Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

2023: Ladoja’s ZLP, APC Consider Merger - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Ladoja’s ZLP, APC Consider Merger (9863 Views)

2023: Worries In Sanwo-olu’s Camp As Tinubu’s Cabals, APC Consider Replacement / Agboola Ajayi's Defection To ZLP Tears PDP Apart / Agboola Ajayi Set To Join ZLP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Ladoja’s ZLP, APC Consider Merger by OkoYibo: 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
Makinde is a poor manager of goodwill

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Ladoja’s ZLP, APC Consider Merger by iLegendd(m): 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2021
1*0 = 0
Re: 2023: Ladoja’s ZLP, APC Consider Merger by thelinguist: 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2021
yesloaded:

Baba Ladoja never made Seyi Makinde, it's Ibadan people who determines who becomes governor and the eat we vote here on ibadan, only learned politician will understand it. If you like, give everyone 1 million naira everyday, whatever we want to is what we gonna do. Makinde campaign wasn't that massive like his main opponent then still he won but now, the man has lost direction greatly which is quite unfortunate. I dislike governor who doesn't know what's next to do to make people enjoy his government, present adminsitration is acting like naked man who entered market with meagre amount of money but go straight to wristwatch seller with the hope of buying very expensive watches.
makinde os gone
Re: 2023: Ladoja’s ZLP, APC Consider Merger by IYANGBALI: 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
It will end in premium tears
Re: 2023: Ladoja’s ZLP, APC Consider Merger by yesloaded: 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
thelinguist:
makinde os gone

I'm not a fan of Seyi Makinde but we ain't gonna replace him with party or candidate with no direction than to grab power at all cost

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Ladoja’s ZLP, APC Consider Merger by Basic123: 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2021
Anything to boot out that governor of the auxiliary NURTW thugs by the auxiliary NURTW thugs and for the auxiliary thugs...

Also governor of media especially social media propaganda

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Ladoja’s ZLP, APC Consider Merger by yesloaded: 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2021
OkoYibo:
Makinde is a poor manager of goodwill
You are correct

The man is an embarrassment

An engineer with no people oriented project?

Nothing for youths

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Ladoja’s ZLP, APC Consider Merger by Zenithpeak(m): 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2021
Re: 2023: Ladoja’s ZLP, APC Consider Merger by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2021
johnmartus:
Werey oloriburuku gbogbo upon all the security challenges facing the region some people are preparing for 2023 ...I know you guys are just a business man politicians but notwithstanding if fulanis kill all the prospective voters who will vote for you guys? Stone I guess.

Omoale jatijati fulanis are coming for you.
With all the security challenges, are you working to feed your family? Are you not making money? Did your stop your business?

Why would you ask them to close shop because of insecurity? Make we no kuku do anything for this country?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Ladoja’s ZLP, APC Consider Merger by Centcanada: 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
Last fight party. They re doing everything to retain their name come 2023 but I pity ZTP abi what they were call because if witchcraft is being fought, she will do whatever it takes within his power to kill someone so that she will not die alone.
Re: 2023: Ladoja’s ZLP, APC Consider Merger by Centcanada: 9:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
Last fight party. They re doing everything to retain their name come 2023 but I pity ZTP abi what they were call because if witchcraft is being cought, she will do whatever it takes within his power to kill someone so that she will not die alone.
Re: 2023: Ladoja’s ZLP, APC Consider Merger by happney65: 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
yesloaded:

Baba Ladoja never made Seyi Makinde, it's Ibadan people who determines who becomes governor and the eat we vote here on ibadan, only learned politician will understand it. If you like, give everyone 1 million naira everyday, whatever we want to is what we gonna do. Makinde campaign wasn't that massive like his main opponent then still he won but now, the man has lost direction greatly which is quite unfortunate. I dislike governor who doesn't know what's next to do to make people enjoy his government, present adminsitration is acting like naked man who entered market with meagre amount of money but go straight to wristwatch seller with the hope of buying very expensive watches.

Your first paragraph makes sense small but what do you want seyi to do that he hasnt done?He is currently construction about 180KM of road in his first two years more than what Ajimobi even did in 8years which was all just 40KM road in 8years.. The politicians are grouping all because they were not given chopping..when they have more chopping,tell me how the people will be happy?tell me how infrastructure and all will be done?tell me how will he pay salaries of pensioners in 10years that was abandoned and not paid..Akala did not pay 2years and Ajimobi never paid.. The problem is with you politicians the way you overhype yourselves. You are just less than 1percent of the populace

And btw,Ibadan does not determine who becomes Govornor..Ibadan has just 11 local government,other parts of the state has 22

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Ladoja’s ZLP, APC Consider Merger by Ademoore07(m): 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
I can bet with my balls that Ladoja is never a part of that meeting. They can use his name for anything. He will never be involved with them. Many don't know how close the man was to GSM.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ladoja’s ZLP, APC Consider Merger by Missyajoke(f): 9:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ketporvast:
Okay

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

I patronise you soon just that am broke right now
Re: 2023: Ladoja’s ZLP, APC Consider Merger by omoluka: 9:12pm On Feb 12, 2021
I will never vote for any of these hustlers again. Una never get sense for this country

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ladoja’s ZLP, APC Consider Merger by SHOLLAU: 9:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
SEYI is ahead
Re: 2023: Ladoja’s ZLP, APC Consider Merger by johnmartus(m): 9:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
You are a witch so don't arguing with witches.
ThreeBlackBird:

With all the security challenges, are you working to feed your family? Are you not making money? Did your stop your business?

Why would you ask them to close shop because of insecurity? Make we no kuku do anything for this country?

Re: 2023: Ladoja’s ZLP, APC Consider Merger by Masterito(m): 9:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
So if all South West is APC, how does it help the economy? SMH
WiLdFLame:
This is why we tell people that Nobody has yet being able to beat the record of AJIMOBI. Oyo has such a volatile policosphere hence its hard for a governor to go for two terms.

I’m sure Gov Seyi Makinde also knew he’s not in for second terms hence his brazen display of “you chop my eyes I chop your eyes” some has his ears , groups like Taye Currency, Auxiliary and co has Seyi’s ears.

But I don’t see Seyi winning the his good governance race let alone second time in office with just half of the structure that brought him in. To make matter worse the half has now join the arch enemy APC.

Since he’s started, let him finish. Let him Rule with iron fist. Na once man Dey die. Also 2023 game has changed everything. All southWest must be APC.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ladoja’s ZLP, APC Consider Merger by kareemkamil(m): 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
Another dimension to get Sunday Igboho
Re: 2023: Ladoja’s ZLP, APC Consider Merger by yesloaded: 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
happney65:

Your first paragraph makes sense small but what do you want seyi to do that he hasnt done?He is currently construction about 180KM of road in his first two years more than what Ajimobi even did in 8years which was all just 40KM road in 8years.. The politicians are grouping all because they were not given chopping..when they have more chopping,tell me how the people will be happy?tell me how infrastructure and all will be done?tell me how will he pay salaries of pensioners in 10years that was abandoned and not paid..Akala did not pay 2years and Ajimobi never paid.. The problem is with you politicians the way you overhype yourselves. You are just less than 1percent of the populace

And btw,Ibadan does not determine who becomes Govornor..Ibadan has just 11 local government,other parts of the state has 22

grin

I am not a politician anyway

You can check all my previous posts to know my person better

Well, I don't know where he's constructing that 180km road you just talked about, I only know of road he's constructing in his home village and the one that leads to his kolapo ishola residence

See bro, to whom much is given more is expected

I'm yet to see youth oriented program from the present adminsitration instead he's busy wasting resources on unnecessary project that will make zero impact in the lives of people of Oyo state.

Check my other posts on this thread where I made it clear that no politician can dictate to people of Oyo state

As regard last line, I can tell you authoritatively that Ibadan people determines who becomes governor in Oyo state, forget theory of Ibadan has 11 local government because just 1 local government is more than 3 local government combined in other part of Oyo state (not bragging but facts except you are not from Ibadan)

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Ladoja’s ZLP, APC Consider Merger by Bjmath: 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2021
[quote author=johnmartus post=99005973]Werey oloriburuku gbogbo upon all the security challenges facing the region some people are preparing for 2023 ...I know you guys are just a business man politicians but notwithstanding if fulanis kill all the prospective voters who will vote for you guys? Stone I guess.

Omoale jatijati fulanis are coming for you.[Olopa ewo ni tepe]
Re: 2023: Ladoja’s ZLP, APC Consider Merger by Cerebellum: 9:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
johnmartus:
Werey oloriburuku gbogbo upon all the security challenges facing the region some people are preparing for 2023 ...I know you guys are just a business man politicians but notwithstanding if fulanis kill all the prospective voters who will vote for you guys? Stone I guess.

Omoale jatijati fulanis are coming for you.

Alaye una dey para o

small small Abeg

But nah true you talk sha...Trouble looms in South west, the governor especially Seyi needs to buckle up real tight!
Re: 2023: Ladoja’s ZLP, APC Consider Merger by happney65: 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
yesloaded:

grin

I am not a politician anyway

You can check all my previous posts to know my person better

Well, I don't know where he's constructing that 180km road you just talked about, I only know of road he's constructing in his home village and the one that leads to his kolapo ishola residence

See bro, to whom much is given more is expected

I'm yet to see youth oriented program from the present adminsitration instead he's busy wasting resources on unnecessary project that will make zero impact in the lives of people of Oyo state.

Check my other posts on this thread where I made it clear that no politician can dictate to people of Oyo state

As regard last line, I can tell you authoritatively that Ibadan people determines who becomes governor in Oyo state, forget theory of Ibadan has 11 local government because just 1 local government is more than 3 local government combined in other part of Oyo state (not bragging but facts except you are not from Ibadan)

I will give you facts below and facts only..I really do not know what you mean by youth oriented programmes ?I mean the constructions going on all over.Is it not youths that are working there? 5000 young men and women in a state like Oyo even with the current pandemic were employed by the state government as teachers to also earn 18,000 naira minimum wage,yet you said there is no youth programme?The problem is it is politicians that are complaining and not the people as he is Hugely popular.

Breakdown of major ongoing road projects and approved ones.

1. 65km moniya to iseyin road
2. 21km Airport Amuloko Ajia
3. 12km Apete to Akufo
4. 3km G stadium to Lautech first gate
5. 10km Saki township road
6. 5km Gedu - Oroki - Sabo /Ashipa
7. 7km akobo road
8. 45km Saki to Igboho
9. 12km Akala express to Apata--Abadoned for 8years during Ajimobi.If he had done it,It would have solved traffic buildup at Apata and as the Akala express road is the new ringroad

That's 180kms of major roads in less than two years

Or the current project at challenge which will cost about 2.5Billion naira to solve the traffic holdup at challenge..Guess you wont know that the popular MRS Petrol station at challenge has been demolished and roundabouts demolished there too and massive construction is going on there or the Multibillion naira Bus terminals being at challenge,Iwo road and Ojoo built to fix transportation issues once and for all in those major areas.

What of the remodeling of the Adamsingba staduim into a world class staduim. Things like this and more will improve the IGR of Oyo state..What about the remodeling of the Agbowo shopping complex..A money making complex left to rot opposite the University of Ibadan.It will be back and ready to be use two years time..Ajimobi signed a yeye memorandum of understanding that did not see the light of the day and seyi was able to have it fixed and construction started in less than two years in his administration.

And the chairman of it all..The win of Lautech for Oyo state..something Mr constituted Authority could not do and lambasted them and called them names..You people should face FACTS and not hear say and propaganda..He isnt perfect like others,but he is doing well at least for now

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Ladoja’s ZLP, APC Consider Merger by yesloaded: 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
happney65:

I will give you facts below and facts only..I really do not know what you mean by youth oriented programmes ?I mean the constructions going on all over.Is it not youths that are working there? 5000 young men and women in a state like Oyo even with the current pandemic were employed by the state government,yet you said there is no youth programme?The problem is it is politicians that are complaining and not the people as he is Hugely popular.

Breakdown of major ongoing road projects and approved ones.

1. 65km moniya to iseyin road
2. 21km Airport Amuloko Ajia
3. 12km Apete to Akufo
4. 3km G stadium to Lautech first gate
5. 10km Saki township road
6. 5km Gedu - Oroki - Sabo /Ashipa
7. 7km akobo road
8. 45km Saki to Igboho
9. 12km Akala express to Apata--Abadoned for 8years during Ajimobi.If he had done it,It would have solved traffic buildup at Apata and as the Akala express road is the new ringroad

That's 180kms of major roads in less than two years

Or the current project at challenge which will cost about 2.5Billion naira to solve the traffic holdup at challenge..Guess you wont know that the popular MRS Petrol station at challenge has been demolished and roundabouts demolished there too and massive construction is going on there or the Multibillion naira Bus terminals being at challenge,Iwo road and Ojoo built to fix transportation issues once and for all in those major areas.

What of the remodeling of the Adamsingba staduim into a world class staduim. Things like this and more will improve the IGR of Oyo state..What about the remodeling of the Agbowo shopping complex..A money making complex left to rot opposite the University of Ibadan.It will be back and ready to be use two years time..Ajimobi signed a yeye memorandum of understanding that did not see the light of the day and seyi was able to have it fixed and construction started in less than two years in his administration.

And the chairman of it all..The win of Lautech for Oyo state..something Mr constituted Authority could not do and lambasted them and called them names..You people should face FACTS and not hear say and propaganda..He isnt perfect like others,but he is doing well at least for now
5,000 youths employed as what?

Those roads you mentioned na on going project & 2 of the road in ibadan only to his advantage (Ajia which is his father village & Kolapo where he lives).

Bus terminal is complete waste of resources, I can say it anywhere

How much has the government spent on science & technology?

Do you know how much has been wasted on bus terminal?

How much do you think we gonna generate from the bus terminal?

You wanna compare Lagos with Oyo state? Even Lagos bus terminal has not been completed till today despite huge IGR of Lagos state

The stadium, yes work is ongoing there but at over inflated rate (you can access the work by yourself & be the judge)

Yes, no politician is perfect but at least one needs good start & not waste money on useless project

The terminal you just mentioned is nothing but waste of money

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ladoja’s ZLP, APC Consider Merger by happney65: 10:40pm On Feb 12, 2021
yesloaded:

5,000 youths employed as what?

Those roads you mentioned na on going project & 2 of the road in ibadan only to his advantage (Ajia which is his father village & Kolapo where he lives).

Bus terminal is complete waste of resources, I can say it anywhere

How much has the government spent on science & technology?

Do you know how much has been wasted on bus terminal?

How much do you think we gonna generate from the bus terminal?

You wanna compare Lagos with Oyo state? Even Lagos bus terminal has not been completed till today despite huge IGR of Lagos state

The stadium, yes work is ongoing there but at over inflated rate (you can access the work by yourself & be the judge)

Yes, no politician is perfect but at least one needs good start & not waste money on useless project

The terminal you just mentioned is nothing but waste of money

Lol..Now I can see you are those in the opposition that all you do is to argue with no facts..Just come out and stop sitting on the fence,,nobody will beat you if you tell us you are APC.

You said the projects are on going projects,and so what?If they start road today,will it be completed today?The Iseyin-moniya road will be commissioned this February.It is a 65KM road in case you dont know..others will be completed this year and next year...

You said Ajia road is to his advantage..funny you,does he live in Ajia?.The road is from Old Ife road to Ajia with a spur to amuloko to relieve people of asolo,amuloko etc of the traffic at olorunsogo to amuloko.. for those that want,they can have a detour to Old-Ife road..The road will go a long way in relieving things around that axis,you are saying it will be in seyi's favour as if na only seyi will ply the road..road he might not even ply in years

5000 youths are employed as teachers..To be earning minimum wage..or those ones are not youths of oyo state or what are you saying?when was the last time and administration did recuirement in this state?when was it?

Lol..How much has the government spent on science and technology?You just make me laugh sha..The win of the ownership of LAUTECH did it come for free? or Lautech is not science and technology? Apart from the structues and buildings given away by Oyo state to Osun state at Osogbo, Oyo is to pay osun state 8billion naira over a space of 2years to Osun state.. 1Billion has already being paid in January.. so to answer your question, 8billion naira as being spent on science and technology cos I dont know what else you want to hear.

As for the terminal,for Lagos not to have finished theirs is their problem.. and moreso their own is bigger than that of Oyo but constructed by the same contractor.. The terminals will do two things..add more money to the coffers of the state by buses that park there to load and offload but private and individuals together with stalls and malls.. 2..It will solve the traffic logjam at Iwo road especially and human manpower will not be wasted Iwo road.. It will even add more to the beauty and artitecture of the city that is why 4 were to be built.. 2 at Iwo road,one at challenge and another at Ojoo

As for adamasingba,I just look at you and laugh,You said the project is overbloated..I dont know about that,all I know is,Oyo state hasnt even out 1naira in the project..The contractor uses his money to do it and the state pays back over a period of time. talk true,when you got there shey you did not like it?talk true?..And do you know how much Oyo will even make from the stadium by hosting games and sporting events? bros,I have given you facts,you should go and hide your face in shame ooo..All these campaign of lies and propaganda cannnot and never work because you all know there is nothing you can do to him.. A million and 1 politicians in oyo state cant defeat him as long as he continues the part he is on

sefini

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ladoja’s ZLP, APC Consider Merger by Femijohn198: 11:02pm On Feb 12, 2021
will this reduces rubber of garri from 400 naira, these are just fooling themselves
Re: 2023: Ladoja’s ZLP, APC Consider Merger by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
It will end in tears
Re: 2023: Ladoja’s ZLP, APC Consider Merger by thuxzwda1: 11:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
Re: 2023: Ladoja’s ZLP, APC Consider Merger by thuxzwda1: 11:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mozino007:
Sunday Igboho On My Mind...

Las Las Dem go betray am

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ladoja’s ZLP, APC Consider Merger by FILEBE(m): 12:28am On Feb 13, 2021
WiLdFLame:
This is why we tell people that Nobody has yet being able to beat the record of AJIMOBI. Oyo has such a volatile policosphere hence its hard for a governor to go for two terms.

I’m sure Gov Seyi Makinde also knew he’s not in for second terms hence his brazen display of “you chop my eyes I chop your eyes” some has his ears , groups like Taye Currency, Auxiliary and co has Seyi’s ears.

But I don’t see Seyi winning the his good governance race let alone second time in office with just half of the structure that brought him in. To make matter worse the half has now join the arch enemy APC.

Since he’s started, let him finish. Let him Rule with iron fist. Na once man Dey die. Also 2023 game has changed everything. All southWest must be APC.

The question is: will all these merger favour the masses? Are they going to make Nigeria better? I see these merger as just power play. These people just don't care about the citizens at a

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ladoja’s ZLP, APC Consider Merger by yesloaded: 6:25am On Feb 13, 2021
happney65:

Lol..Now I can see you are those in the opposition that all you do is to argue with no facts..Just come out and stop sitting on the fence,,nobody will beat you if you tell us you are APC.

You said the projects are on going projects,and so what?If they start road today,will it be completed today?The Iseyin-moniya road will be commissioned this February.It is a 65KM road in case you dont know..others will be completed this year and next year...

You said Ajia road is to his advantage..funny you,does he live in Ajia?.The road is from Old Ife road to Ajia with a spur to amuloko to relieve people of asolo,amuloko etc of the traffic at olorunsogo to amuloko.. for those that want,they can have a detour to Old-Ife road..The road will go a long way in relieving things around that axis,you are saying it will be in seyi's favour as if na only seyi will ply the road..road he might not even ply in years

5000 youths are employed as teachers..To be earning minimum wage..or those ones are not youths of oyo state or what are you saying?when was the last time and administration did recuirement in this state?when was it?

Lol..How much has the government spent on science and technology?You just make me laugh sha..The win of the ownership of LAUTECH did it come for free? or Lautech is not science and technology? Apart from the structues and buildings given away by Oyo state to Osun state at Osogbo, Oyo is to pay osun state 8billion naira over a space of 2years to Osun state.. 1Billion has already being paid in January.. so to answer your question, 8billion naira as being spent on science and technology cos I dont know what else you want to hear.

As for the terminal,for Lagos not to have finished theirs is their problem.. and moreso their own is bigger than that of Oyo but constructed by the same contractor.. The terminals will do two things..add more money to the coffers of the state by buses that park there to load and offload but private and individuals together with stalls and malls.. 2..It will solve the traffic logjam at Iwo road especially and human manpower will not be wasted Iwo road.. It will even add more to the beauty and artitecture of the city that is why 4 were to be built.. 2 at Iwo road,one at challenge and another at Ojoo

As for adamasingba,I just look at you and laugh,You said the project is overbloated..I dont know about that,all I know is,Oyo state hasnt even out 1naira in the project..The contractor uses his money to do it and the state pays back over a period of time. talk true,when you got there shey you did not like it?talk true?..And do you know how much Oyo will even make from the stadium by hosting games and sporting events? bros,I have given you facts,you should go and hide your face in shame ooo..All these campaign of lies and propaganda cannnot and never work because you all know there is nothing you can do to him.. A million and 1 politicians in oyo state cant defeat him as long as he continues the part he is on

sefini

Show us the evidence of those employed working

I have a church member who's master degree holder with same employment but yet to start working

I don't engage myself in propaganda but fact

The only problem with you party faithful was that you always failed to tell those in position of authorities their flaws

I won't engage you further because you don't check fact

Check all my previous posts to see my support for Seyi pre & post election but I don't support mediocrity

Go to the said Amuloko that you just mentioned & see there's no construction work there, I visited the area as at yesterday

BTW, I'm very close to people in governance in Oyo state than you think & knows what's happening in this state

Go & make your findings who handle the contract of said adamasingba stadium, the company supplying all materials needed then you will learn more

Check here & learn more

https://www.nairaland.com/6413092/oyo-risks-losing-76-billion

To whom much is given, much is expected

Many roads across the state is begging for government attention, go round nooks & cranny of this state to understand better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News / The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra / Some Quotes On Corruption, Governance, Leadership, Poverty And Hunger.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.