Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate (62569 Views)

“So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid / Sowore, Falz And Mr Macaroni At EndSARS Memorial Procession (Video, Pictures) / Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Putintin: 9:04am On Feb 13, 2021
Popular comedian Debo Adebayo aka Mr Macaroni has been picked up by Police operatives at Lekki toll gate.

Macaroni joined the protest against the planned reopening of the Lekki toll gate following alleged killing of protesters on October 20, 2020.
https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-police-arrest-mr-macaroni-at-lekki-tollgate/

14 Likes

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Kaduna1stson: 9:07am On Feb 13, 2021
cheesy

No, he was just given an automatic contract to go and entertain the police station for the weekend grin

159 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by seunmsg(m): 9:08am On Feb 13, 2021
Police is doing well Ooin grin grin grin

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Onlinealaba(m): 9:08am On Feb 13, 2021
live video ended , they have collected his phone. Lets all enjoy the sweet democracy till 2023

181 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Kaduna1stson: 9:09am On Feb 13, 2021
seunmsg:
Police is doing well Ooin grin grin grin

I just love this our quick and efficient policemen grin

64 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Monogamy: 9:11am On Feb 13, 2021
Better...

Nothing as protest currently at Lekki toll gate...

He should be locked in the cell.. I am expecting them to pass me the key of his cell

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 13, 2021
Good for him.

Someone who spends all his day creating so boring comedy videos about freaky freaky and promoting SIMPHOOD is a leader of a protest group.

What is his job? Internet comedian or activist.

He has fallen into a deep trap.

Dont be moved by comedians or celebrities who suddenly turn activists, they are all sponsored and most are courted because of the followings they have on social media.

96 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Kaduna1stson: 9:12am On Feb 13, 2021
Onlinealaba:
live video ended , they have collected his phone. Lets all enjoy the sweet democracy till 2023

Which 2023 ?

El ruffai 2023 to 2031 will correct every error in this country. You know he is a good police officer, he can save this country grin

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 13, 2021
I am in a quagmire... inasmuch I support the right to protest, I still want law and order.

I support right of expression by non-violent means. (Genuine Protester)

I support the maintaining of order and law(The police).

Logic conclusion: if mc macaroni is a genuine Protester, then arresting him to maintain order is a violation of the right to peaceful protest.

Validation: He shouldn't have been arrested if this is true.

Honestly, this is a complex situation we are in.

The quagmire here is validating the genuine Protesters

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by seunmsg(m): 9:17am On Feb 13, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

I just love this our quick and efficient policemen grin

No time for nonsense. They indulged them so much the last time and we all saw the disastrous outcome. Never again will that kind of kindness destruction be allowed in Lagos.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by uptimum123(m): 9:17am On Feb 13, 2021
I'm suggesting 99years imprisonment for him..make e go dey do him wack jokes for kirikiri

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by capitalzero: 9:20am On Feb 13, 2021
history of all hitherto existing societies is the history of class struggle-karl marx

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:20am On Feb 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Good for him.

Someone who spends all his day creating so boring comedy videos about freaky freaky and promoting SIMPHOOD is a leader of a protest group.

What is his job? Internet comedian or activists.

He has fallen into a deep trap.

Dont be moved by comedians or celebrities who suddenly turn activists, they are all sponsored and most are courted because of the followings they have on social media.
He is much better than a nobody like you

494 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by blamingthedevil: 9:21am On Feb 13, 2021
Jobless idiots will block roads and right of ways for millions of Nigeria and called it Peaceful Protests.

The sick want to go the hospital, you blocked the roads.

The hardworking Nigerians who live on daily bread want to go to work to earn and feed their families, you blocked the roads.

People who want access to their residencies to rest for the day, you blocked the roads.

Pregnant women who are going to the hospitals for deliveries and check up, you blocked the roads in the name of drug filled, prostitution filled and clout chasing protests.

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 13, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

He is much better than a nobody like you

I rather be a nobody than be a solidified Popular SIMP turn ye ye "activist."

30 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by EJanni(f): 9:22am On Feb 13, 2021
There's no democracy in Nigeria, it's a filthy country filled with evil doers!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by contigiency(m): 9:23am On Feb 13, 2021
Please they should hold him for about 10 years, we don't need him and his freaky freaky for now.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by IamFINESSE: 9:25am On Feb 13, 2021
If I am going to be honest with you, in my own humble opinion without being sentimental of course, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my own point of view, but also by looking into this matter in distinctive perspective, I would like to say I have nothing to say

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by superior1: 9:26am On Feb 13, 2021
He will always remain an hero unlike the idiots here who are selling their destiny based on tiny amount being paid by politicians

181 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:26am On Feb 13, 2021
He should be charged for insurrection...

Useless beings!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by UNCL3(m): 9:31am On Feb 13, 2021
Shameless people,
See the type of troops that pulled up at the tollgate, if they use that same squad, those sophisticated weapons and energy on boko haram, boko haram would have been history by now...

It would have been wise to avoid this protest sha.

Guys stream this beautiful song I did, I swear you would love it, no regrets on your data.

Link in signature.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Fvckwithmeyoukn(f): 9:31am On Feb 13, 2021
How stupid could some people be?

They should be arrested and charged.

Nonsense

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by olatade(m): 9:31am On Feb 13, 2021
heard he has been released

other celebrities were on their keyboards instigating the youths to come out to protest while he was at the frontlines.

that's a real man right there.

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by sunshineV(f): 9:31am On Feb 13, 2021
no gun, no weapon, no threat but arrested. fulani bastards carry ak 47, kill farmers and somehow still roam around freely

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Tranquillity360: 9:31am On Feb 13, 2021
Hope he not Igbo guy.

If he is then i no pity him for joining yobas protest.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 9:31am On Feb 13, 2021
... good for the idiot!

Make dem design that him ugly face with slaps and blows.

Nonsense!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by fuckdemrepented: 9:31am On Feb 13, 2021
Nice one from our useless police

Na this kind of useless arrest them they like

But if arm robbers dey rob and you call them, them no go come arrest

Bunch of idiots

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Sebastine1994(m): 9:32am On Feb 13, 2021
d
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by demoBaba: 9:32am On Feb 13, 2021
Freaky freaky inside police cell.

1 Like

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by ddippset(m): 9:32am On Feb 13, 2021
Going by the number of likes and support we see for #occupylekki here on nairaland, the place should be filled up with protesters by now.

But what do we have?

99 percent of them are cowards and internet warriors who act so tough and promote only on the internet.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Striporcool: 9:32am On Feb 13, 2021
Why
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Olam09(m): 9:32am On Feb 13, 2021
안녕하세요 여러분 제가 that's good for him! Shebi he's sensless ni

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) / Special Forces Units And Operators Of The Nigerian Armed Forces / Hakeem Salami, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.