Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,422 members, 7,808,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security (64225 Views)

#endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square / Oyo LG Chairmen Defy Makinde, Resume With Heavy Security Backing / How APC Is On Its Way To Losing Osun Despite Heavy Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by Ceeogbaru2: 11:02am On Feb 13, 2021
Mopolchi:
Yessoooooooo! Let's occupy Lagos

Yessssss ooo if we are only allow to protest with arms but No ooooo if we are not allowed to do so... EGET WHY
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by seyz91(m): 11:02am On Feb 13, 2021
i spit on your Brain plus mentality and i no pity you for that but the people that surround themselves with you
dalongjnr:
Any one that comes out to protest should be arrested and persecuted. Were there rights starts and stopped that's where other's begins.
The panel have passed their verdict to reopen the gate and if they feels disappointed, they should seek redress in a court of competent jurisdiction. The protesters doesn't even know that the law is a double edge sword. The protesters need a legal advisers.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by capitalzero: 11:02am On Feb 13, 2021
yinkus6750:
If the security agencies don't want them to protest, they should follow legal means to stop the toll gate from operating.
Cars can boycott the gate, follow alternative routes, or they go to court.
Enough of bloodshed in the name of protests.

The history of all hitherto existing societies is the history of class struggles-karl Marx
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by Omoslim26: 11:03am On Feb 13, 2021
OneTemplate:

Oga how far? Coward. You and others have now succeeded to give the 'we move' motto an image of cowardice and empty chest-beating. Igbos and cowardice. Lol.

Mehn most of you guys are really useless on this forum ooo
must every single thread be turned in Yoruba vs Igbo and other senseless bigotry you and your cohorts do as if na una destiny

na wa oo shun bigotry it makes people sound somewhat unintelligent

Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by seyz91(m): 11:04am On Feb 13, 2021
shut the hell up
thebosstrevor1:
THERE SHOULD BE NO GOING BACK FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME

WHEN NEXT YOU WANT TO SEND PEOPLE TO THEIR DEATH THINK ABOUT THEIR PARENTS, WILL THEY BE HAPPY IF THEY HEAR THEIR SONS OR DAUGHTERS HAVE BEEN ARRESTED OR KILLED BY THUGS.
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by capitalzero: 11:04am On Feb 13, 2021
Doctortyre:

What will happen? Your people will kill them as they did before?

The history of all hitherto existing societies is the history of class struggles-karl marx
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 13, 2021
yinkus6750:
If the security agencies don't want them to protest, they should follow legal means to stop the toll gate from operating.
I think it's the same legal means you talk about that says the toll gate should be opened?

1 Like

Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by dalongjnr: 11:04am On Feb 13, 2021
SmartPolician:

Huncle, go and work on grammar before calling for the arrest of unarmed protesters.
You will get tired and stop. I'm not a subscriber of your lawlessness. Why are you on Nairaland? Go and join your goons and protest.
The memory of the last protest is still fresh in our minds. Multi billion naira investment and precious lives lost to "peaceful protest".
Mind u, the reopening of the gate was the decision of the panel.
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by HORLADSTAR(m): 11:04am On Feb 13, 2021
it is well
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 13, 2021
dalongjnr:
Any one that comes out to protest should be arrested and persecuted. Were there rights starts and stopped that's where other's begins.
The panel have passed their verdict to reopen the gate and if they feels disappointed, they should seek redress in a court of competent jurisdiction. The protesters doesn't even know that the law is a double edge sword. The protesters need a legal advisers.
God bless you
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 13, 2021
QuitNotice:
They have quickly worn the police Ankara to start arresting peaceful protesters. Whatever is stopping them from giving these protesters, and in extension, the average Nigerian what they request: good governance?
Are they protesting for good governance or opening of toll gate?
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by dalongjnr: 11:06am On Feb 13, 2021
seyz91:
i spit on your Brain plus mentality and i no pity you for that but the people that surround themselves with you
Is that all? problem solved. why are you still in your house, go and protest,now!
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by seyz91(m): 11:06am On Feb 13, 2021
grin i would if i was closer and around, you can't expect me board a plane and fly countries just for protest but really if i could i would

These are real heroes fighting for coward like you hiding behind and under your parents roof

dalongjnr:

Is that all? problem solved. why are you still in your house, go and protest,now!
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:08am On Feb 13, 2021
The protest na straight counter to re-opening the tollgate when justice has not been served to the victims of the massacre 20.10.2020.

Who ordered the shooting? Nothing.

What has the panel achieved so far? Nothing.

Where is the video footage of camera found by detective babatunde raji fashola? Nothing.

And Una want to open the tollgate and start collecting money?

Ogun kill all of Una.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by Masterkernel1: 11:08am On Feb 13, 2021
dalongjnr:

If you had lost your father in #EndSars Protest, will you have asked them to reopen it without Justice?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by Emmasnoop(m): 11:08am On Feb 13, 2021
Nigerians are coward, Buhari should rule this country for life.
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by drlateef: 11:09am On Feb 13, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Yobas protestgrin grin

We are not going to allow IPOB miscreants to destroy Lagos. It’s our heritage. They should go and occupy Anambra or anywhere in Southeast.
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 13, 2021
frankson1:
[/b]

Oga, where are you typing from?

From inside one cupboard like that. These ones are noise makers. grin
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 13, 2021
paulemmy19:

Are they protesting for good governance or opening of toll gate?
They protest regarding both. And I don't think it's too much of a ask
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by Sleekfingers: 11:11am On Feb 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
We Move

we move? U wey dey inside your bedroom....
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by dalongjnr: 11:11am On Feb 13, 2021
Masterkernel1:

If you had lost your father in #EndSars Protest, will you have asked them to reopen it without Justice?
So you want to use lawlessness to correct lawlessness?
The panel have spoken, if any one, is not satisfied with their decision, he should go to court.
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by kondogbia(m): 11:12am On Feb 13, 2021
dalongjnr:
Any one that comes out to protest should be arrested and persecuted. Were their rights starts and stopped that's where other's begin .
Na mumu you be abeg

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by Tranquillity360: 11:13am On Feb 13, 2021
drlateef:

We are not going to allow IPOB miscreants to destroy Lagos. It’s our heritage. They should go and occupy Anambra or anywhere in Southeast.
I no get time for yoba miscreant.
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by dalongjnr: 11:13am On Feb 13, 2021
kondogbia:
Na mumu you be abeg
You that is wise,what have you achieved with your miserable and pitiable life?

1 Like

Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by Limassol(m): 11:14am On Feb 13, 2021
Antoeni:
Dog that wants to get Lost will Never hear his masters Whistle,
Those Dogs should be dealt with Severely

And you are think you are any better than that wayward dog?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by youngpresidooo: 11:15am On Feb 13, 2021
yinkus6750:
I guess you have never been to Lagos befre
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by Limassol(m): 11:16am On Feb 13, 2021
saddeeqrunka:
'No going back' ko? Kuje Allah ya baku sa'a

Ana zaman lafiya kuzo kuna tada rigima, ku cigaba

We'll see what will happen very soon

A ina ake zaman lafiya? A gidan ku? Or Nigeria at large? If you mean the latter then you are seriously deluded and have no idea what you are talking about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by Teejay13(m): 11:16am On Feb 13, 2021
What is the sole aim of the protest?

We as young people should learn to engage in meaningful acts.
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by Tunde835(m): 11:17am On Feb 13, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Yobas protestgrin grin
That's why they are the most successful tribe in Nigeria
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by Princewell2012(m): 11:20am On Feb 13, 2021
Flexherbal:

That is how is it supposed to be.

But,
the police I see here are not there to ensure peace ooo

https://www.nairaland.com/6413199/lekkitollgate-live-updates-occupylekkitollgate-protest

God bless you. They even wear a bulletproof as if they going to confront bokoharam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by ensamy(m): 11:20am On Feb 13, 2021
A word is enough for the wise, stay away from Lekki toll gate , protest on social media. Dead men tell no tales. The ones who died during #Endsarsprotest, have died for nothing. Nigeria is a third world country without rule of law. International community will never defend the protesters. They are battling Pandemic and economic hardship and migration of people like YOU. Me for like protest but I get sense, I go dey my house. If them kill you , you die for nothing. No big man pikin die or injure during last #Endsars, Falz , Davido etc sneak out go hide.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) / What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? / Alakara Police Station Set Ablaze In Ibadan (Graphic Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.