Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? (25067 Views)

Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? / Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? / Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by zexy2030(m): 6:12am On Feb 14, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

how old are you both ?
Interview. She is 21 im 25
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 14, 2021
Never celebrated Val before. All this stuffs no dey trip me...lol. Na to sleep, watch movie, eat and jack sure pass today. No time o

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 14, 2021
Tookool:
Oya pm me na ...Frankie?
huh?
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by SweetCunt97(f): 7:37am On Feb 14, 2021
Sniper101:

ABI undecided

maybe cos they're convinced the feeling is mutual
Today might be different. Never say never

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Lilpen3758: 7:48am On Feb 14, 2021
BigSarah:
It was a Biro, a black Biro Year 3 university of Lagos , I wouldn't say it was embarrassing or shocking... Rather surprising because I was expecting an eraser
werey grin grin
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Lilpen3758: 7:56am On Feb 14, 2021
FRANKOSKI:
A PIX OF HER VIRGIN P U S S Y ON VALS DAY 2018 AND A QUESTION THAT GOES LIKE, would you take this and love me FOREVER ? her DAD was my pastor then。
I WAS SHOCKED
What later happened brother?
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:57am On Feb 14, 2021
[quote author=Lilpen3758 post=99048077]What later happened brother?[/quote
I USED WIRE TO TIE MY THING TO MY LAPS TILL THEY WERE TRANSFERED TO ANOTHER DISTRICT。Im a sunday school teachee and wish not to taint my reputation。IT WASNT EASY THOUGH COZ SHE IS SO SEXY AND BEAUTIFUL,JUST LIKE THE ACTRESS NUELLA NJUBIGBO。
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Goalnaldo(m): 11:41am On Feb 14, 2021
[quote author=FRANKOSKI post=99049515][/quote] Nawao temptations everywhere. Which kind wahala be this?
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by OscarJaden(m): 12:27pm On Feb 14, 2021
Theboss100:
So you dumped him.
Mosdii pls come here . I don't know what's wrong with Nigerian girls of this present generation.
What do you have to say
Nigeria girls are useless....all of them

hahahahaha
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Theboss100(m): 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2021
OscarJaden:

hahahahaha
hahahaha mosdii is one funny guy. He is not ready to back down. But wait o are u sure they have not bribed a mod to ban him.
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:43pm On Feb 14, 2021
[quote author=Goalnaldo post=99053570] Nawao temptations everywhere. Which kind wahala be this?[/quotNNA MEN grin[quote author=Goalnaldo post=99053570] Nawao temptations everywhere. Which kind wahala be this?[/quotNNA MEN
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by OscarJaden(m): 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
Theboss100:
hahahaha mosdii is one funny guy. He is not ready to back down. But wait o are u sure they have not bribed a mod to ban him.
mosdi is currently on ban

I heard he was banned for 600yrs lmao

nairaland mod are something else
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Theboss100(m): 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
OscarJaden:
mosdi is currently on ban

I heard he was banned for 600yrs lmao

nairaland mod are something else
I talk am. Some nairaland girls av bribed a mod to ban him. But mosdii is somehow right. But this time i will say

Most Nigerian girls are useless..... Most of them
hahahaha
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by OscarJaden(m): 1:17pm On Feb 14, 2021
Theboss100:
I talk am. Some nairaland girls av bribed a mod to ban him. But mosdii is somehow right. But this time i will say

Most Nigerian girls are useless..... Most of them
hahahaha
I know it was that precious of a girl dt bribe a mod.....

bro you too be careful before you join mosdi on exile for 600years cus the useless Nigerian girls hate truth

hahahaha
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Mhizhelen001(f): 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2021
I have not received any val gift before o. Someone should spoil me na.
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by MrMacinterchi1: 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
Bodyodour:
Actually, I pranked and disgraced the girl I gave a val gift to . I brought a new pack of phone, put a big stone inside and gave to her in public,in front of my class mates. She was so happy and excited as she was opening it but it turned to tears immediately she saw whats was inside it. Everyone started laughing and She was so embarrassed. She brought out the big stone to hit me but I ran for my dear life.

Before you bash me, know that this girl rejected me but she was willing to accept my val gift. Idiot girls undecided
lol lol
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by MrMacinterchi1: 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
BadRadio:
Omó !!! 600 naira cap...grin

joyberry how u see am... u go fit do that kain thinggrin
He was even lucky that he got a Face cap at least. He got something.
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by MrMacinterchi1: 2:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
PotatoSalad:
I don't receive gifts. Managed to ask someone why. They said I don't need them cos I can afford them.
Since then, we move.
I no dey give. I no wan receive.
Kitchen is loaded, tomorrow I'll prepare a tasty meal and spoil me with drinks and video games all day.
Everyone deserves a gift, whether they can afford it or not . That person has a poor mentality on gifting as a concept that need to be corrected.
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by MrMacinterchi1: 2:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
zexy2030:
Just kisses o, buh I don tire
lol haha
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by MrMacinterchi1: 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2021
OscarJaden:
hahahahaha
lol haha. it's like he's on ban.
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Princessogaraya(f): 2:37pm On Feb 14, 2021
paulolee:
mine was when ronke gifted me two small indomie noodles...I was so pissed off when I unboxed d package bcox she was smiling n especting me to rush her with excitement..
she said she went tru alot to buy n package dt stuff, wetin pain me pass b say she no add eggs n onions..

guy I know this place in Enugu
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Pegi23(f): 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2021
He gave me an apple laptop and Iphone 8 pro
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Tookool(m): 6:29pm On Feb 14, 2021
BadRadio:
huh?
Send me an email request undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Realfrankie(m): 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
Tookool:

Oya pm me na ...Frankie?

Wetin sup for here
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Mandela27: 12:18am On Feb 16, 2021
Zzor:
mosdii doesn't exist anymore, the street urchin is on permanent ban
una don carry out another successful operation clap for urself
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Lilpen3758: 6:37am On Feb 16, 2021
[quote author=FRANKOSKI post=99049515][/quote]Iknow that feeling man, it isn't always easy.......
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2021
Pegi23:
He gave me an apple laptop and Iphone 8 pro
grin grin Bush girl, which one is iphone 8 pro. you are really a fool for life. grin
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Sixfeetbelle: 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2021
Coldie:
If u receive boxers and singlet from your babe that means u are dirty

grin grin grin

Gbammest! Finally someone said it.
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Godpikin4real(f): 7:46pm On Feb 28, 2021
As an undergraduate then, we were so found of each other, he couldn't do without me and likewise. We were both sleeping with ourselves indiscriminately. It got 2 a stage, he began choking me, he waz no longer giving giving me breathing space as we were alwayz f**king and this waz seriously affecting my studied as I couldn't read when I return from school or do my assignments.

I wa z seriously lacking behind academically, then one day, I waz called upon by our dean, and other top faculty officers due 2 my low grade. I waz lera placed on probation. To make matters worse, my parents got 2 know about my woeful performance in d skool.
One day, some sayz 2 Val's dat yr, he called me and said he'd like us 2 go on vacation, we should visit Ghana for val. I told him dat he should pls give me a break as his presence all around me isn't making me concentrate. He flared up and said "what do I mean? Ohhh!! It means u have started seeing someone else and u just want 2 use this flimsy excuse 2 discharge me abi?"
Then, I replied "well if thatz what u think, so b it". That waz when he landed a hot slap on my face and started beating me. Well, he lera came 2 beg.
Ugandatales:

Lol! Sorry...why did you tell him that on Val's day?

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Mrscarter(f): 3:43am On Mar 01, 2021
paulolee:
mine was when ronke gifted me two small indomie noodles...I was so pissed off when I unboxed d package bcox she was smiling n especting me to rush her with excitement..
she said she went tru alot to buy n package dt stuff, wetin pain me pass b say she no add eggs n onions..

Its the thought that counts.
Maybe it was hard for to even gift small.
I appreciate things that come from the heart more than the wallet.
Although i cant resist new clothes n shoesgrin
But i prefer my hubby give me a surprise dinner or sumn jus the two of us n talk softly n then he can kiss me n make love romantic but sexy like n spend the evening under the blankets talking laughing n playing n cuddling. That's my fave valentines.

Although if he wanna next year he can buy me a sexy dressgrin
Na im joking. But oko mi u know if u buy me sexy stuff to look sexy its for you more than me babegrin yeah? Lol
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Mrscarter(f): 3:51am On Mar 01, 2021
Bodyodour:
Actually, I pranked and disgraced the girl I gave a val gift to . I brought a new pack of phone, put a big stone inside and gave to her in public,in front of my class mates. She was so happy and excited as she was opening it but it turned to tears immediately she saw whats was inside it. Everyone started laughing and She was so embarrassed. She brought out the big stone to hit me but I ran for my dear life.

Before you bash me, know that this girl rejected me but she was willing to accept my val gift. Idiot girls undecided

Lmaogrin
Savage lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] / She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) / “I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.