Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,005 members, 7,799,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Help Choose Between Xsmax And 11 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Choose Between Xsmax And 11 (3310 Views)

Uk Used Xsmax And Iphone 12 Pro Max Available For Sell / Help Choose Between Sansung S9+ And Iphone 8+ / Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Choose Between Xsmax And 11 by Obakashdee(m): 8:20am On Feb 13, 2021
For people who have used 11 or Xsmax before? Please which would you recommend for me? Please don’t air me, I need your response soon.

Thank you
Re: Help Choose Between Xsmax And 11 by Obakashdee(m): 9:15am On Feb 13, 2021
Urgently
Re: Help Choose Between Xsmax And 11 by Godisallgood: 10:11am On Feb 13, 2021
Obakashdee:
Urgently
Camera are the same, running the same iOS. But u will enjoy Xs-mas because of the long lasting battery
Re: Help Choose Between Xsmax And 11 by Obakashdee(m): 10:36am On Feb 13, 2021
Godisallgood:

Camera are the same, running the same iOS. But u will enjoy Xs-mas because of the long lasting battery

Thank you so much, have you used both before?
Re: Help Choose Between Xsmax And 11 by RRodwave(m): 10:48am On Feb 13, 2021
Obakashdee:
For people who have used 11 or Xsmax before? Please which would you recommend for me? Please don’t air me, I need your response soon.

Thank you

Xsmax is better
Re: Help Choose Between Xsmax And 11 by Godisallgood: 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2021
Obakashdee:

Thank you so much, have you used both before?
yes but presently I had moved to pixel 4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Choose Between Xsmax And 11 by Onyeka90210(m): 4:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
Obakashdee:

Thank you
Go for xs max, iphone 11 is a budget iphone, it's just like xr with an extra camera.
Go for xs max, premium build, amazing display, bigger screen
And they both have similar speed and battery life

5 Likes

Re: Help Choose Between Xsmax And 11 by Obakashdee(m): 6:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
Onyeka90210:

Go for xs max, iphone 11 is a budget iphone, it's just like xr with an extra camera.
Go for xs max, premium build, amazing display, bigger screen
And they both have similar speed and battery life
Wow this is just apt and great, thanks so much
It has helped me in choosing!

3 Likes

Re: Help Choose Between Xsmax And 11 by Obakashdee(m): 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
RRodwave:

Xsmax is better
Thank you boss, I appreciate your comment

1 Like

Re: Help Choose Between Xsmax And 11 by Obakashdee(m): 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
Godisallgood:
yes but presently I had moved to pixel 4

That’s another maad phone oo Omo!
Thanks by the way, I appreciate
Re: Help Choose Between Xsmax And 11 by obalola007(m): 12:04am On Feb 14, 2021
Go for XSMAX cos of the quality of the screen,the build and the battery.
Iphone 11 is an advanced version of iPhone XR

7 Likes

Re: Help Choose Between Xsmax And 11 by Onyeka90210(m): 10:17am On Feb 14, 2021
Obakashdee:

Wow this is just apt and great, thanks so much
It has helped me in choosing!
No problem, just try and get the 256gb version, since it's almost same price with 11 64gb.
So you won't have to upgrade again, at least not in a long while,
Iphone Xs max 256gb is kinda the best iphone to buy now, feature wise and value wise,
I recently upgraded from 64gb to 256gb and have been enjoying it.

1 Like

Re: Help Choose Between Xsmax And 11 by Telvin7(m): 3:46pm On Feb 14, 2021
Obakashdee:

Thank you
Go for the xsmax
It has a better and big display with less bezels than the iPhone 11.
Especially for the camera , I prefer the telephoto lens over the ultrawide camera on the iPhone 11

1 Like

Re: Help Choose Between Xsmax And 11 by Obakashdee(m): 3:54pm On Feb 14, 2021
Telvin7:

Go for the xsmax
It has a better and big display with less bezels than the iPhone 11.
Especially for the camera , I prefer the telephoto lens over the ultrawide camera on the iPhone 11

Wow thank you boss
I appreciate your review, I like the Xsmax oled
Re: Help Choose Between Xsmax And 11 by Obakashdee(m): 3:56pm On Feb 14, 2021
Onyeka90210:

No problem, just try and get the 256gb version, since it's almost same price with 11 64gb.
So you won't have to upgrade again, at least not in a long while,
Iphone Xs max 256gb is kinda the best iphone to buy now, feature wise and value wise,
I recently upgraded from 64gb to 256gb and have been enjoying it.

Ok 256gb
Thanks for the review

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Choose Between Xsmax And 11 by Baadal(m): 6:17pm On Feb 14, 2021
Camera, chipset and maybe battery life better on iPhone 11...it all depends on personal preference

1 Like

Re: Help Choose Between Xsmax And 11 by Anopheles: 7:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
On paper, the iPhone 11 is better....

Handling and usage, the iPhone 11 is better...

But it depends on your priority. The only thing the Xs Max has the 11 beat is the display. It's bigger and an AMOLED. That and it's cheaper

The iPhone 11 has the better camera, faster chipset and RAM, the better battery life (especially if you buying used), more future proof in updates and a better resale value. If you're also one of those for clout and society placement, the 11 is higher.

So it depends on your needs. Set a max budget and see what you can squeeze out from both storage options. Rank others too if you are a display freak above all else, or if you value the better features with the 11.

Cheers...

5 Likes

Re: Help Choose Between Xsmax And 11 by timijoseph01(m): 9:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
Anopheles:

But it depends on your priority. The only thing the Xs Max has the 11 beat is the display. It's bigger and an AMOLED. That and it's cheaper

The iPhone 11 has the better camera, faster chipset and RAM, the better battery life (especially if you buying used), more future proof in updates and a better resale value. If you're also one of those for clout and society placement, the 11 is higher.

So it depends on your needs. Set a max budget and see what you can squeeze out from both storage options. Rank others too if you are a display freak above all else, or if you value the better features with the 11.

Cheers...
Amoled Display & Premium Design (esp Gold) >> iPhone 11 grin cheesy
But for the fact he’s asking this question, iphone 11 is his best choice.. All your points valid esp that Resale value & for social status
Re: Help Choose Between Xsmax And 11 by Obakashdee(m): 8:17am On Feb 15, 2021
Anopheles:

Cheers...

Thank you for this great review boss sir, I actually saw
Iphone 11 wwunlock And Xsmax factory unlocked both at same price, now I don’t know which to pick, what’s your verdict on this boss?
Re: Help Choose Between Xsmax And 11 by Obakashdee(m): 8:19am On Feb 15, 2021
timijoseph01:

Amoled Display & Premium Design (esp Gold) >> iPhone 11 grin cheesy
But for the fact he’s asking this question, iphone 11 is his best choice.. All your points valid esp that Resale value & for social status

I love the Amoled so much that’s what’s discouraging me from 11 but I actually saw
Iphone 11 wwunlock And Xsmax factory unlocked both at same price, now I don’t know which to pick, what’s your verdict on this bossman?
Re: Help Choose Between Xsmax And 11 by Obakashdee(m): 8:20am On Feb 15, 2021
Baadal:
Camera, chipset and maybe battery life better on iPhone 11...it all depends on personal preference

Thank you sir, personally I love the amoled in max and that’s my major preference I saw
Iphone 11 wwunlock And Xsmax factory unlocked both at same price, now I don’t know which to pick, what’s your verdict on this sir? I appreciate your response
Re: Help Choose Between Xsmax And 11 by timijoseph01(m): 10:36am On Feb 15, 2021
Obakashdee:

I love the Amoled so much that’s what’s discouraging me from 11 but I actually saw
Iphone 11 wwunlock And Xsmax factory unlocked both at same price, now I don’t know which to pick, what’s your verdict on this bossman?
Personally I’d go for ww unlock of any iphone just to save some cash...many are out there using ww and not even aware of it, some are just being told not to factory reset and they are cool with it.. except ofcourse factory unlock is a thing for you..
Either one boils down to YOUR OWN preferences, as the pros & cons are interwoven..

1 Like

Re: Help Choose Between Xsmax And 11 by Obakashdee(m): 11:51am On Feb 15, 2021
timijoseph01:

Personally I’d go for ww unlock of any iphone just to save some cash...many are out there using ww and not even aware of it, some are just being told not to factory reset and they are cool with it.. except ofcourse factory unlock is a thing for you..
Either one boils down to YOUR OWN preferences, as the pros & cons are interwoven..

Thanks for your opinion boss, na to reason am well
Re: Help Choose Between Xsmax And 11 by Telvin7(m): 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2021
Baadal:

Lol have you tested those two phones camera in real life?
Don't believe what everything you hear or see in media .
The camera on xsmax is actually better than the one in the iPhone 11 .
Believe it or not.

4 Likes

Re: Help Choose Between Xsmax And 11 by Baadal(m): 1:29pm On Feb 15, 2021
Telvin7:

Believe it or not.
Well maybe but i love Night Mode on iPhone 11

1 Like

Re: Help Choose Between Xsmax And 11 by Obakashdee(m): 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
Telvin7:

Believe it or not.

YOu use Xsmax boss?
Re: Help Choose Between Xsmax And 11 by Telvin7(m): 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
Obakashdee:

YOu use Xsmax boss?
Used for a while and I got friends who use different iPhone for a living grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Website To Send Free Sms To Mobile Phone / How To Change My Tecno Broken Screen/phone Case / Please, Recommend Me Phone With Best Keypad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.