Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

How I Scammed A Church 215k Naira - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Scammed A Church 215k Naira (3962 Views)

Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man / A Nairalander Scammed A Nairalander / Ilegend Claimed I Scammed Him Which I Didn't. My Complete Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Scammed A Church 215k Naira by jericco1(m): 11:41am On Feb 13, 2021
Kindly return the money back to the church for your own sanity
Re: How I Scammed A Church 215k Naira by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 13, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Money I've already spent 20%
Buy credo for boys oh.
Re: How I Scammed A Church 215k Naira by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 13, 2021
jericco1:
gringringringrin which sanity.
Re: How I Scammed A Church 215k Naira by oluwole70525: 12:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
Re: How I Scammed A Church 215k Naira by drmikeadams(m): 12:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Im an athiest and I love messing with christians and playing pranks on them.

I sometimes attend random church evemts just to toast babe or jonze around.
Sometimes I pretend to catch holy ghost lmao!!!

On January 31st I attended one church and during time for testimony I jokingly went to the altar and gave fake testimony.
That day I was high on red tramadol
I lied to them how I was charmed by occult men and escaped ritual and later that month that my shop was demolished after 1 year land dispute.

I ended the testimony with fake tears
It was a moving story shaa

But why did I do fake testimony??
I guess I was high on tramadol. I had too much confidence

The mumu pastor started praying kabbosh and speaking in tounges after my testimony on top my head.
Next thing He said God told him to bless me with 100k to start new business!!!!!!!!!
Im still in shock up til now
As I was still in shock, one woman in her 40's stood up and say she will add 115k with the pastor.

They told me to write my account number and phone number .I have acknowledge and received 100k from pastor uche.
The other woman hasn't sent her 115k and I plan on going there this Sunday to see if I can meet her.
They know me as a new member.

I pray that woman sends me the 115k this Sunday oooo. I still can't believe my eyes
215k from giving fake testimony..

But the thing is, should I chop the 100k jejely and block the pastor number
Or
Should I wait till the woman send the 115k then I block his number.
Only pastor I gave my number to
The woman doesn't have my number

What do u think I should do?

send me some.don't block his number, ,more will come
Re: How I Scammed A Church 215k Naira by 10BabyApple: 12:37pm On Feb 13, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

On January 31st I attended one church and during time for testimony I jokingly went to the altar and gave fake testimony.
I lied to them how I was charmed by occult men and escaped ritual and later that month that my shop was demolished after 1 year land dispute.

The mumu pastor started praying kabbosh and speaking in tounges after my testimony on top my head.
Next thing He said God told him to bless me with 100k to start new business!!!!!!!!!
As I was still in shock, one woman in her 40's stood up and say she will add 115k with the pastor.

They told me to write my account number and phone number .I have acknowledge and received 100k from pastor uche.
The other woman hasn't sent her 115k and I plan on going there this Sunday to see if I can meet her.

I pray that woman sends me the 115k this Sunday oooo. I still can't believe my eyes

Or

God loves God forgive sinners. May forgive your sins

Do give away
Re: How I Scammed A Church 215k Naira by Osashalom: 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Or

You were either born a thief, raised a thief or your miserable life made you a thief. By and large you are at best a thief.
Re: How I Scammed A Church 215k Naira by tnerro1(m): 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
Most churches these days are scam also, so enjoy smiley
Re: How I Scammed A Church 215k Naira by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 13, 2021
Osashalom:

You were either born a thief, raised a thief or your miserable life made you a thief. By and large you are at best a thief.
E pain this sheep.

2 Likes

Re: How I Scammed A Church 215k Naira by pointblank247(m): 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Money I've already spent 20%
na waa for you ooo
Re: How I Scammed A Church 215k Naira by Danzakidakura(m): 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2021
WoundedLamb:
This has nothing to do with theism or atheism, you are simply irresponsible. Sorry, I couldn't find a more subtle way to tell you that.

He takes pride in irresponsibility and crime

1 Like

Re: How I Scammed A Church 215k Naira by obi4eze(m): 5:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
Lies
Re: How I Scammed A Church 215k Naira by tbibuzz(m): 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

The Pastor said "God told him to bless me with 100k to start my business afresh"

I agree, I lied with fake testimony, but I never expected to be given cash or gift. I just did it cuz I was high and just jonzing around. The fact they all believed it and gave me money is the one that shock me.
So I'm not responsible for the money pastor gave me. He said God told him to give me. Sooo it's not my fault

As funny as it sounds God has plans for u it's possible he wants to use that cash to save u from impending doom .

Na ur type dey secretly pray to God wen u dey sick then after form atheist to look cool

No worry wen devil remember u,u go still find God

1 Like

Re: How I Scammed A Church 215k Naira by ChizzyBuna(m): 9:05pm On Feb 14, 2021
Osashalom:

God forbid!!!!!
Meanwhile the lady has promised to send 85k tomorrow. At least it's still something
Re: How I Scammed A Church 215k Naira by Earth2: 9:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
You should mess around with the Muslims too wink
Re: How I Scammed A Church 215k Naira by Osashalom: 10:45am On Feb 15, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

God forbid!!!!!
Meanwhile the lady has promised to send 85k tomorrow. At least it's still something
You said you are an atheist, now you said God forbid! Which God actually? You are just a thief......
Re: How I Scammed A Church 215k Naira by ChizzyBuna(m): 12:35am On Feb 19, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
I just love making fun of Christian's and their stupid beliefs.
Like judgement day, rapture, born again
All those stupid myopic beliefs are used to mislead the masses.
This money I got from this pastor, he even said I should be reporting every Tuesday with account of how the money is being spent for my business.
The mumu no know say I dey wait make the other woman fufill her 115k pledge,i go just block him number.
Go my side go chop flex..
I said what I said
Honestly I have no remorse as the money has really helped me in many ways.
That all that matters
God knows my true intentions
God knows my heart

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of The Brand New Car Flavour Bought For His Childhood Friend / . / I Sucked A Girl Pusey Now I’m Having Stomach Pain’s Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.