Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,992 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:05 AM

Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me (42688 Views)

Men, Here Are The Reasons You Should Date A Woman Older Than You / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / Meet Elorm The Zionist, Sex And Drugs Addict Turned Evangelist (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 15, 2021
JayCynic:
Can't pick sides cause I can't decipher the facts of the story.

Two things I can ascertain:

1) Some Pastors are very manipulative
2) A desperate woman can do extreme things, lie, cheat, steal etc to get what she wants.

I very much agree with you. Interestingly, I emotionally desired the man to be jailed while the lady be reimbursed when I read the lady's version some weeks ago.

In fact, I hurriedly assumed him to be a Yahoo Boy using church as his own "format". Fraud, committed against women is just something I hate with a passion, especially when perpetuated by men.

One of my mum's bank account was once cleared by yahoo boys. It left her so devastated, that it took a long while for her to be comforted. And that was because I assured her that I will reimburse her of every naira stolen. If only yahoo boys know that they are agents of misery and misfortune combined, the conscience of some of them might prick them to desist from it, without anyone preaching to them. But many of them quickly use alcohol, drugs and ecstasy from ladies to quickly drown their conscience, before they prey on their next victim. Satanic beings! angry

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2021
Why she sold her house nah?

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by GeneralPula: 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2021
It is a lie. She is 38. She revealed this (to me) during counselling. When people come for counselling they open up. She was the one who told me she is 38. But she lied to them in court that she is 33. She wants me to marry her, but it is not biblical. What is in Kwanye that I should propose to Kwanye? I eat good food, I ride a good car. What should I do with someone like Kwanye? I cannot marry my mother. It is not biblical.

Counselling grin

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by Depressed101: 2:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
dre11:
It’s not biblical to marry woman older than me — Adamawa evangelist sued for alleged false marriage promise

https://punchng.com/its-not-biblical-to-marry-woman-older-than-me-adamawa-evangelist-sued-for-false-marriage-promise/
who else pronounced the woman's name as Kanye grin

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by Hassanmaye(m): 2:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
SlimBrawnie:
Far North bear names that sound luke Southern African.
Pastor, but when you were eating her money, you didn't know she was older, she resigned from a govt job cos of your promise to marry her, she even sold her house... According to her.
Only God knows who's saying the truth between the both of you sha
Daughters of Jezebel have done worst
Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by Freemasonry: 2:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
It is obvious this pastorpreneur has manipulated and wants to ditch this lady. He must be made to vomit her money and a good compensation.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
Reex12:
Desperate women after marriage can be disastrous but they'll come online and form feministz just imagine this is the likes of zzor
What is it again, why do you all like tagging me with anything negative
Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 15, 2021
Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by joeworipre: 3:00pm On Feb 15, 2021
Niggar did it, dated her, ate her money, now he wanna quit. His story doesn't add up, here are my reasons.

*First he doesn't know, not a dedicated member of his church.
Later she's a pest, she attends all his programs

*First he doesn't know about the house, only the 50k she brought as tithe.
Later she even offered him the house Documents which he rejected before she sold it.
Plus many more inconsistencies in his story

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
This pastor is lieing he has been sleeping with her that's all

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
ijustdey:
cc lalasticlala

after he has chop clean mouth........ he is finding way to opt out

I'm sure you didn't read.
Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by vickydevoka(m): 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2021
samtinx:
grin they have names like Kenyans and zambians,I had to read it again to understand it all over
Anytime you see such name I Nigeria. Knw is from northern Christians. Plateau, taraba, Adamawa, banue, nasarawa and kaduna. Na Dem de answer such name. Buh dis one na Adamawa people

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by Salt06(m): 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
Juliearth:

This one was worse than obsession. Maybe chronic Bipolar.
Honestly

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by Ezini(f): 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
They should have asked him if he ever banged the lady

obviously he didn't, the lady would have alleged rape if he did,

she deliberately came to derail him but he was spiritually alert

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by Ezini(f): 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2021
Komu1048:

Bro, forget all this modern day pastors that we have here in the south. Christian in the core north, I mean their born again. They live for Christ for real, nothing dey shake dem from the love of Christ

EXACTLY

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by AwesomeStormy00(m): 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2021
bluefilm:
I don't support a man marrying an old cargo.

Much worse, an old cargo who is even much more older than him.

Tufiakwa.

God forbid.

Do you support a younger man scamming or misleading older cargo in the name of marriage. If you know you can't marry her keep your distance and mot use her.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by AwesomeStormy00(m): 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2021
Zzor:

I don't think else the woman would have say it
Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by edoairways: 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
Seequadry:
Weray.... When u er banging your mother, collecting tithe and pocket money age was never a barrier then àbi... Mama 38 don learn d hard way
He didn't bang her as implied by you. He never said he did neither did that lady say so. However, this does not negate his assertion of marrying someone older than him. The scriptures didn't state exactly that you must marry someone older or younger than you. Any who has strong biblical backup can refute this ( the book of Genesis is ruled out of the equation)

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by Karlosorji(m): 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
They should have asked him if he ever banged the lady
He said even hand shake has not joined them. Banging is way too far

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by Blackdisciple(m): 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2021
Lolz so if you didn't fullfil your promise na court go talk d matter ooo...
my guy jakpa....

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by JackWolfskin: 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2021
They have the same surname cool
Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by Burruchaga71(m): 4:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
Guy, did you Bleep kwanye yes or no?
Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by NwokoloOwa: 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2021
I'm sure you were sleeping with this your 'mother' lover.

Mtcheww, idiot somebody like you

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by Coinbased: 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2021
ohh
Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by hashtagged(m): 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
Zzor:

Nope the lady even said he didn't sleep with her. She is bipolar and the guy is a con artist, Although he said he paid the 100k back to her so I don't know what her problem is
Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by Rajosh(m): 5:04pm On Feb 15, 2021
lol. the guy is mouthed.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by bluefilm: 5:05pm On Feb 15, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:
Do you support a younger man scamming or misleading older cargo in the name of marriage. If you know you can't marry her keep your distance and mot use her.

You are just trying to be a pussy for no good reason at all.

How do you know whom you want to marry at first?

Most of you pussy niggaz make it seem as if a man automatically knows the bitch he's gonna marry once he sees her.

But you and I know that is so very far from the reality.

Dating is a process where two beings test their compatibility. If the nigga at any point in the relationship decides that he can't cope with the relationship, what the fûck is wrong with that?

The bitch should also be ready to quit a relationship if she doesn't see the relationship heading anywhere.

Stop making it seem as if it is only a nigga who can decide if the relationship goes ahead or goes bust.

On the issue of collecting an old cargo's money from her while in a relationship with her, I see nothing wrong with that at all.

Everybody makes some investments. And there is no guarantee anywhere in the world that every investment one makes must turn out profitable.

A smart old cargo should know or learn where and when to cut her losses and move on with her life.

But I have never seen a smart old cargo.

If she was that smart, she wouldn't have allowed herself to get to the extent where she becomes such an unattractive and desperate bitch that will now have to rely on using cash to trap a nigga.

It is what it is.

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by kabius(m): 5:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
oni maga kill am u getty sure client cash out........ efcc jakpa

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by sureteeboy(m): 6:01pm On Feb 15, 2021
At one point in the story, the guy said
dre11:

Kwanye has never been a serious member of my ministry, though. She comes today and tomorrow she will not. It is when she is coming with trouble that you will see her (in my church)

At another point, he said
dre11:

If Kwanye hears that I have a programme, she will ensure she is there. Kwanye has never missed my programmes except she’s not aware
grin grin grin That guy is a fraud. He capitalized on the lady's desperation for marriage to make cool cash off her. Now he says he can't marry his mother. grin

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by Angrymode: 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
From what I read, this pastor is fake judging by his pompus statements and I'm 90% certain he is guilty of 50% of her claims.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? / 5 Loving Tips About Canadian Girls And Women In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.