Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

My Crush Secretly Lives Under My Bed : Animated Story Video (completed) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Crush Secretly Lives Under My Bed : Animated Story Video (completed) (414 Views)

Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone / My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed / She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Crush Secretly Lives Under My Bed : Animated Story Video (completed) by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 13, 2021
MY CRUSH SECRETLY LIVES UNDER MY BED : ANIMATED STORY VIDEO (COMPLETED)

Hello everyone. Today I Want to share my Animated Story with you. I’m Becky. I once hid a homeless kitten from my parents in my room for over a

week… but recently I decided to hide my boyfriend! Ahah, how long do you think we lasted and what

did we do in there? I’m now going to tell you about the most exciting few days of my life … and about

the most amazing moment with the guy of my dreams. I’m sure that after you hear this story, you’re

going to want to try it, too…

WATCH HERE:

https://topsterstories.com/my-crush-secretly-lives-under-my-bed/

(1) (Reply)

Man Embarasses Gf @ Eatery After She Turned Do2n His Proposal / If Your Boyfriend Allows You Drink Alcohol, He Doesn't See You In His Future / Nigerian Girls Are Only After Your Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.