Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security (64224 Views)

#endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square / Oyo LG Chairmen Defy Makinde, Resume With Heavy Security Backing / How APC Is On Its Way To Losing Osun Despite Heavy Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by Toks2008(m): 10:29am On Feb 13, 2021
Nah wah
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by Abdul240(m): 10:29am On Feb 13, 2021
Lol
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by BlackfireX: 10:30am On Feb 13, 2021
A simple protest with myriad of undertone meaning...

My advice is that.....

1 Like

Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by ibrutex(m): 10:30am On Feb 13, 2021
Na from Twitter you kon interview them grin
because ayam not understanding
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 13, 2021
Pray for Lagos grin
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by am4truth(m): 10:31am On Feb 13, 2021
[quote author=Racoon post=99017014][/quote]

It must be demanded..
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by cuttestprince(m): 10:31am On Feb 13, 2021
dalongjnr:
Any one that comes out to protest should be arrested and persecuted. Were there rights starts and stopped that's where other's begins.
The panel have passed their verdict to reopen the gate and if they feels disappointed, they should seek redress in a court of competent jurisdiction. The protesters doesn't even know that the law is a double edge sword. The protesters need a legal advisers.
Babu sense,court dey this country ba

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 13, 2021
Very good cool, they should bring speakers as well and sound that song sang by mimzy and seun kuti titled animal.. this devilish Apc party think we joking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by Binance(m): 10:31am On Feb 13, 2021
yinkus6750:
If the security agencies don't want them to protest, they should follow legal means to stop the toll gate from operating.
Cars can boycott the gate, follow alternative routes, or they go to court.
Enough of bloodshed in the name of protests.
Legal means? Does this country respect rule of law?

it is an expired nation and only violence work

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by ZendayaColeman(f): 10:32am On Feb 13, 2021
Antoeni:
Dog that wants to get Lost will Never hear his masters Whistle,
Those Dogs should be dealt with Severely

Shame on you

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 13, 2021
Doraty1:

https://punchng.com/breaking-no-going-back-occupylekki-protesters-insist-despite-heavy-security-at-tollgate/?amp=1

Fools, covid protocols forbid gatherings over 50. So you have already given authorities an excuse for arrest

1 Like

Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by seunoj: 10:33am On Feb 13, 2021
yinkus6750:
If the security agencies don't want them to protest, they should follow legal means to stop the toll gate from operating.

Legal mean so understand boycott good road to follow bad road they deliberately refused to fix. Enough of blood shed. Life must go on
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by Donedeal1(m): 10:33am On Feb 13, 2021
Go and occupied your home state, Lagos State and Lekki is already occupied, can't you see?.

1 Like

Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by Hushbingo: 10:34am On Feb 13, 2021
dalongjnr:
Any one that comes out to protest should be arrested and persecuted. Were there rights starts and stopped that's where other's begins.
The panel have passed their verdict to reopen the gate and if they feels disappointed, they should seek redress in a court of competent jurisdiction. The protesters doesn't even know that the law is a double edge sword. The protesters need a legal advisers.
I don't blame you. You can't construct a simple English statement and you're here disgracing yourself... Go and learn lexis and structure first before commenting .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by CocoaOla: 10:35am On Feb 13, 2021
I don't support violence

But this administrations is clueless

Democracy not military

Fair justice not unfair justice

Nigerians employ you to care for the welfare and wellbeing of the Masses not put the in pains and steal from them

1 Like

Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by frankson1(m): 10:35am On Feb 13, 2021
Bouz:
Very good cool, they should bring speakers as well and sound that song sang by mimzy and seun kuti titled animal.. these devilish Apc party think we joking.

Oga, where are you typing from?
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by wonder233: 10:35am On Feb 13, 2021
I have said this many times, this shortcut path to change won't work. And the longer we postpone the inevitable long trip to real change, the longer the journey will be for us.
We can't be deliberately illogical and impractical. Let's be realistic here, we have a huge population of hoodlums living side by side with normal individuals, these hoodlums are always looking for the slightest opportunity to unleash mayhem on the hapless people like you and I.
Protests provide a fertile ground for them and the casualties are innocent people.
For real change to occur, one, the youths have to realize they need to stop joking about especially on cyberspace. They need to utilise that avenue to galvanise politically. They need to read and know what's going on in the world around them, it's not all about marriage, mother-in-law, sex, and other shallow stuff that currently occupy their fancy.
They need to have a crop of genuine leaders, not just empty headed clout chasing celebrities.
If these are done, the youths can then emerge into reckoning. The reorientation has to start with the youths.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by SatantheDestroy: 10:35am On Feb 13, 2021
go na. let them use u do shooting practice

1 Like

Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by AnonymousAhoy: 10:35am On Feb 13, 2021
Relax at home, grab the opportunity on my signāture and make money from home, no this one's decided to go and fall into the hands of police
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by flexyrule(m): 10:35am On Feb 13, 2021
yinkus6750:
Alternative route ke?
You never go Lekki before ni?
Issa one way in, one way out on that axis.
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 13, 2021
But seriously,why do the police dresses as if they are going into combat with Islamic terrorists in the north?
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by Mohammedoba36: 10:36am On Feb 13, 2021
Where are the protesters?I cant see them.
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by Prechgold1180(m): 10:36am On Feb 13, 2021
SerikiFulani:
Stubborn goats angry

You are a big compound fool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by IgboWarlord(m): 10:38am On Feb 13, 2021
Flexherbal:

That is how is it supposed to be.

But,
the police I see here are not there to ensure peace ooo

https://www.nairaland.com/6413199/lekkitollgate-live-updates-occupylekkitollgate-protest

The best way to maintain peace is to be prepared for war..If that is not in the Bible,it should be...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 13, 2021
By Now Any Well Meaning Nigerian,That Loves Himself and Has This Country At Heart Would be Thinking Of Ways and How To Leave This Country For Good...Which One Be #OccupyLekkiTollGate?!

2 Likes

Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by sammy329(m): 10:39am On Feb 13, 2021
sad sad
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by pretyval: 10:40am On Feb 13, 2021
The comments I read here is really disheartening. As individuals we have lost it in this country... For those referring to the protesters as jobless and all. I hope you never get to face any form of brutality from the force and I hope God keeps your bread buttered. In a society where injustice prevail, people come on here and curse citizens who are brave enough to face the government. You all are worse than the government and the police. On what ground should be toll gate be given back to the LCC?

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 13, 2021
Show me a protester
And I will show you someone with no job to do today

4 Likes

Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by aleeyus(m): 10:41am On Feb 13, 2021
hustlecrib:
Please let’s just be careful out there. Nobody really cares cry cry

Meanwhile...

If you don't have a Sure Client/ Drop, Don't Bother Buying a Bank Log
but Rather Buy a Shopwithscrip Log and Cashout Yourself by Shopping Giftcards
and Exchanging them to Bitcoins on Paxfull or Localbtc, it's Easy and Faster !

You Can Make Upto $10,000 Weekly with a Shopwithscrip Log!

I sell shopwithscript logs
I also teach updates

send a whats-App message +1 20 94 3 9 50 8 1
L grin L
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by lekki1444: 10:41am On Feb 13, 2021
yeah they are correct. its NO GOING BACK because once you come to that tollgate you are NOT GOING BACK home. you are going in a casket straight to the mortuary cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) / What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? / Alakara Police Station Set Ablaze In Ibadan (Graphic Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.