Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Am I Making Profit Or Loss In My Cake Business - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Am I Making Profit Or Loss In My Cake Business (417 Views)

Hot Cake Business You Can Start With 10,000 Naira / I Had No Choice Than To Do This To My Cake / Cake Business - "Learn 6 Types Of Cakes" And Also How To Start Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I Making Profit Or Loss In My Cake Business by DBAAMI(f): 5:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
Am I making profit or loss in my cake business?

I don't know how to charge my customers.

Here are some questions young bakers ask

Now, let me address the issue " The pricing of a cake "
In pricing a cake, First, you have to consider " The cake" , when i say the cake am not referring to thef decoration

In considering the cake, you ask, What type of cake do you want? Is it vanilla cake, red velvet cake, fruit cake, chocolate cake, carrot cake, coconut cake, etc.
After that, you ask what size do you want? How many inches am I
Continue reading in the blog��
http://www.dbaamisblog.com.ng/2020/12/am-i-making-profit-or-loss-in-my-cake.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Making Profit Or Loss In My Cake Business by dammywapes(m): 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
Why don’t you learn how to charge for your services while you are learning how to make cake before becoming independent?

(1) (Reply)

Simple Beef Stew Has Big Flavor / How To Make The Perfect Hard-boiled Eggs That You Can Easily Peel / Have You Heard Of Pennee And How It Can Grow Your Food Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.