Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,370 members, 7,808,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

What Are The Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend (Especially Nigerian Ones) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend (Especially Nigerian Ones) (2668 Views)

What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend (Especially Nigerian Ones) by Xenry: 10:35am On Feb 13, 2021
Please ladies and guys tell me what are the benefits of having a girlfriend, what will the guy be gaining from the relationship or you.
This is how most relationships go in naija;
1. You call the girl everyday, she does not call you back, highest she flashes you, then if you dont call you are not caring.
2. Because you tell her you love her, you immediately carry all her burden, buying her this and that, you change her wardrobe, make her hair etc, when u self have a lot of burden on ur head. And if u dont do it, you are not caring, or u dont love her, and she does not spend her money on you.
3. When it comes to having sex, then she start preaching, that she is not ready, she wants to wait till she is married, or its against Gods law, or they ask you whether your luv for them is based on sex, that you dont luv them for demanding sex from them.
4. Then after managing you for some time, she dumps you and moves to another guy, or she simply play games at ur back.

So please tell me, what are the benefit.

If I spend all this time and money with my guys during my trying period, they will be t/here for me. The best thing is wait till you are married then officially her responsibilities are yours, then u would know ur investment is secured.
#copied

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend (Especially Nigerian Ones) by Fahdiga(m): 10:43am On Feb 13, 2021
Nigerian girls are liabilities but we have to manage them for the sake of sex

13 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend (Especially Nigerian Ones) by donbachi(m): 10:44am On Feb 13, 2021
None
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend (Especially Nigerian Ones) by Ashirawealthy1(f): 10:47am On Feb 13, 2021
Havent you heard that nigerian girls are useless,
NB:. all of them

12 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend (Especially Nigerian Ones) by Xenry: 10:52am On Feb 13, 2021
Ashirawealthy1:
Our mothers were once girls—so I refuse to agree.
That (f) on your profile though. cool

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend (Especially Nigerian Ones) by Ashirawealthy1(f): 10:54am On Feb 13, 2021
Xenry:
That (f) on your profile though. cool
NB: AM A LADY
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend (Especially Nigerian Ones) by Xenry: 10:59am On Feb 13, 2021
Ashirawealthy1:

NB: AM A LADY
A lady being against her own gender? Well, never seen such before! tongue

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend (Especially Nigerian Ones) by Ahmback(m): 11:00am On Feb 13, 2021
fvck b!tches
I'd rather stay single oo

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend (Especially Nigerian Ones) by Ashirawealthy1(f): 11:02am On Feb 13, 2021
Xenry:
A lady being against her own gender? Well, never seen such before! tongue
I aint for the opposite gender either
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend (Especially Nigerian Ones) by Xenry: 11:03am On Feb 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
I agree with you on the LIABILITY part, it's already a known fact (especially with nigerian girls). That's where their love for money originates from.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend (Especially Nigerian Ones) by EUEA: 11:03am On Feb 13, 2021
de're no benefits bt only if d girl in question luv u nd u her are bestie nd if she just want to b ur girlfriend bt not ur bestfriend.piece of cake nd lastly b4 been in any relationship dere must b communication,trust,honesty,luv nd respect for each other opinion nd b ready to spend on ur lady ur time,luv nd effection
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend (Especially Nigerian Ones) by Xenry: 11:06am On Feb 13, 2021
Ashirawealthy1:

I aint for the opposite gender either
Interesting...
Well, make sure you follow Elon Musk back to Mars, you guys are different species of Men.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend (Especially Nigerian Ones) by Xenry: 11:10am On Feb 13, 2021
EUEA:
de're no benefits bt only if d girl in question luv u nd u her are bestie nd if she just want to b ur girlfriend bt not ur bestfriend.piece of cake nd lastly b4 been in any relationship dere must b communication,trust,honesty,luv nd respect for each other opinion nd b ready to spend on ur lady ur time,luv nd effection
Umm, nice point. But I don't recommend falling in love as a man, at least not when you are still hustling, it is a Focus—killer. Women are the ones who should fall in love.
Men should also acquire high EQ in order to remain focused on their dreams.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend (Especially Nigerian Ones) by Xenry: 11:11am On Feb 13, 2021
Ahmback:
fvck b!tches

I'd rather stay single oo
Staying single requires a lot of self control. Well, I wish you luck! ✌️
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend (Especially Nigerian Ones) by fuckaholic25(f): 11:17am On Feb 13, 2021
Ashirawealthy1:
lmao, most of them hide behind their keyboards to type that stuff.... they don't even know how to walk up to a lady, i think they are frustrated beings!!!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend (Especially Nigerian Ones) by Xenry: 11:21am On Feb 13, 2021
fuckaholic25:
lmao, most of them hide behind their keyboards to type that stuff.... they don't even know how to walk up to a lady, i think they are frustrated beings!!!
Lol, that's their life offline. So I hope you don't mind telling us what men can benefit from you guys in a relationship.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend (Especially Nigerian Ones) by 360clips: 11:22am On Feb 13, 2021
Nigerian girls are last resort.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend (Especially Nigerian Ones) by fuckaholic25(f): 11:24am On Feb 13, 2021
Xenry:
Lol, that's their life offline. So I hope you don't mind telling us what men can benefit from you guys in a relationship.
personally, if I am into a guy, I care soo much, I put him before me etc
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend (Especially Nigerian Ones) by VanillaIyce(f): 11:26am On Feb 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
This is not nice at all and it seems you have not been lucky with virtuos ladies
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend (Especially Nigerian Ones) by EUEA: 11:31am On Feb 13, 2021
Xenry:
Umm, nice point. But I don't recommend falling in love as a man, at least not when you are still hustling, it is a Focus—killer. Women are the ones who should fall in love.
Men should also acquire high EQ in order to remain focused on their dreams.
dey say falling in luv is a joke bt i say falling in luv is true dat y dey call it true luv,nd u jst want to hve a girl jst for fun sake den i will say u two must b very supportive to each other nd pls dont b angry dere no need of u gettin or havin a girlfriend when u already hve a female friend who can or is supporting u.only if u when to spent money on fun nd sex no offend or insult
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend (Especially Nigerian Ones) by VanillaIyce(f): 11:34am On Feb 13, 2021
Xenry:
Please ladies and guys tell me whats the benefit of having a girlfriend, wat is the guy gaining from the relationship or you, this is how most relationships go in naija,
1. You call the girl everyday, she does not call you back, highest she flashes you, then if you dont call you are not caring.
2. Because you tell her you love her, you immediately carry all her burden, buying her this and that, you change her wardrobe, make her hair etc, when u self have a lot of burden on ur head, and if u dont do it, you are not caring, or u dont love her, and she does not spend her money on you.
3. When it comes to having sex, then she start preaching, that she is not ready, she wants to wait till she is married, or its against Gods law, or they ask you whether your luv for them is based on sex, that you dont luv them for demanding sex from them.
4. Then after managing you for some time, she dumps you and moves to another guy, or she simply play games at ur back.

So please tell me, wats the benefit.

If i spend all this time and money wit my guys, during my trying period they will be there for me. The best thing is wait till you are married then officially her responsibilities are yours, then u would know ur investment is secured.
#copied

This is not true, except the girl is not ready for commitment and just want to have fun..but if she serious and committed you get to enjoy things like, good conversations, growth(in business and spiritual), peace, calls at least twice a day, even if she is not buoyant..you get gifts no matter how little from time to time, indoor and outdoor games and activities, good food, great sex ... there's a whole lot to enjoy if most men can know what they want and when it's right in front of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend (Especially Nigerian Ones) by Bbass1990(m): 11:36am On Feb 13, 2021
Some of the benefit of having a Nigerian as a girlfriend are:

1) to experience what disappointment is,in capital letters.

2)to understand that love is not always reciprocal.

3)to understand that sex isn't love

4)in ur mind u can be in a relationship but u are d only one in d ship.

Etc.
Tank u.

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend (Especially Nigerian Ones) by Xenry: 11:36am On Feb 13, 2021
fuckaholic25:
personally, if I am into a guy, I care soo much, I put him before me etc
Wow, that's nice.
Well, I believe there are still some good girls out there—although finding them won't be easy.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend (Especially Nigerian Ones) by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 13, 2021
Op
Like the saying goes
"Birds of same feather,flock together"

You will always meet your kind.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend (Especially Nigerian Ones) by fuckaholic25(f): 11:39am On Feb 13, 2021
Xenry:
Wow, that's nice.
Well, I believe there are still some good girls out there—although finding them won't be easy.
exactly, there are!!
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend (Especially Nigerian Ones) by Xenry: 11:41am On Feb 13, 2021
StacyO:
Op
Like the saying goes
"Birds of same feather,flock together"
You will always meet your kind.
Well, that's a good wish, but it's more like a myth.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend (Especially Nigerian Ones) by Reex12(m): 11:42am On Feb 13, 2021
if your ready to take up on the bills attached to having a LIABILITY then what you get in return for your money spent is...

SEX

SEX

SEX

SEX

SEX

SEX

SEX

SEX

and more SEX...

Anal, Missionary, Mouth Gig, Doggy, Whelbarrow, Spooning, Cowgirl, Reverse cowgirl...you name it

every morning Night and day

that's what they are good for and that's what they will ever be good for...they are not yours to keep its only just your turn ..JUST SWIM SHARPERLY AND MOVE ON

also make sure to thank them for their services after you've had your fill...

enjoy mate.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend (Especially Nigerian Ones) by Ahmback(m): 11:44am On Feb 13, 2021
Xenry:
Staying single requires a lot of self control. Well, I wish you luck! ✌️
the God that gave me the strength and willingness in the past days will continue to see me through. amen
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend (Especially Nigerian Ones) by stupidmod3: 11:45am On Feb 13, 2021
sex finish

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend (Especially Nigerian Ones) by Xenry: 11:46am On Feb 13, 2021
Reex12:
if your ready to take up on the bills attached to having a gf then what you get in return for your money is...
sex
sex
sex
sex
sex
sex
sex
sex
and more sex...
Anal, missionary, doggy, wheelbarrow, spooning, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl...you name it
every morning Night and day
that's what they are good for and that's what they will ever be good for...
also make sure to thank them for their services after you've had your fill...
enjoy mate..
More like Clitocurrency! Lol. Or perhaps—prostitution.
Nice input, but I won't agree or disagree with it though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

50,000 If You Can Kiss Me. Pics / A man unknowingly helped his girlfriend prepare for her own traditional marriage / What’s The Biggest Lie Someone Ever Told You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.