Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Five Herdsmen Burnt To Death As They Tried To Enter Edo State (video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Herdsmen Burnt To Death As They Tried To Enter Edo State (video) (4945 Views)

9 Fulain Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Along With 12 Cows (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbers In Delta Tie Dog For Barking As They Tried Robbing (pics / 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Herdsmen Burnt To Death As They Tried To Enter Edo State (video) by Danzakidakura(m): 4:27pm On Feb 13, 2021
Kriss216:
Fulani herdsmen is a terrorist group, the earlier we understand this the better for us.
but Buhari sees otherwise.
Re: Five Herdsmen Burnt To Death As They Tried To Enter Edo State (video) by Dreyton36: 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
Edo no be anywhere else at all

If Dem start na yawa, na only govt fit put stop for their matter

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Five Herdsmen Burnt To Death As They Tried To Enter Edo State (video) by alpharoyalty: 5:41pm On Feb 13, 2021
Chukwute:
Armed Fulani herdsmen has been burnt to death as the tried to enter Edo State.

A two-minute live video was recorded from the scene of the lynching which reportedly occurred at the Upper Ekenwa area of the state.

According to sketchy reports, the herdsmen numbering about five were inside a vehicle with arms before they were overpowered and lynched.

Watch the video below;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2021/02/13/breaking-armed-fulani-herdsmen-burnt-to-death-as-they-tried-to-enter-edo-state-video/

Fake news.
It was an accident scene

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Herdsmen Burnt To Death As They Tried To Enter Edo State (video) by Mayng01(m): 6:43pm On Feb 13, 2021
This is hideous
Re: Five Herdsmen Burnt To Death As They Tried To Enter Edo State (video) by real777(m): 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
Fulani demons provoking the Great Benin. If this stuff is not quickly addressed in Benin City and all criminal terrorists chased out, I see this spreading across Nigeria. Hmmm #KillAllFulaniTerrorists loading.

Front page material so that we can learn from this to defend ourselves. Stop the cowardice and crying. Government ain't coming to your rescue. Don't allow fulani terrorists (using cow as the vector to infiltrate your community) waste your life like chicken,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Edo no dey make noise

1 Like

Re: Five Herdsmen Burnt To Death As They Tried To Enter Edo State (video) by Karemarealty288(m): 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2021
Northern and Southern Genocide is loading....Our leaders act now!!
Re: Five Herdsmen Burnt To Death As They Tried To Enter Edo State (video) by iyke2frankeze: 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2021
Why not hand them over to law enforcement agencies?
Re: Five Herdsmen Burnt To Death As They Tried To Enter Edo State (video) by franchasng: 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2021
Aisha Buhari carried her children and ran away from Nigeria, the First Lady, and you guys think all is well with Buhari. Something is definitely wrong. This is how civil war starts but if it happens, it will lead to disintegration of Nigeria into multiple countries like the USSR which will be good for the people of Nigeria, so peace can reign

2 Likes

Re: Five Herdsmen Burnt To Death As They Tried To Enter Edo State (video) by mccloud224(m): 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2021
omodave:
This is what I have been praying against, I know my people they can over do anything called violence, please let government act fast before this thing get out of hand.

And how should the govt act? By sending soldiers in and when they start getting killed worse than boko haram...what next? Hmm?

Una sef
Re: Five Herdsmen Burnt To Death As They Tried To Enter Edo State (video) by johnkey: 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
finally some good news. god punish buhari and his people

1 Like

Re: Five Herdsmen Burnt To Death As They Tried To Enter Edo State (video) by johnkey: 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
iyke2frankeze:
Why not hand them over to law enforcement agencies?
mtcheew e no go better for law enforcement agencies

1 Like

Re: Five Herdsmen Burnt To Death As They Tried To Enter Edo State (video) by Neddstark: 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
Fulanis brought this upon themselves.
How can you have brothers who kidnap, rape and kill. Then rather than do something about it, you defend them.
Every people have a right to defend themselves.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Herdsmen Burnt To Death As They Tried To Enter Edo State (video) by lilyheaven: 10:21pm On Feb 13, 2021
omodave:
This is what I have been praying against, I know my people they can over do anything called violence, please let government act fast before this thing get out of hand.
They are not interested.
They will only pretend to make eye- service speech, when things escalates, not because they want to take any action but because they want the world to to know they made a speech.
Our life is in our hand.
Tomorrow is pregnant, our country is getting scarier each day.

3 Likes

Re: Five Herdsmen Burnt To Death As They Tried To Enter Edo State (video) by theFilmtric: 11:39pm On Feb 13, 2021
CalliDora1:
Kudos to my Edo brothers.

Enough is enough.
I can't believe you're saying this—this is the utmost level of inhumanity!
And can never be justified!

theFilmtricsay
Re: Five Herdsmen Burnt To Death As They Tried To Enter Edo State (video) by YungMillionaire: 12:20am On Feb 14, 2021
alpharoyalty:
Fake news.It was an accident scene

Igbos and Igbos have been spreading fake news just to instigate civil war.
Re: Five Herdsmen Burnt To Death As They Tried To Enter Edo State (video) by YungMillionaire: 12:22am On Feb 14, 2021
The story of Jesus in the bible is a myth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Herdsmen Burnt To Death As They Tried To Enter Edo State (video) by Kennyswag: 12:45am On Feb 14, 2021
An accident sceen
Re: Five Herdsmen Burnt To Death As They Tried To Enter Edo State (video) by kabillionaire(m): 1:59am On Feb 14, 2021
we been in civil war mode for years now
ojialo:
civil war loading...

2 Likes

Re: Five Herdsmen Burnt To Death As They Tried To Enter Edo State (video) by Kingluqman(m): 3:26am On Feb 14, 2021
I swear
ojialo:
civil war loading...

1 Like

Re: Five Herdsmen Burnt To Death As They Tried To Enter Edo State (video) by Bvlgari: 5:40am On Feb 14, 2021
9ja on d brink of a civil war...
Re: Five Herdsmen Burnt To Death As They Tried To Enter Edo State (video) by alpharoyalty: 6:51am On Feb 14, 2021
YungMillionaire:

Igbos and Igbos have been spreading fake news just to instigate civil war.

Shut da fvck up Fulani man

1 Like

Re: Five Herdsmen Burnt To Death As They Tried To Enter Edo State (video) by Quality20(m): 7:26am On Feb 14, 2021
There r millions of edo ppl allover d north sha, so u guys shd not even contemplate killing northerners.....Anyway i believe its d opposition pdp and afenifere/Igbos that are responsible for news like ds
Re: Five Herdsmen Burnt To Death As They Tried To Enter Edo State (video) by Henix(m): 7:48am On Feb 14, 2021
Let them divide this country, they said no. Restructure the country, they also said no.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Herdsmen Burnt To Death As They Tried To Enter Edo State (video) by showafrica(m): 7:54am On Feb 14, 2021
Realtord43:
EDO no be LAGOS is not a joke

They mean am oo, if na somewhere in Oyo, you go dey hear say 10 Amotekun killed, farmers buchad as villagers vacate for Janjaweeeds.
Re: Five Herdsmen Burnt To Death As They Tried To Enter Edo State (video) by zeuss: 8:43am On Feb 14, 2021
YungMillionaire:
The story of Jesus in the bible is a myth.
we have heard you but don't say anything about other religion u will b in for it.
Re: Five Herdsmen Burnt To Death As They Tried To Enter Edo State (video) by YungMillionaire: 9:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
zeuss:
we have heard you but don't say anything about other religion u will b in for it.

You mean Mohammed who wifed a little girl or the koran that is filled with orders from Allah to commit murder?
Re: Five Herdsmen Burnt To Death As They Tried To Enter Edo State (video) by YungMillionaire: 9:05pm On Feb 14, 2021
alpharoyalty:
Shut da fvck up Fulani man

You are pained because the truth is bitter. Igbos and Ipob still spreading fake news to instigate civil war.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Accidentally Shoots Her Boyfriend's Head (VIEWERS' DISCRETION ADVISED) / Woman Parades Husband Naked After Catching Him Molesting 9 Years Old Househelp / Man Kills Commercial Sexworker With Intercourse { Photo }

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.