Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

United Nigeria Airline Arrives Enugu With Dikeora On Board - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / United Nigeria Airline Arrives Enugu With Dikeora On Board (41532 Views)

First United Nigeria Airline Flight Lands In Sokoto (Pictures) / Obiora Okonkwo To Launch United Nigeria Airline In Honour Of Blessed Iwene Tansi / Black Box From Crashed Ethiopian Airline Arrives Paris For Investigation(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United Nigeria Airline Arrives Enugu With Dikeora On Board by topgun98: 12:44am On Feb 13, 2021
isthatso:
look at the signage. An Airline that cannot even get a good graphics designer for it's corporate logo probably wont be keeping to maintenance schedules and buying original parts. Fly their 19 yr old planes at your own risk, this is not road transport that you can ask the driver to park, you want to get down!

Lol I find this ironic because United Nigeria's ERJ- 145 fleet is newer compared to Air Peace's ERJ-145 fleet
Re: United Nigeria Airline Arrives Enugu With Dikeora On Board by Cmanforall: 12:46am On Feb 13, 2021
Rugaria:
Very awkward name..
Is Nigeria not United?
#askingformyneighbour

1 Like

Re: United Nigeria Airline Arrives Enugu With Dikeora On Board by smile11s(m): 12:46am On Feb 13, 2021
360command:
Nigeria coming up with different airline companies yet it records the highest number of plane crash in Africa.

How. Give me sauce on how you got that information
Re: United Nigeria Airline Arrives Enugu With Dikeora On Board by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 13, 2021
topgun98:

Lol I find this ironic because United Nigeria's ERJ- 145 fleet is newer compared to Air Peace's ERJ-145 fleet

They are all crap!!!
Re: United Nigeria Airline Arrives Enugu With Dikeora On Board by onuman: 1:08am On Feb 13, 2021
Rugaria:
Very awkward name..

Ha ha ha. You didn’t know that rich Igbos don’t want to hear about dividing Nigeria into more manageable countries.

3 Likes

Re: United Nigeria Airline Arrives Enugu With Dikeora On Board by concacid: 1:54am On Feb 13, 2021
Rugaria:
Very awkward name..
Child of hate. Desist!
Re: United Nigeria Airline Arrives Enugu With Dikeora On Board by morule20(m): 3:08am On Feb 13, 2021
Mensamusa:

Yeah, he is a staunch Catholic,a good philanthropist at that equally,he single handedly funded the building of St. Gabriel chapel within catholic national secretariat,Durumi Abuja.

Otito dili Jesu,na ndu ebebe.
Ogidi nwelu mmadu
And d roads that leeds to his house is not Tarred
Re: United Nigeria Airline Arrives Enugu With Dikeora On Board by Lexusgs430: 3:22am On Feb 13, 2021
A very godly/religious country, with many more devil's, than devil itself.............. wink
Re: United Nigeria Airline Arrives Enugu With Dikeora On Board by AFONJACOW(m): 3:36am On Feb 13, 2021
They should stop buying all these tokumbo planes, they no dey see A380 jumbo jet buy , something bigger and sexier, that's why I love Emirates... But why only igbos
Re: United Nigeria Airline Arrives Enugu With Dikeora On Board by salt1: 5:17am On Feb 13, 2021
So much hate on this thread! Be careful how you hate. What you give returns to you a hundredfold
Re: United Nigeria Airline Arrives Enugu With Dikeora On Board by ghostcenturion(m): 5:27am On Feb 13, 2021
What kind of dull color
Re: United Nigeria Airline Arrives Enugu With Dikeora On Board by izunna1026: 5:33am On Feb 13, 2021
post=99004286:

Dr Obiora Okonkwo's wife

Not true, the late mum, who was buried a week ago, 5/02
Re: United Nigeria Airline Arrives Enugu With Dikeora On Board by miraculousGod(m): 5:58am On Feb 13, 2021
flying to unite. United we stand, divided we fall. you can have your own website where customer can order for your products without you spending at all.check my signature for my digits
Re: United Nigeria Airline Arrives Enugu With Dikeora On Board by Uae01Dirham: 6:03am On Feb 13, 2021
AIr peace —— IGBO/ANAMBRA

UNITED NIGERIA —— IGBO/ANAMBRA

make una carry politics(presidency) and leave business for us.

Igbo Amaka
Re: United Nigeria Airline Arrives Enugu With Dikeora On Board by maxiuc(m): 6:25am On Feb 13, 2021
Copy copy

We only know Anuli Peggy Onyema

Which one is Rosaline okonkwo

Air Peace still the surest way to fly..... We take you peaceful to ur destination

Fly Air peace safety assured
Re: United Nigeria Airline Arrives Enugu With Dikeora On Board by maxiuc(m): 6:27am On Feb 13, 2021
AFONJACOW:
They should stop buying all these tokumbo planes, they no dey see A380 jumbo jet buy , something bigger and sexier, that's why I love Emirates... But why only igbos
even big Airline company are doing away with A380 , my guy you funny ooooo

Afonjacow
Re: United Nigeria Airline Arrives Enugu With Dikeora On Board by KosiGee(m): 6:27am On Feb 13, 2021
Racoon:
What a wierd name.Meanwhile ndi 042, you have more choice of air travel now.

It will be nice to see them at Gatwick and Heathrow.
Direct cruise from the Uk straight to Emene...what a dream it’ll be.
Re: United Nigeria Airline Arrives Enugu With Dikeora On Board by KosiGee(m): 6:28am On Feb 13, 2021
maxiuc:
Copy copy

We only know Anuli Peggy Onyema

Which one is Rosaline okonkwo

Air Peace still the surest way to fly..... We take you peaceful to ur destination

Fly Air peace safety assured

The sky is big enough for all birds.
Re: United Nigeria Airline Arrives Enugu With Dikeora On Board by maxiuc(m): 6:29am On Feb 13, 2021
morule20:
And d roads that leeds to his house is not Tarred
they are always like that

Dem go rush go build church yet the road leading to their community is in shambles

1 Like

Re: United Nigeria Airline Arrives Enugu With Dikeora On Board by AnanseK(m): 6:31am On Feb 13, 2021
Rugaria:
Very awkward name..

If no United Nigeria where will they launder their cocaine money?

Go to lagos and Abuja to see huge hotels and plazas and estates built from the evil trade.

Only the wretched unsuccessful drug courier Igbos are hoodwinked by Nnamdi Kanu
Re: United Nigeria Airline Arrives Enugu With Dikeora On Board by maxiuc(m): 6:31am On Feb 13, 2021
topgun98:

I disagree with you
Re: United Nigeria Airline Arrives Enugu With Dikeora On Board by InvertedHammer: 6:39am On Feb 13, 2021
/
We ain't flying in no damn United Nigeria airline.

An airline with only 1 plane is an accident waiting to happen.

He should have named it "Herdsmen Airline" to drive his message home.
/
Re: United Nigeria Airline Arrives Enugu With Dikeora On Board by Anambra1stS0n: 7:09am On Feb 13, 2021
Do know road to airport? Bitter mind same rubbish you displayed on Airpeace

He acquired 7 planes ignorant mind

InvertedHammer:
/
We ain't flying in no damn United Nigeria airline.

An airline with only 1 plane is an accident waiting to happen.

He should have named it "Herdsmen Airline" to drive his message home.
/

Re: United Nigeria Airline Arrives Enugu With Dikeora On Board by smartistics(m): 7:09am On Feb 13, 2021
Which one is divine cruise again? lol
Re: United Nigeria Airline Arrives Enugu With Dikeora On Board by Fmghewzy(m): 7:12am On Feb 13, 2021
capatainrambo:

I am not ibo

I am not in the sw.

But idiots like you rather throw works at ibo people while iskilu is busy slaughtering ur people, get out of my sight. Senseless social media cowards

Didirin, you being the brave one what have you done.

Not igbo my ass!! Pretty easy to lie on a faceless forum.

And slowpoke I didn't insult igbo people I insult you,daft fellow.
Re: United Nigeria Airline Arrives Enugu With Dikeora On Board by kechywillz(m): 7:15am On Feb 13, 2021
That airline will not last because of the name
Re: United Nigeria Airline Arrives Enugu With Dikeora On Board by Bigsunny01(m): 9:05am On Feb 13, 2021
I still can't find de unity dem talking about

Except na dem dem sharing our money among demselves
Re: United Nigeria Airline Arrives Enugu With Dikeora On Board by Rugaria: 9:25am On Feb 13, 2021
AnanseK:

If no United Nigeria where will they launder their cocaine money?

Go to lagos and Abuja to see huge hotels and plazas and estates built from the evil trade.

Only the wretched unsuccessful drug courier Igbos are hoodwinked by Nnamdi Kanu

Lol,
What you don't know and may never know is that there's huge money in trading, that's if you will be humble enough to imbibe the skills.. You all underate trading a lot and make unpleasant jokes about traders here everyday, and I just laugh... Trading, especially in a place like Nigeria where almost every consumables are imported, is a huge money spinner! But you have to learn the skills perfectly well, otherwise a primary school dropout already in the system for years, will use you do yeye.. You will be there bemoaning bad market and he will be making millions. Those guys you see spend years learning how to trade from their uncles are going through their own "universities"! Believe me! That thing demands skills!

And there is huge money there! I remember when some folks used to make jokes about some people that always make noise about how they "developed" here and there, when they're just ordinary inconsequential petty traders in lonely "4 by 4" shops. Well, that line of jokes reduced here after "Evans the kidnapper" revealed that ordinary traders at Ladipo paid over a million USD to be released after he kidnapped them! One paid almost 5 million dollar, and you never heard of his name before!!! No genuine non corrupt civil servants or company workers in Nigeria can ever afford that huge amount unless he stole the cash! It's not juju, it's not scamming, it's not drugs.. Most of these guys are just ruthless traders eager to detect new opportunities and willing to invest skillfully thereof..

3 Likes

Re: United Nigeria Airline Arrives Enugu With Dikeora On Board by elevy(m): 9:57am On Feb 13, 2021
Which 1 be United Nigeria again?

Better remove "Nigeria" From the franchise before Fulani men start claiming ownership of your air line.

Nigeria is not United, Oga!!!
Re: United Nigeria Airline Arrives Enugu With Dikeora On Board by rollandben(m): 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
Oga, there is nothing to do with these happening in Nigeria okay, Nigeria is divided already. so stop dramatising!
Re: United Nigeria Airline Arrives Enugu With Dikeora On Board by SamOlusegun85: 3:49pm On Feb 13, 2021
Rugaria:
Very awkward name..
Very Awkward name indeed

1 Like

Re: United Nigeria Airline Arrives Enugu With Dikeora On Board by chaloskyx: 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2021
THAT PLANE IS A DEATH TRAP FROM THIS PICTURE THAT PLANE IS OVER 10 YEARS OLD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet / 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) / Women With Buttocks Surgery Couldn't Sit While On A Plane (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.