Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:47 AM

Met Used Condom On My 8 Months Wife Hotel Room - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Met Used Condom On My 8 Months Wife Hotel Room (8694 Views)

What Would You Do If You Find A Used Condom Wrapper In Your Matrimonial Bedroom? / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) / Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Met Used Condom On My 8 Months Wife Hotel Room by Collegelove: 11:18am On Feb 13, 2021
Naijahops:
Nigerian girls are a useless and worthless piece of shiiit.
Yeah. That's why you have to use and dump.

2 Likes

Re: Met Used Condom On My 8 Months Wife Hotel Room by luminouz(m): 11:18am On Feb 13, 2021
Does anyone even need to tell you before you move on? undecided

Why do you even need to create a thread?

1 Like

Re: Met Used Condom On My 8 Months Wife Hotel Room by OKOATA(m): 11:18am On Feb 13, 2021
baralatie:

that a woman stops having sex due to pregnancy is no big deal.it is when the same person one married to is active in sex that is a serious issue.
it is like a woman telling you no sex before marriage meanwhile she is and Lexington steele are hitting all cylinders
You are either a female in a male moniker for you to think that way, it's even women are pregnant that's when they love sex the most, go and ask anywhere, you can even check it online so stop all these talk about loosing interest in sex and giving excuses. What about the condom part too? Abeg

5 Likes

Re: Met Used Condom On My 8 Months Wife Hotel Room by WINDSOW(m): 11:19am On Feb 13, 2021
Dupalmer:
Few years back my ex fiance had told me that she'd be participating in a Christian camping program the coming week. I was almost fooled but what gave her away was my laptop that she was using to watch movies before the battery drained out.

When I later made use of the laptop at work, She had logged onto her Facebook account but was unable to sign out before the battery drained. I passively went through her wall and chats and noticed that the supposed camping date was a ploy to have a free weekend with a guy who she'd been communicating with online.

The guyman is based in Germany. He had already spent close to 2 weeks in Nigeria since he came back and was ready to travel back to Germany but scheduled being with my Girlfriend for the weekend.

I foiled the "camping", I sent a friend request to the guyman with a message, he promptly accepted and we started communicating. Luckily he's not a woman wrapper. I told him my history with the girl and how she's trying to play the two of us. We agreed to meet and our meeting sparked a wonderful friendship and trust that is still in existence till today. For me I was done with the relationship. Though it really pained me but I needed proof.

We agreed to play along. He invited her to where he was lodging. I had wanted her to pass the night in my place but she said it will ruin her program that she and her fellow campers would take off to Camp of Faith in Okigwe before noon. I "bidded" her farewell for the camping programme. She even called me to tell me that they were taking off and 3 hours later she called to say that they had arrived. She sounded so convincing that you wouldn't believe that she's not in the same city with me. The more she lied the more I am ending the relationship in my mind.

Well I kept tabs with my guy. They had agreed she'd would come over to his hotel at 6pm. I was at the bar of the same hotel trying so hard not to get drunk. My guy chatted me up around 7.40pm signaling me. I went and knocked, behold my fiance opened the door she was wearing her finest nightie, without bra, flaunting her fine legs and hour glass shape. My pain was nothing compared to her shock.

In summary she lost the both of us. She tried everything possible to get back into my while blaming the devil but her efforts were futile.

Here's the solution :
The solutions to not being a victim of their dissimulation is:
IF SHE'S NICE TO YOU PLEASE GO EXTRA MILE TO TREASURE HER BUT IF YOU SENSE ANY TRAIT OF SUBTLENESS:
1. Learn not to trust them.
2. Tune your level of emotional attachment to them so low.
3. Invest little or nothing in them so you don't have much to lose.
4. Sex is not worth paying for and don't get hooked to any particular hole.
5. Always have a spare tyre.
6. Pay back in their coin whenever possible the most effective way is to fvck her friends, relatives or colleagues. If she does same to you don't be pained, you have nothing to lose, a key that can open many doors is a master key.
7. Pay more attention to your hustles. HUSTLE hard, make more money and even more money and even more

They are terrible liars and con artists.
Of all the points listed, na 7 be the oga patata of them all. And don't ever looseguard or they ll disarm you.

3 Likes

Re: Met Used Condom On My 8 Months Wife Hotel Room by baralatie(m): 11:22am On Feb 13, 2021
OKOATA:
You are either a female in a male moniker for you to think that way, it's even women are pregnant that's when they love sex the most, go and ask anywhere, you can even check it online so stop all these talk about loosing interest in sex and giving excuses. What about the condom part too? Abeg
understand what I said.
not all women who are pregnant want to have sex.
some do some do not
the ops wife probably is having sex and I likened it to a scenario where a woman says no sex but in secret is a sex jugarnaut

2 Likes

Re: Met Used Condom On My 8 Months Wife Hotel Room by hollah123: 11:28am On Feb 13, 2021
Khd95:
You are an idjot, visiting and buying food for your wife that refused to stay In the same house with your cousin, u even rushed to get her Paracetamol, omo what kind of weak men do we have these days

If this your story isn't made up, then you are the dumbest person alive, deM don't shine your wife Congo inside hotel room, hoi even bought her food to refresh her and paracetamol to ease her headache , ahhhh oluwa oo grin

She even accused you of the used condom, women cheesy
the guy is just an idiot n d girl knows that for sure

I won't b surprised that the owner of the baby is d one that lodged her in d hotel for east access, probably the babe didn't inform him about d mumu op.

to d op,even if your brother isn't staying with u d hoe will never stay with u.

see someone playing u dumb,condom fell from your pocket n d foolish u lock up,I am very sure the babe go laugh u tire after u are gone,she go even tell her friends how d level of your stupidity is legendary

3 Likes

Re: Met Used Condom On My 8 Months Wife Hotel Room by baralatie(m): 11:30am On Feb 13, 2021
hollah123:

I won't b surprised that the owner of the baby is d one that lodged her in d hotel for east access, probably the babe didn't inform him about d mumu op.

see someone playing u dumb,condom fell from your pocket n d foolish u lock up,I am very sure the babe go laugh u tire after u are gone,she go even tell her friends how d level of your stupidity is legendary
what would you have done?
Re: Met Used Condom On My 8 Months Wife Hotel Room by China112(m): 11:34am On Feb 13, 2021
hotel roomgrin
Re: Met Used Condom On My 8 Months Wife Hotel Room by Liposure: 11:40am On Feb 13, 2021
hollah123:

the wife go play away match, owa gba penalty lo throw in.

2 Likes

Re: Met Used Condom On My 8 Months Wife Hotel Room by tnerro1(m): 11:40am On Feb 13, 2021
Joelrichman:
Dated over 3yrs, due to tribal concern and family non acceptance, we agreed to do court wedding in May 2020,
She got pregnant June/July and everything changed.
She stop having sex with me and told me until bride price is paid wen it was her family that concelled wedding fixed.
She went out for work in Lagos here, so my cousin came visiting ... She said she can't stay in same house with him and went to put up in hotel.
I visited and next morning before work bought her food.
She called for paracetamol while at work, rushed back to get for her only to enter her room and met used sachet of condom on the floor.
I took note and did as if I never see anything.. went out and before coming back she picked the sachet and hid it.
I left she never brought it up for over 5 days.
She's back to work...I asked and she said she tot the condom sachet dropped from my pocket hence she never asked.
I've stopped all communication and currently trying to move on...
Gotten new apartment and wanna pack out of the house before I made head news...
I told her paternity of her pregnancy is questioned but she said after a year the baby will know her father...
The point is while sleeping with another man with 8 months pregnant of pregnancy she claimed is mine....
Kinda confused!

Mod help a brother..
Kindly push abeg lemme learn!

Nigerian girls are useless....... All of them(Mosdii)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met Used Condom On My 8 Months Wife Hotel Room by VanillaIyce(f): 11:41am On Feb 13, 2021
cry
CarlsJaz567:
This is really serious!

However, let me clarify what you just said. So you are married via court wedding, but yet to complete the traditional marital ceremony due to her family cancelling the planned event?

If that's so, my guess is that your wife is probably carrying someone else's baby. Well, I think you should wait and carry out a DNA test to ascertain if the baby is yours.

However, regarding whether to continue your relationship with your wife, that is a great matter for you to unravel yourself. Was she insistent to the end that the used condoms is not connected to her? Is she showing signs that she still treasures her marriage with you, or is she merely shrugging her shoulder with attitude that says that 'you can go and hug the transformer for all she cares'?

How has she been behaving before this discovery of yours, apart from the 'no sex again before bride price' ultimatum stuff?

Answers to all these questions, and more probing and diligent soul-searching from your side would help you decide if she can still be your wife.

I can almost deduce from your narrations that she doesn't care much for you. Maybe you forced yourself on her and she was really interested in some other person.

Well, May God help you out.
You have given a very good answer.
Re: Met Used Condom On My 8 Months Wife Hotel Room by hollah123: 11:41am On Feb 13, 2021
Joelrichman:
Yes, we fixed our wedding last year her family concelled it that they don't want her married to Yoruba man... She's an Igbo lady... So we both agreed to do court wedding and leave our lives pending wen they will change our mind... The pressure from her was much as she said that's only guarantee that to secure the relationship... I gave in and do the court marriage
She once told me the child will be dark and won't resemble me...
She doesn't give a damn... Very confident and never bothered... Infact she's giving me ultimatum to leave the house I paid for that she's taking it up...
She said the child will know his father after 1 year..
It's been a difficult time for me... Just needed all the gist to move on...
guy,at this stage u gat b kidding me...

like seriously,u are awarded d most foolish man on the planet earth.
let me break down your level of stupidity to u cos I dey vex right now

*at first her family never accept d marriage,that's a red light for any reasonable guy because u will always need them to support your marriage (not financially) but in many ways n since they don't support they will always look for ways to frustrate u

*u didn't settle with the family but the smart babe got u trapped in a so called court wedding which I believe u don't really understand d meaning...haba

*person even tell u say the baby u claim to b yours n went through all these pains for will not resemble u..what rubbish? n u still lock up...mumu

*she will never give a damn n she will b so confident because she knows d weak u n u will accept anything she say,I guess she's beautiful n u are d type that normally get trapped with beautiful women sotey u go throwaway sense

*she even told u that u will never see your child for a year which means the real baby daddy will want to spend quality time with his baby b4 u d abelejayan have chance

Goodluck to u ooo

4 Likes

Re: Met Used Condom On My 8 Months Wife Hotel Room by VanillaIyce(f): 11:42am On Feb 13, 2021
Babara1994:
Women are a disgrace these days.
Can you at least narrow it down to most women.

1 Like

Re: Met Used Condom On My 8 Months Wife Hotel Room by VanillaIyce(f): 11:47am On Feb 13, 2021
Dupalmer:
Few years back my ex fiance had told me that she'd be participating in a Christian camping program the coming week. I was almost fooled but what gave her away was my laptop that she was using to watch movies before the battery drained out.

When I later made use of the laptop at work, She had logged onto her Facebook account but was unable to sign out before the battery drained. I passively went through her wall and chats and noticed that the supposed camping date was a ploy to have a free weekend with a guy who she'd been communicating with online.

The guyman is based in Germany. He had already spent close to 2 weeks in Nigeria since he came back and was ready to travel back to Germany but scheduled being with my Girlfriend for the weekend.

I foiled the "camping", I sent a friend request to the guyman with a message, he promptly accepted and we started communicating. Luckily he's not a woman wrapper. I told him my history with the girl and how she's trying to play the two of us. We agreed to meet and our meeting sparked a wonderful friendship and trust that is still in existence till today. For me I was done with the relationship. Though it really pained me but I needed proof.

We agreed to play along. He invited her to where he was lodging. I had wanted her to pass the night in my place but she said it will ruin her program that she and her fellow campers would take off to Camp of Faith in Okigwe before noon. I "bidded" her farewell for the camping programme. She even called me to tell me that they were taking off and 3 hours later she called to say that they had arrived. She sounded so convincing that you wouldn't believe that she's not in the same city with me. The more she lied the more I am ending the relationship in my mind.

Well I kept tabs with my guy. They had agreed she'd would come over to his hotel at 6pm. I was at the bar of the same hotel trying so hard not to get drunk. My guy chatted me up around 7.40pm signaling me. I went and knocked, behold my fiance opened the door she was wearing her finest nightie, without bra, flaunting her fine legs and hour glass shape. My pain was nothing compared to her shock.

In summary she lost the both of us. She tried everything possible to get back into my while blaming the devil but her efforts were futile.

Here's the solution :
IF SHE'S NICE TO YOU PLEASE GO EXTRA MILE TO TREASURE HER BUT IF YOU SENSE ANY TRAIT OF SUBTLENESS:
6. Pay back in their coin whenever possible the most effective way is to fvck her friends, relatives or colleagues. If she does same to you don't be pained, you have nothing to lose, a key that can open many doors is a master key.
7. Pay more attention to your hustles. HUSTLE hard, make more money and even more money and even more

This is too bad, and to think she lost a good man and the men has remained friends.

1 Like

Re: Met Used Condom On My 8 Months Wife Hotel Room by KingLion007(m): 11:48am On Feb 13, 2021
Dupalmer:

Here's the solution :

Women Women Women.....
Re: Met Used Condom On My 8 Months Wife Hotel Room by hollah123: 11:50am On Feb 13, 2021
baralatie:

what would you have done?
once her family reject d union, irrespective of what we have shared Na to lock up ooo.

because it's just like building a house without foundation,no time u will have issues with the so called wife n d next thing she seeks advice from d same family that doesn't like u.

do u think they will give her d best advice?

3 Likes

Re: Met Used Condom On My 8 Months Wife Hotel Room by VanillaIyce(f): 11:51am On Feb 13, 2021
Joelrichman:
Dated over 3yrs, due to tribal concern and family non acceptance, we agreed to do court wedding in May 2020,
She stop having sex with me and told me until bride price is paid wen it was her family that concelled wedding fixed.
She went out for work in Lagos here, so my cousin came visiting ... She said she can't stay in same house with him and went to put up in hotel.
She called for paracetamol while at work, rushed back to get for her only to enter her room and met used sachet of condom on the floor.
I took note and did as if I never see anything.. went out and before coming back she picked the sachet and hid it.
She's back to work...I asked and she said she tot the condom sachet dropped from my pocket hence she never asked.
I told her paternity of her pregnancy is questioned but she said after a year the baby will know her father...
The point is while sleeping with another man with 8 months pregnant of pregnancy she claimed is mine....
Kinda confused!
Mod help a brother..

How come she hid what fell from your pocket?
this is sad, man up and try dissolve that court marriage and move on

2 Likes

Re: Met Used Condom On My 8 Months Wife Hotel Room by heniford2: 11:51am On Feb 13, 2021
Joelrichman:
Kinda confused!

Mod help a brother..
bros you be mumu, u do court wedding and because you never do traditional she wan use it against you, she moved out to a hotel you still get mind go visit her, she claim she's pregnant for you but you saw used condom in a hotel when visiting her, bros which juju dey do you go to court ask for divorce sharply go for prayer or cleansing of body she's a witch run for you life before you end up in the grave
Re: Met Used Condom On My 8 Months Wife Hotel Room by baralatie(m): 11:57am On Feb 13, 2021
hollah123:
once her family reject d union, irrespective of what we have shared Na to lock up ooo.

because it's just like building a house without foundation,no time u will have issues with the so called wife n d next thing she seeks advice from d same family that doesn't like u.

do u think they will give her d best advice?
that was the mistake of op!
as her family take an do shakara.e for just waka live!
now she dey us her family to take slap am left, right
Re: Met Used Condom On My 8 Months Wife Hotel Room by Bakare19: 12:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
Dupalmer:

Here's the solution :

Nothing surprises anymore!

1 Like

Re: Met Used Condom On My 8 Months Wife Hotel Room by heniford2: 12:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
Kobicove:
A condom on the floor in a hotel room could have been used by anybody and may have been in the room before she came in..this is not strong proof that she's cheating on you
shut the fvck up why are you like this damn nigga

2 Likes

Re: Met Used Condom On My 8 Months Wife Hotel Room by Reex12(m): 12:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
You need the redpill you married a hoe
Re: Met Used Condom On My 8 Months Wife Hotel Room by tunize(m): 12:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
Dupalmer:

Here's the solution :

Na wa ooh
Re: Met Used Condom On My 8 Months Wife Hotel Room by Susily(m): 12:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

She has already played him. He has undergone a court wedding with her. If he wants to be free, he has to obtain a court divorce which will likely order him to pay child support for another man's child for life.

Which Nigerian court will order him to pay for child support for another man's child?? If DNA TEST proves he's not the father of the child, he's absolved from all responsibility and the court will grant him the divorce on basis of infidelity on the wife's side

4 Likes

Re: Met Used Condom On My 8 Months Wife Hotel Room by drmikeadams(m): 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
Joelrichman:
Kinda confused!

Mod help a brother..

Move on bro,,if pikin come,do DNA..

Part of what happens when u rush go do marriage while there was issue of non acceptance from the family

1 Like

Re: Met Used Condom On My 8 Months Wife Hotel Room by tunize(m): 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
So your wife opened her mouth to tell u she cannot stay in same roof with ur cousin who is also family and u as a funny man allowed her to go stay in an hotel when "your bed for house nor lost" Na she marry you or na you marry her? One day she'll say same about ur mother and you'll sheepishly follow her. O.p kpele my advice is simple money wen u suppose use marry her keep the money wen she born use it to do a DNA for the child. The choice to live or stay with her dey ur hand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met Used Condom On My 8 Months Wife Hotel Room by CarlsJaz567(m): 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2021
Joelrichman:
Yes, we fixed our wedding last year her family concelled it that they don't want her married to Yoruba man... She's an Igbo lady... So we both agreed to do court wedding and leave our lives pending wen they will change our mind... The pressure from her was much as she said that's only guarantee that to secure the relationship... I gave in and do the court marriage
She doesn't give a damn... Very confident and never bothered... Infact she's giving me ultimatum to leave the house I paid for that she's taking it up...

So the lady was the one who pressurised you into having a court wedding, and ended up giving you a 'no sex again' ultimatum when her family was the culprit!

She told you that the baby would not resemble you, thereby potentially preparing you to receive a likely "another man's" child! Maybe she was actually hinting that you are not the biological father of the baby, just an adopted one - but you couldn't connect the dots!

Every other description of her demeanors and all she's been saying point to the fact that she is a lost cause. She was probably very loose, but maybe also very beautiful that you considered her a prize to be treasured, even when she's been out there on the streets, playing the field!

Just save yourself of the hassles, confirm the DNA of the baby to be sure he/she is yours or not and run out of that poisonous marriage.

I know some people are insulting you for being 'slow'. Don't let the insults get to you, please. I just think that you really loved her and became very blind, deaf and dumb to her already 'shouting' lack of virtues. Love can be so strong, and unfortunately, many good guys may fall into the 'gullibility trap's due to their affections to the wrong 'gutter' ladies masquerading as 'lovely angels.

Please, don't let this experience damage your heart, though it will nearly do so. Pick yourself up and thank God that you are left 'off the hook' of a bad marriage relatively early. Imagine discovering this after 10 years or more of marriage! That would have been too disastrous.

Once both families are not enthusiastically supportive of a marriage after several attempts to win them over, just forget the 'Romeo & Juliet' stuffs, cut your losses and move on! This life is too short for one to be storing up future troubles for oneself!

It is well with you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met Used Condom On My 8 Months Wife Hotel Room by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
Freestainworld:
your wife is seeing another man, she may end up giving you a second hand baby as yours, be smarter than her.
which one is second handed baby?
Re: Met Used Condom On My 8 Months Wife Hotel Room by baralatie(m): 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2021
Joelrichman:
bia!
no be you get belle o!

she has pinned another man's baby on you o

haaaaa

1 Like

Re: Met Used Condom On My 8 Months Wife Hotel Room by baralatie(m): 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2021
CarlsJaz567:

So the lady was the one who pressurised you into having a court wedding, and ended up giving you a 'no sex again' ultimatum when her family is the culprit!

She told you that the baby would not resemble you, thereby potentially preparing you to receive a likely "another man's" child! Maybe she was actually hinting that you are not the biological father of the baby, just an adopted one - but you couldn't connect the dots!

Every other description of her demeanors and all she's been saying point to the fact that she is a lost cause. She was probably very loose, but maybe also very beautiful that you considered her a prize to be treasured, even when she's been out there in the streets!

Just save yourself of the hassles, confirm the DNA of the baby to be sure he/she is yours or not and run out of that poisonous marriage.

I know some people are insulting you for being 'slow'. Don't let the insults get to you, please. I just think that you really loved her and became very blind, deaf and dumb to her already 'shouting' lack of virtues. Love can be so strong, and unfortunately, many good guys may fall into the 'gullibility trap's due to their affections to the wrong 'gutter' ladies masquerading as 'lovely angela's.

Please, don't let this experience damage your heart, though it will nearly do so. Pick yourself up and thank God that you are left 'off the hook' of a bad marriage relatively early. Imagine discovering this after 10 years or more of marriage! That would have been too disastrous.

Once both families are not enthusiastically supportive of a marriage after several attempts to win them over, just forget the 'Romeo & Juliet' stuffs, cut your losses and move on! This life is too short for one to be storing up future troublesfor oneself!

It is well with you.
the woman has killed him pata pata

1 Like

Re: Met Used Condom On My 8 Months Wife Hotel Room by Twelfthman: 1:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
Codom fell from your pocket That is what she came up with?

Sorry to say but your hoe got A1 in gaslighting.

DONT FORGET TO CARRY OUT A DNA TEST. VERY VERY IMPORTANT

2 Likes

Re: Met Used Condom On My 8 Months Wife Hotel Room by JackStephans(m): 1:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
Babara1994:
Women are a disgrace these days.
FACT.

A rare truth coming from another woman..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Feel After Sex- For The Married / How To Avoid In-law's Problem - I Need Ideas / Tips On It / The Reason why wives feel reluctant to host their inlaws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.