Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

I Will Be Dead In Few Days - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Will Be Dead In Few Days (3910 Views)

Entire Family Members Dead In Abia (Photo) / 3 Sisters Went Missing, Found Dead In Neighbor's Pond In U.S.(Pics) / Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Be Dead In Few Days by Piptocoin: 8:08am On Feb 13, 2021
Xcide, many were born without a mother's love but none is ever without the love of the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ. The devil has been lying to you. I have also had suicidal thoughts when I thought nothing could be better. I was living everyday on the edge of that decision. take that step, and you will meet a life hereafter much worse than this. solution...hold on, love your mother and your love will defeat your desire for suicide. more than that, you will be an inspiration of courage and strength for others with similar background who will listen to you because you are familiar with the territory. Don't end it all and be a coward and failure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Dead In Few Days by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 13, 2021
If you live your life waiting for love you have successfully wasted your life, I could write a whole paragraph on why you should live but I need to do something now.
Re: I Will Be Dead In Few Days by MistarT(m): 10:01am On Feb 13, 2021
You're a great person, you may not know that now, write this down, your path is the perfect description of a glorious destiny, the only way to actualize your destiny is to stay alive, you see when I lost my dad at age sixteen we were thrown out because it was a private company, had to do jobs to feed, stayed at home for years before going to the University, people always look at us (mum and siblings) as disadvantaged people, but not anymore, all you're going through is to build you so you have a story to tell your generation (that will be experiencing what you're passing through today). People face things every now and then, you gotta be strong, man is full of limits (believe me) do not let your emotional status be determined by man (he'll always dissapoint) man is a helpless specie, only when he meets a positive higher source (God) than him else nothing makes sense, he'll have to do something bad to be happy, mind you Joy only comes from your maker (God) you will still face things after your mum, life is full of events positive and negative. I know many people will kick against this but that's just the truth. Man is full of limitations without God.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Be Dead In Few Days by emmaversity(m): 10:12am On Feb 13, 2021
If you are reading this know that your situation is not up to one third of what someone else is going through.
You have a grandma who loves you and am sure there are some more who care.
These persons dont have it. Infact they are just hanging there believing tomorrow will be great.

Take a time out to visit motherless babies homes and orphanages. These ones have no parent
and their so called care giver dont do it wholeheartedly. I know because I have been there.
They don't have the love they deserve, but they keep living and believing and happily too.

Your descriptive ability to relay your story speak volume of your learning
....Someone out there dont have that privilege.

You have a story to tell, a book to write...it is gradually unfolding.
"Killing" yourself will mean killing the story. I dislike the word

What you have is golden take advantage of it and become a better you.

In the future I want to wake up to a headline in the news
about a woman philanthropist doing great things
and that person is "YOU"

Permit me to introduce you to my Lord and Master Jesus Christ
with Him is found happiness and fulfillment
All the best.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Be Dead In Few Days by Yahman1(m): 10:39am On Feb 13, 2021
I wonder why someone will think of Ending his/her Life
Maybe it's because she's a Woman Sha

if only she Knows half of the Problems some Men face

There's nobody without Problems and Situations

2 Likes

Re: I Will Be Dead In Few Days by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 13, 2021
Op, where do I start from to console you? Go and read my most recent thread.
Whatever decision you take, DO NOT TAKE YOUR LIFE. That life wasn't yours to give, it is not yours to take. There's a reason you're still alive. Look up to God, your Maker. He will see you through.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Be Dead In Few Days by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 13, 2021
All these people talking god up and down, don't waste your time on them, even their pastors commit suicide only you knows the answer to your problem. Don't let them drag you down the pit of herd mentality, be warned.
Re: I Will Be Dead In Few Days by dmg1: 10:53am On Feb 13, 2021
where exactly are you located,,, I could be of help.. please contact me on 07030979920
Re: I Will Be Dead In Few Days by Sijo01(f): 11:24am On Feb 13, 2021
If you have nothing to live for, how about you consider how broken your grandma will become and live for her

3 Likes

Re: I Will Be Dead In Few Days by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 13, 2021
Igbos and stupid story Wright up. Na so there movies self dey be. Unbelievable and unrealistic stories.

There story lines no pass

Rich man Marry poor woman
King and slaves
Wicked mother Inlaw

Imagine for this 21century.

1 Share

Re: I Will Be Dead In Few Days by Depressed101: 12:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
Xcide:
If you’re reading this, it’s too late. My mind is made up already.

I am only here to tell the tragic tale of the worthless life I lived.

The names mentioned here are real. The events are narrated it occurred in real life. I will do my best not to lie or exaggerate any situation.

The link to this page would be found next to my body.

Here goes.

It all began on the 21st of June, 1995. My 15 year old mother pushing me out of her womb with her mother, My dearly beloved Grandmother expertly aiding my birth.

The compound was nothing to right home about. The dilapidated bungalow with rusted iron roofing sheets, several goats and fowls bleating and clucking all over the place would have been an eyesore to you but it was this place I grew to call home.

“It’s a girl.” Grandma smiled as she informed my fatigued mother in our local dialect.

My Mother, Mrs Irene Adaeze Korie, hissed loudly. “Finally, I can go back to school. When will my stomach be flat again?”

My Grandma scolded her but that did nothing to quench the burning hatred my own mother had towards me.

Irene refused to hold or feed me. All these responsibilities fell on Grandma’s shoulders.

Okay...at this point I know you’d be a bit confused as to why she hated me so much, I will gladly explain.

According to what Grandma told me, Irene met my father, Chief Njoku Peter in the year 1994. Irene was on holiday from her boarding school and as it was common then, she and her friends were going from house to house to do menial chores for some money.

That fateful day, My father’s wife, Lady Eunice gave them some chores to do. While they worked, my father drove into his compound.

When he saw the girls, he gifted them some cash and picked a particular interest in Irene. That was how their weird and deceitful love began in his massive and affluent mansion.

Grandma said she noticed a few changes in Irene’s behavior. Irene began wearing new clothes and staying out late. Irene formed the habit of locking the door to her room whenever she was out. One day, Grandma broke into her room and was shocked when she saw tins of milk, butter, jewelries, new clothes and some cash hidden under her bed.

That evening, Grandma flogged and interrogated her on how she got such money. Irene refused to tell her the truth. Grandma grounded her but like every rebellious teenager, she kept on sneaking out to see my father.

One afternoon, Grandma was in her market stall selling her vegetables when she sighted Lady Eunice alongside another influential woman in the village, behind them were two hefty boys.

People stared curiously at them including my own Grandmother who was oblivious of the facet that they were headed towards her.

“Are you the so called mother of Irene?” Lady Eunice rudely asked.

Before Grandma could give an answer, the boys had already turned her table, they stomped all over her vegetables as they destroyed her goods.

“What is the meaning of all these?” Grandma looked around, hoping her fellow market women would come to her aid but they all watched helplessly. Lady Eunice was a brutal woman.

“Tell your prostitute daughter to leave my husband or this would look like child’s play to what will happen next.”

My Grandmother was distraught. The accusation was worse than the damage done to her goods.

“Mama, he loves me and I love him too. He said he will marry me-“

“ Mechie ọnụ! You want to be a second wife? Where is your faith? Hmm! You don’t know Lady Eunice... What of your school?!”

“He said he will send me to university.”

“You are a fool!”

They dragged back and forth on the issue. Nothing Grandma said could change Irene’s mind about the Chief as she still kept on seeing him.

After the holidays, Irene went back to her boarding school but was expelled and sent back home after some weeks due to her pregnancy.

She and my Grandmother got into a heated argument that very day she came home. Irene packed her bags and left the house.

My father saw her coming into his office with her bags. She told him she was pregnant. It ended with His workers throwing her and her bags out of his company’s gates.

Grandma reported the case to the elders. They supported my Father and claimed my mother was a wayward girl. The elders tagged Grandma a witch who killed her husband and two sons. They threatened to burn down my late Grandfather’s house and exile them if they persisted.

My Grandma felt defeated. There was no way a poor widow like her could fight a wealthy chief especially with the money hungry elders.

The elders made her and Irene swear that the pregnancy allegation on Chief Njoku was false . I, the unborn child was tagged a bastard with no father.

As if that wasn’t enough, Grandma was excommunicated from the CWO (catholic women organization)in church. This deeply saddened her as she was a staunch believer.

Irene on the other hand was still in love with Chief and still had hopes of him accepting her pregnancy. When she was 5 months pregnant, she walked in looking tattered and bruises were all over her face.

Grandma was alarmed and kept on asking what had happened.

“Mama, I only went there to beg him to accept the pregnancy. I swore that he is the only man I’ve ever been with. He said he is not the father.
I told him I needed some money to buy things for
the baby. He asked his workers to send me out of his office.”

Grandma told Irene she deserved the beating.

Irene was 8 months pregnant when she heard the my father was getting married to a second wife- A beautiful graduate.

I guess it was at this point my biological mother transferred the sins of my father to me and swore to hate me like I was the spawn of the devil.

Mrs Adaeze Irene korie. I hope you get to see this. Thank you for making my childhood hell even into adulthood you never showed me an atom of love or kindness. You treated me like I was poop. You kept on taunting and tormenting me to the extent I believed I wasn’t good enough. God knows I tried to please you and make you see I was good and lovable but your hatred remained adamant.

You show love to your other children freely. Am I not also your child?

Thank God I had Grandma who showed me love and kindness. She was the only real family I had.

* sorry I am a bit exhausted and overwhelmed. I haven’t let out my emotions like this before as I am deeply introverted. I need a break. To be continued shortly.

i conquered despite my moniker.. You can too... The best pay back is winning... And going off won't give you a win?

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Dead In Few Days by Mujinho4b(m): 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2021
Your story is better, Sha don't give up and remove all this thought from Your head. If I told you what I went through, you would rethink. But thank God. I am here now. Fought depression by getting closer to God. No one truly cares about you. You only care about your self.

You Kill Yourself, You Go to hell. No two ways about it.

You forget suicide, get closer to God and watch the way your life would be better. Than your parents.

With this your thoughts, that means your Grandma just wasted her time loving you.

No one would forgive you. God and your Grandma.

Pray to God. The past makes us a better person. Rather than a pitiful person.

Would like to talk to you personally If you want. Just advice, nothing more. Send a DM.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Dead In Few Days by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
Please my dear, please, please, please. God has never given up on you,you are very precious, you are of indescribable value... please...

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Dead In Few Days by boldx(m): 12:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
Please don't kill yourself. Even rich people hurt too. There is this feeling about life that makes it look as if it's rosier on the other side, but it really isn't.

Some people may have better odds but with God by your side, your challenges can be turned to testimonies.

May the gentle hands of God hold you tightly in this wicked world.

Remain ever blessed.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Be Dead In Few Days by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
grin grin grin You are not going anywhere
No.matter how much u try, the devil.will not win
Many of us are praying for U so relax, ur victory is settled

3 Likes

Re: I Will Be Dead In Few Days by Twelfthman: 2:31pm On Feb 13, 2021
How can someone locate the dude before he takes his life
Re: I Will Be Dead In Few Days by Twelfthman: 2:32pm On Feb 13, 2021
Don't do it bro. DONT!
Re: I Will Be Dead In Few Days by Amopeekun(f): 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2021
Babe, no one can explain exactly how you feel, no one has been there. But there is a reason why you are still here and you can make it a better reason.
Keep growing, and keep getting better. One day, you will be our pride.

Please, don't take your life.
Put your number up, let us call u, abeg.
Re: I Will Be Dead In Few Days by meobizy(f): 2:45pm On Feb 13, 2021
Cool story, bro.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Dead In Few Days by SweetCunt97(f): 2:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
Xcide:

The names mentioned here are real. The events are narrated it occurred in real life. I will do my best not to lie or exaggerate any situation.

Here goes.

It all began on the 21st of June, 1995. My 15 year old mother pushing me out of her womb with her mother, My dearly beloved Grandmother expertly aiding my birth.

The compound was nothing to right home about. The dilapidated bungalow with rusted iron roofing sheets, several goats and fowls bleating and clucking all over the place would have been an eyesore to you but it was this place I grew to call home.

“It’s a girl.” Grandma smiled as she informed my fatigued mother in our local dialect.

My Mother, Mrs Irene Adaeze Korie, hissed loudly. “Finally, I can go back to school. When will my stomach be flat again?”

My Grandma scolded her but that did nothing to quench the burning hatred my own mother had towards me.

Irene refused to hold or feed me. All these responsibilities fell on Grandma’s shoulders.

Okay...at this point I know you’d be a bit confused as to why she hated me so much, I will gladly explain.

According to what Grandma told me, Irene met my father, Chief Njoku Peter in the year 1994. Irene was on holiday from her boarding school and as it was common then, she and her friends were going from house to house to do menial chores for some money.

That fateful day, My father’s wife, Lady Eunice gave them some chores to do. While they worked, my father drove into his compound.

When he saw the girls, he gifted them some cash and picked a particular interest in Irene. That was how their weird and deceitful love began in his massive and affluent mansion.

Grandma said she noticed a few changes in Irene’s behavior. Irene began wearing new clothes and staying out late. Irene formed the habit of locking the door to her room whenever she was out. One day, Grandma broke into her room and was shocked when she saw tins of milk, butter, jewelries, new clothes and some cash hidden under her bed.

That evening, Grandma flogged and interrogated her on how she got such money. Irene refused to tell her the truth. Grandma grounded her but like every rebellious teenager, she kept on sneaking out to see my father.

One afternoon, Grandma was in her market stall selling her vegetables when she sighted Lady Eunice alongside another influential woman in the village, behind them were two hefty boys.

People stared curiously at them including my own Grandmother who was oblivious of the facet that they were headed towards her.

Before Grandma could give an answer, the boys had already turned her table, they stomped all over her vegetables as they destroyed her goods.

“What is the meaning of all these?” Grandma looked around, hoping her fellow market women would come to her aid but they all watched helplessly. Lady Eunice was a brutal woman.

“Tell your prostitute daughter to leave my husband or this would look like child’s play to what will happen next.”

My Grandmother was distraught. The accusation was worse than the damage done to her goods.

“ Mechie ọnụ! You want to be a second wife? Where is your faith? Hmm! You don’t know Lady Eunice... What of your school?!”

“You are a fool!”

They dragged back and forth on the issue. Nothing Grandma said could change Irene’s mind about the Chief as she still kept on seeing him.

After the holidays, Irene went back to her boarding school but was expelled and sent back home after some weeks due to her pregnancy.

She and my Grandmother got into a heated argument that very day she came home. Irene packed her bags and left the house.

My father saw her coming into his office with her bags. She told him she was pregnant. It ended with His workers throwing her and her bags out of his company’s gates.

Grandma reported the case to the elders. They supported my Father and claimed my mother was a wayward girl. The elders tagged Grandma a witch who killed her husband and two sons. They threatened to burn down my late Grandfather’s house and exile them if they persisted.

My Grandma felt defeated. There was no way a poor widow like her could fight a wealthy chief especially with the money hungry elders.

The elders made her and Irene swear that the pregnancy allegation on Chief Njoku was false . I, the unborn child was tagged a bastard with no father.

As if that wasn’t enough, Grandma was excommunicated from the CWO (catholic women organization)in church. This deeply saddened her as she was a staunch believer.

Irene on the other hand was still in love with Chief and still had hopes of him accepting her pregnancy. When she was 5 months pregnant, she walked in looking tattered and bruises were all over her face.

“Mama, I only went there to beg him to accept the pregnancy. I swore that he is the only man I’ve ever been with. He said he is not the father.

Irene was 8 months pregnant when she heard the my father was getting married to a second wife- A beautiful graduate.

I guess it was at this point my biological mother transferred the sins of my father to me and swore to hate me like I was the spawn of the devil.

Mrs Adaeze Irene korie. I hope you get to see this. Thank you for making my childhood hell even into adulthood you never showed me an atom of love or kindness. You treated me like I was poop. You kept on taunting and tormenting me to the extent I believed I wasn’t good enough. God knows I tried to please you and make you see I was good and lovable but your hatred remained adamant.

Thank God I had Grandma who showed me love and kindness. She was the only real family I had.

* sorry I am a bit exhausted and overwhelmed. I haven’t let out my emotions like this before as I am deeply introverted. I need a break. To be continued shortly.

See you need to be strong
Re: I Will Be Dead In Few Days by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
Is this the new trend?
Re: I Will Be Dead In Few Days by mardis: 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
Op come and say something ooo....Hope you have not committed the act already. We want to be sure you're still alive and kicking
Re: I Will Be Dead In Few Days by SweetiliciousD: 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2021
When you take your life, you have proved all your haters right.

Determine to succeed against all odds.

Your story is enough to spin you millions if eventually you turn it to motivation of others, in whole wide world, who are willing and ready to pay just to hear your story.

You have a purpose bigger and mightier than your beginning if only you are courageous enough to discover it.

You, not only shut your door, but doors to many who will build strong courage to face life after hearing your success story.

Your writeup doesn't look illiterate at all, hence you have a good academic foundation.. judging from your script.

GET UP AND GO.

If the world around you hates you, NEVER HATE YOURSELF IN RETURN.

THOSE WHO REJECTED YOU WILL BE THE FIRST TO RUN TOWARDS YOU WHEN YOU WIN.

YOU ARE A WINNER.
Re: I Will Be Dead In Few Days by indoorlove(m): 6:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
Please stay alive if not for anything but for your Grand mum. She has always been there for when you knew nothing. Don't disappoint and put her in a perpetual pains and sorrow.
Re: I Will Be Dead In Few Days by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2021
I can't waste energy reading this your world history. But I figured, you won't be needing any of your worldly possessions since you will be commiting suicide soon. pls, give them to me especially your account balance.

Modified

Now I've read your story. You are a really good creative writer are you going to publish this well fabricated story soon?
Re: I Will Be Dead In Few Days by lincDzinc(m): 7:30pm On Feb 13, 2021
Xcide:

Here goes.

“You are a fool!”

Please if you can read this , We need you. Do not take your life.
Re: I Will Be Dead In Few Days by Angelluvy(f): 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
Deleted
Re: I Will Be Dead In Few Days by annayawchee: 10:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
I love the way you right nne...

Life is bleeped up, you are traumatized but you will be fine...

Don't give up on yourself..

You've lived almost 26 years and it's for a reason...

You are a survivor. .

Jisie ike
Re: I Will Be Dead In Few Days by Richy4(m): 5:39am On Feb 14, 2021
Angelluvy:
This story look fake, but should it turn out true, I would love to talk to you @op

You are a powerful woman I must say.. the story is fake, but if eventually she takes her life, then you will talk to her..in her grave I guess...
Sorry for interpreting what you have posted...but it is sickening

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Dead In Few Days by Angelluvy(f): 7:09am On Feb 14, 2021
Deleted
Re: I Will Be Dead In Few Days by Richy4(m): 7:35am On Feb 14, 2021
Angelluvy:
Hey, I don't have time to waste on your interpretation.

Does the @op look like someone who wants to commit suicide to you? I don't think so. Anyone who wants to commit suicide wouldn't have the time to post his/her story online. For posting, it shows the person is depressed and need someone to help them out and if such person is verified, people may love to help.

I will honestly want to find out from you.. would you please educate us more on how someone who wants to commit suicide look while posting his/ her suicide notes online?

Because I have read so much about people that have done what OP just did and people like you thought they were kidding and like a flame, they extinguish themselves just like that... But since you were an expert in knowing who was fake and real, do you mind telling us

3 Likes

Re: I Will Be Dead In Few Days by corisande: 10:43am On Feb 14, 2021
cry

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males / Married To A Jehovah's Witness? / Funny Names For Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.