Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

What I Learnt From Lekkitollgate Protest Today - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What I Learnt From Lekkitollgate Protest Today (1402 Views)

I Learnt Kidnapping From Watching Zubby Michael’s Movies – Suspect Says / My Clients In Aso Rock Made Me What I Am – Native Doctor (pic) / See Anthony Joshua's Powerful Speech At Black Lives Matters Protest Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Learnt From Lekkitollgate Protest Today by SatantheDestroy: 12:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
i totally do not support any form of endsars or lekkitollgate protest because i feel it is useless.
its just criminals, yahooboys, oloshos, armrobbers etc etc disguising.
there are better things to protest about , like light bill hike, bad roads claiming lives, spending too much for data. etc etc.
i am never support some idots coming to demonstrate because of a tollgate.

that is by the way.
what i learnt from this is that if the nigerian govt wants to fight crime, insecurity, fulani herds men, boko haram etc , they can do it.
i passed the toll gate and the amount of battle ready security guys i saw eh, even shekau go think twice before he start any attack.
Re: What I Learnt From Lekkitollgate Protest Today by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
SatantheDestroy:
i totally do not support any form of endsars oe lekkitollgate protest because i feel it is useless.
its just criminals, yahooboys armrobbers disguising.
there are better things to protest about , like light bill hike, bad roads claiming lives, spending too much for data. etc etc.

that is by the way.
what i learnt from this is that if the nigerian govt wants to fight crime, insecurity, fulani herds men, boko haram etc , they can do it.
i passed the toll gate and the amount of battle ready security guys i saw eh, even shekau go think twice before he start any attack.
I think you are right.
Any insurgency that won't end have top government officials benefiting massively.

4 Likes

Re: What I Learnt From Lekkitollgate Protest Today by Doctortyre: 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
Do you think those police you saw at the toll gate will wait for Shekau? If they lie for you no lie for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: What I Learnt From Lekkitollgate Protest Today by jenny005: 12:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
Sometimes its we(nigerians) that brings trouble to ourselves. When we are instructed nt to do a particular thing, we will never hear and when sumthing bad happens we all will start blaming the government because of our disobedience
Re: What I Learnt From Lekkitollgate Protest Today by SatantheDestroy: 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2021
Doctortyre:
Do you think those police you saw at the toll gate will wait for Shekau? If they lie for you no lie for yourself.
bro if they mobilize army navy and airforce they way there where mobilized today, shekau no go fit cough. if they even use all the money spend to mobilize these guys today and mobilize a mercenary, shekau will be snipped out

1 Like

Re: What I Learnt From Lekkitollgate Protest Today by BigYash: 2:39pm On Feb 13, 2021
See you bros ,if protesters jazz up,like those guys in the east or the other guy Sunday. Come carry AK-47 ,you think those cowards will wait ? Commissioner go run leave office go village grin

2 Likes

Re: What I Learnt From Lekkitollgate Protest Today by ceejayluv(m): 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
SatantheDestroy:
bro if they mobilize army navy and airforce they way there where mobilized today, shekau no go fit cough. if they even use all the money spend to mobilize these guys today and mobilize a mercenary, shekau will be snipped out
The insurgents are highly armed, motivated and care less about their lives. If there were to be a shootout there you'd see armed cops scampering for safety.
Re: What I Learnt From Lekkitollgate Protest Today by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
Don't be naive. Nigerian security agencies are always 'battle ready' for unarmed and unthreatening civilians.

Protesters and ordinary civilian groups like IPOB and the rest have never posed a security threat to our nation, so it is foolish to rate the police or military by how 'battle ready' they are to tackle these soft targets.

2 Likes

Re: What I Learnt From Lekkitollgate Protest Today by SatantheDestroy: 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
Hedonini:
Don't be naive. Nigerian security agencies are always 'battle ready' for unarmed and unthreatening civilians.

Protesters and ordinary civilian groups like IPOB and the rest have never posed a security threat to our nation, so it is foolish to rate the police or military by how 'battle ready' they are to tackle these soft targets.
bro, if they pump the money they pump in to the military the way they pump it today. soldier go gree die for field. why do you think the usa soldiers are so dedicated? they know what they stand to gain once a war is won.
in naija when u win a war na politicians go gain
Re: What I Learnt From Lekkitollgate Protest Today by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
SatantheDestroy:
i totally do not support any form of endsars or lekkitollgate protest because i feel it is useless.

that is by the way.

it's seems you n many others don't even know why they are protesting or want to protest.....the judicial panel of inquiry into allege SARS brutality in the state as well as the case of lekki shooting had not concluded there sitting now gave ahead an order for the lekki management company to reopen the toll gate for use...dat anger alot of people....you sef think am....them still dey investigate something, una won open...e get as e be!
Re: What I Learnt From Lekkitollgate Protest Today by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2021
SatantheDestroy:
bro, if they pump the money they pump in to the military the way they pump it today. soldier go gree die for field. why do you think the usa soldiers are so dedicated? they know what they stand to gain once a war is won.
in naija when u win a war na politicians go gain

The more money they 'pump' into these cowards in Nigeria's security forces, the lazier and more cowardly they become. Its not a matter of welfare. Forget what they tell you. It's a matter of crass incompetence and cowardice.

The US soldiers you talk about don't go to war for pecuniary reasons. The system works and so the right people with needed passion and abilities are recruited. Not like Nigeria where only frustrated and misguided idiots with connection to one Emir or Senator or Baba Alaye would be recruited.

And to make things worse the motivation to join the security forces isn't to serve or defend the country, but to make money or even to wear uniform and oppress harmless people. That's why you see soldiers and policemen forming lion when they encounter harmless civilians... But if they see BH and bandits, they will 'off' their uniforms and turn to cheetah and then dash across seven mountains and seven seas to cross over into Cameroon.
Re: What I Learnt From Lekkitollgate Protest Today by IamAtikulate: 7:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
Na only unarmed protesters them get power. Make them go try for East against ESN.
Re: What I Learnt From Lekkitollgate Protest Today by vicmac09(m): 7:52pm On Feb 13, 2021
jenny005:
Sometimes its we(nigerians) that brings trouble to ourselves. When we are instructed nt to do a particular thing, we will never hear and when sumthing bad happens we all will start blaming the government because of our disobedience

Do you even know your rights as a citizen? You are here talking about disobedience... Do you even know what type of government we're practicing? Sometimes I puke when I see some comments from people.. Honestly, it's not worth protesting in this country because of people like you. You people are the sabotages undermining efforts of good thinking people
Re: What I Learnt From Lekkitollgate Protest Today by mccloud224(m): 8:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
SatantheDestroy:

that is by the way.

When last were u embarrassed by SARS? The so called "miscreants" you described fought for the peace of mind you enjoy. Many died with no justice. That Justice is the bane of contention.

DONT disrespect the dead (whose balls you can't hang).

1 Like

Re: What I Learnt From Lekkitollgate Protest Today by laiperi: 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
Olodo, learn you nor sabi.

What did you learn from Sambisa Forest?
Re: What I Learnt From Lekkitollgate Protest Today by SatantheDestroy: 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
mccloud224:

When last were u embarrassed by SARS? The so called "miscreants" you described fought for the peace of mind you enjoy. Many died with no justice. That Justice is the bane of contention.

DONT disrespect the dead (whose balls you can't hang).
shut up. i have been stopped by sars several times. they just ask me a few questons and let me bounce.
it is the job of the police to detect criminals. the guys sars constantly harass are either yahoo boys armed robbers or outright criminals.
after sars disbandment, i have nearly been robbed 2 times. so dont tel me sht. anybody that died is because the person wanted to support crime and i got no sympathy for idiots.
seriously these police people are just stupid. they are suppose to use these idiots for shooting practice.
its only u criminals that enjoy peace of mind
Re: What I Learnt From Lekkitollgate Protest Today by mccloud224(m): 10:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
SatantheDestroy:
shut up. i have been stopped by sars several times. they just ask me a few questons and let me bounce.
it is the job of the police to detect criminals. the guys sars constantly harass are either yahoo boys armed robbers or outright criminals.
after sars disbandment, i have nearly been robbed 2 times. so dont tel me sht. anybody that died is because the person wanted to support crime and i got no sympathy for idiots.
seriously these police people are just stupid. they are suppose to use these idiots for shooting practice.

I don't mean to boast but I'm pretty sure you can't tell 40+ man who has been working out since 15 till date at height 6'3 looking ripped to death to "shut up" in real life.

Anyways....

I bailed my childhood ogogoro buddy who is a UBA senior staff (since standard trust days) with 150k. His offence? He was coming back late night after a bachelors eve party...they labelled him armed robber....play play matter reach station...play play my hommie don enter cell....CUT!!!

2011...I dey drag my right on top landed property matter....my opponents spend hefty money to arrange SARS from ikeja to come pick me for my own mama land (delta state)...I dey peace meeting when mumu ppl with ak47 come bundle me put inside sienna (property matter ooooo!!!)..next I see my self for area E cell (after spending enuf not to sleep inside SARS cell again)....I spent shi*t loads to regain my freedom. My opponents done pay over 2M make SARS waste me throway amongst arm robbers.

You never see NOTHING for life. All these butter brained Marlians. Don't let me go there.
Re: What I Learnt From Lekkitollgate Protest Today by SatantheDestroy: 10:19pm On Feb 13, 2021
mccloud224:

[s]I don't mean to boast but I'm pretty sure you can't tell 40+ man who has been working out since 15 till date at height 6'3 looking ripped to death to "shut up" in real life.

Anyways....

I bailed my childhood ogogoro buddy who is a UBA senior staff (since standard trust days) with 150k. His offence? He was coming back late night after a bachelors eve party...they labelled him armed robber....play play matter reach station...play play my hommie don enter cell....CUT!!!

2011...I dey drag my right on top landed property matter....my opponents spend hefty money to arrange SARS from ikeja to come pick me for my own mama land (delta state)...I dey peace meeting when mumu ppl with ak47 come bundle me put inside sienna (property matter ooooo!!!)..next I see my self for area E cell (after spending enuf not to sleep inside SARS cell again)....I spent shi*t loads to regain my freedom. My opponents done pay over 2M make SARS waste me throway amongst arm robbers.

You never see NOTHING for life. All these butter brained Marlians. Don't let me go there.[/b]
abeg post your pic ma post my pic may we see who dey ripped pass. as regards age, i senior you. i am not your mate talk to me with respect. see that white bear bear, no be dye. also i am not a marlian. sars will never harass you if you no challenge them. i have been together with a couple of other cars. my car was the most expensive. sars stop me and the rest. they didnt waste time to leave me. all the others wey they try claim their right instead of answering simple questions where driven to sars station.

Re: What I Learnt From Lekkitollgate Protest Today by mccloud224(m): 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
SatantheDestroy:
abeg post your pic ma post my pic may we see who dey ripped pass. as regards age, i senior you. i am not your mate talk to me with respect. see that white bear bear, no be dye. also i am not a marlian. sars will never harass you if you no challenge them. i have been together with a couple of other cars. my car was the most expensive. sars stop me and the rest. they didnt waste time to leave me. all the others wey they try claim their right instead of answering simple questions where driven to sars station.

If I dash u age...u no pass 32 ( I no say u no reach). Pikin must always yan like pikin. When u reach my age, u go understand. U too small.
Re: What I Learnt From Lekkitollgate Protest Today by mccloud224(m): 10:39pm On Feb 13, 2021
SatantheDestroy:
k

Like I said...u be pikin. Posting.pix u googled up is less than half smart. U didn't read Nada above did u?

Brain dead Marlian. Go chop "mommy thank you" as usual and.come back here to type "k".

Dumb ass.
Re: What I Learnt From Lekkitollgate Protest Today by bularuz(m): 10:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
I my opinion, I think Nigerians deserves the leadership they are getting.

1 Like

Re: What I Learnt From Lekkitollgate Protest Today by mccloud224(m): 10:49pm On Feb 13, 2021
bularuz:
I my opinion, I think Nigerians deserves the leadership they are getting.

Two big stout bottles for you...

If there is an election tomorrow, the very ppl crying APC is bad will queue up once they see N1000, oil,half paint of rice and Ankara. The judicious man/woman who can turn things around will be mocked and belittled coz dem no get money to give boys and elders.
Re: What I Learnt From Lekkitollgate Protest Today by capitalzero: 12:05am On Feb 14, 2021
SatantheDestroy:

that is by the way.

Nobody would have thought of any protest if government is doing the right thing.
Re: What I Learnt From Lekkitollgate Protest Today by capitalzero: 12:08am On Feb 14, 2021
mccloud224:

I don't mean to boast but I'm pretty sure you can't tell 40+ man who has been working out since 15 till date at height 6'3 looking ripped to death to "shut up" in real life.

Anyways....

You never see NOTHING for life. All these butter brained Marlians. Don't let me go there.

He is a kid or an adult with fish brain
Re: What I Learnt From Lekkitollgate Protest Today by capitalzero: 12:14am On Feb 14, 2021
SatantheDestroy:

It would get to your one day. Someone would frame you for a crime and would regret day you were born, You think are immune from police brutality. Innocent people have been wasted. If you know any sars officers from oyo state, ask of aina sars, he confessed to me they used to waste suspects usually young guys. Nigeria is a lawless country. I pity you.
Re: What I Learnt From Lekkitollgate Protest Today by drmikeadams(m): 12:48am On Feb 15, 2021
Hedonini:

The more money they 'pump' into these cowards in Nigeria's security forces, the lazier and more cowardly they become. Its not a matter of welfare. Forget what they tell you. It's a matter of crass incompetence and cowardice.

The US soldiers you talk about don't go to war for pecuniary reasons. The system works and so the right people with needed passion and abilities are recruited. Not like Nigeria where only frustrated and misguided idiots with connection to one Emir or Senator or Baba Alaye would be recruited.

And to make things worse the motivation to join the security forces isn't to serve or defend the country, but to make money or even to wear uniform and oppress harmless people. That's why you see soldiers and policemen forming lion when they encounter harmless civilians... But if they see BH and bandits, they will 'off' their uniforms and turn to cheetah and then dash across seven mountains and seven seas to cross over into Cameroon.

Them go come online crying lik puppies after boko haram deal wit them finish
Re: What I Learnt From Lekkitollgate Protest Today by drmikeadams(m): 12:49am On Feb 15, 2021
SatantheDestroy:
i know sars messes up but u cant compare it to the amount of crime now. have u seen the civil war loading? do you think this will happen if sars was still arround?

SARS should be sent to sambiza forever
Re: What I Learnt From Lekkitollgate Protest Today by PaperTubes1(f): 8:48am On Feb 15, 2021
They are protesting the murder of innocent young men and women who are either abused or killed extrajudicially

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Avoid Getting Kidnapped? / Man Impregnate 8yr Old; Says It Is Normal In His Culture / Training Me In School Doesn’t Mean I’ll Marry You – Lady Tells Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.