20s He asked me if I was married, I said no. I asked the same question he said no, and then he started to show so much interest in me. He went straight to the point about wanting something serious and wanting to know me better. We chatted for some days exchanged pictures and then I proposed we meet in person. Like joke, in less than a week of chatting the guy is coming to my city to see me.

I'm now beginning to realise that maybe this guy is not joking. Because of how serious he is, I am beginning to like him. I didn't read any meaning to our conversations when it initially started but now, it is like I'm falling head over heels for him. I'm trying to restrain not to show him that I like him too much so that he will not come and take me for granted. I am not being difficult but I'm just being cautious. But the problem now is that it is getting harder and harder to restrain myself by the day. Please I need advise on how not to show this guy that I like him too much.

Don't come here to to prove that all men are the same! when em don bleep you...

6 Likes

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by culcat(m): 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
I don’t think you need advice..NO

You need d*ck

5 Likes

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by IYANGBALI: 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:

I like him because he is serious. I've met very unserious guys in my life time.
how many of them crossed your river?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Bitcoinmake: 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
dont be fooled get a job
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by 99thEnemy(m): 6:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
mariahAngel:

My dear, I beg you, don't rush into it to avoid heartbreak, and the feeling of being used.
Take your time to slowly savour the feeling.
No matter what, don't let him rush you into doing something you're not ready for.

His true intentions, whether good or bad, can only be revealed if you're patient enough to give time.

My darling Denique said - Chastity is the antidote of 'I was used and Dumped'

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by MrCodeSolo: 6:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
How not to show that you like him so much is as complicated as you have just explained. why complicate things, when you know the feeling is two-sided..are you afraid of being liked the more or what?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by doxijaw: 6:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
Let him know you like him but don't sleep with him.

6 Likes

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Funkeshuga(m): 6:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
pray make him no be a romantic guy like me, if I get your weak point, you won't know when your legs will be hang up and pant will be staring at you and be doing smh for you grin

joke apart, don't make him feel uninterested because you don't want him to know you had heavy feelings for him

I doubt if a guy can know you've huge feelings for him on the first day, if you don't open your legs for him. try not to have sex with him so early because that will not only sell you out so cheap but it will give him a bad impression about you

loving someone doesn't mean you should be stupid, your dignity is more valuable than emotions

6 Likes

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by ednut1(m): 6:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
grin won ma do e pa

1 Like

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Boxer007(m): 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mikester:
For a start

- Be attractive
- Maintain eye contact with him
- Be yourself and don't smile too much
- Try to be fun and exciting. Don't act dull
- Be humble and feminine
- Show initiative in your conversation
- and the most important, don't demand for money. Let him give you from his own will

But be calm and keep the butterflies in your stomach under control

huh? all this simply becuz she want to fok a guy? Bro u like too mush story....real talk.
all MeghaneMorgane simply need to do is bleach to lightskin & simply were Mini sket wit no bra... PREACH!!!!
angry

1 Like

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by bukatyne(f): 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Zz or

Fati20 01

Sap hire

On yi22

Chi5 9

It can not be bukatyne

Prettypri ncess

It can not be fatym ore

I dont tink its Bo la ibad an grin

Talotunku oooo

Ma waja, alapa tirin, elese pepeye, oloju wokonko bi ina moto. angry
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by A305: 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:
Hi,

Young lady, reel your feelings in. Do NOT let him sense your desperation for him otherwise, "your pùssy will bare the brunt."

You being desperate and forward. (Requesting for pictures and proposing to him to meet up with you), what the hell are you doing young blood?

You just made it easier for this guy's game theory and if he is calculative enough, he would fúck you, come on your face before you two starts debating about commitment.

Safe to say your clit is throbbing due to his handsomeness but use protection. And learn to hold down intelligent conversation to attract a high value male, not handsome look.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Subsea101: 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
Lol, in other places, ladies waste no time in showing back love... Some even go as far as wooing their crush, and they live happily ever after... But her in Nigeria a greater % of ladies will always pretend despite loving the guy... Why the pretence

Well, you're still in your 20's, when you get the 30's/40's I know you won't be asking such again.

MeghaneMorgane:
Hi,

2 Likes

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by vickydevoka(m): 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kriss216:
Tell him you love him and you would cherish a relationship with him. Heaven will not fall!

And make sure you have a job and probably a virgin.
I so much love your condition. Na so one idiot gal toast me for my shop finish, begin bill me de next week. Trust me, na so I block her

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by sammirano: 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:

He will say he loves me first. Heaven will not fall if he says it. It is not me that will say it first. I have a job.

With this thinking its clear you dont love hime but are infatuated to him. Normal for girls in 20s still around that year. Well if you truly love someone you won't be asking questions but be doing things to him. What people call love nowadays has no name.

1 Like

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Bennysam: 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
Cerebellum:
See This one

Next topic be say "The guy i love is a Rapist, pls help"!

That's how we sweet guys Bleep girls like you and move on, then after that, we give you emotional trauma you can't bear

I hope it end in tearsgrin

Must you show your stupidity in every thread?
Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by brainhgeek(m): 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
What if something turns him off when he sees you or he is not the image you envisaged?
As you are preparing to meet him, also prepare to be shocked. All those butterflies in your belly can turn to cockroach o. I wish
you your dreams however

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by zedegit: 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:
Hi,

I will advise you like I would advise my junior sister.

Don't meet him in a hotel even if he lodged in one nor in your own house. Choose a public place.

Don't stay alone with him. Just know that if he sees your pants and gets into it, it's over.

No matter how you feel for him, never lose guard.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by Boxer007(m): 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Zzor

Fati2001

Saphire

Onyi22

Chi59

It can not be bukatyne

Prettyprincess

It can not be fatymore

I dont tink its Bola ibadan grin

Talotunku oooo

bro but why did u mention that man pretending to be female: Zzor.
Thats the rumor. He a known nairaland male pretending to be female

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) / Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why / Wife Exposes Husband Who Begs For Nudes & Receives From Women (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.