Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Amotekun Has Been Politicized---nmandi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun Has Been Politicized---nmandi Kanu (418 Views)

Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria / BREAKING!!!! Nmandi Kanu Releases Pictures Of Ipob Special Scorpion Squad. / Buhari Says Southern Kaduna Killings Is Politicized As Gunmen Kill 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amotekun Has Been Politicized---nmandi Kanu by Makemefit12op(m): 4:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
The leader of Ipob,has on Friday on his Twitter handle alleging that the south west vigilante code names (Amotekun) has been infiltrated with politics.
He also said that this is the time for the true sons of odua people Congress to set up a regional security group that has no affiliations with politicians.

https://twitter.com/MaziNnamdiKanu/status/1360250375585079299?s=20

If una like make una ban me again.mtcheew.
Re: Amotekun Has Been Politicized---nmandi Kanu by okeyfineboy(m): 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
Re: Amotekun Has Been Politicized---nmandi Kanu by BOOZELEE: 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
This guy should remove mouth from Yoruba affair. Make dem carry dem cross
Re: Amotekun Has Been Politicized---nmandi Kanu by christistruth01: 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kanu is not to be taken seriously

His former deputy Uche Mefor has just finished describing how Atiku paid Kanu and IPOB off before Kanu shelved his opposition to the 2019 Elections and how kanu is using IPOB to collect money from Politicians while misleading IPOB members that he is fighting for their interest
Re: Amotekun Has Been Politicized---nmandi Kanu by Biafrawemove: 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
christistruth01:
Kanu is not to be taken seriously

His former deputy Uche Mefor has just finished describing how Atiku paid Kanu and IPOB off before Kanu shelved his opposition to the 2019 Elections and how kanu is using IPOB to collect money from Politicians while misleading IPOB members that he is fighting for their interest
We also want buhari to pay us
And if he is eager we will collect the money and add it to our fund for biafra grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Mr Macaroni & Other Protesters Seen Sweating & Suffering Inside Black Maria Van / I Think I'm A Prophet / Throwback: I Don’t Hate Igbos, My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman- Junaid Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.