Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) (37398 Views)

Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix / Police Officers Push Patrol Van At Venue Of Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos / Police Arrest Damilare Adenola, 10 #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by nwakibie3(m): 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
Lol

Na only for naija police dey lap arm robber for Keke on their way to station grin

4 Likes

Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by Nonso92(m): 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
This country na big cruise
Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by Asgard13: 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
grin
Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by Bishop7170: 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
Good for them but can we just know the meaning of democracy in Nigeria but all I know the demons are gonna die one day and Nigeria will rise again.
Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by Strongbest(m): 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
This one strong o
Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by Honor10: 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
A
Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by Cherez: 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
GeneralPula:
A baseless protest..

Another avenue to destroy things for Lagos..

No rest for the wicked.. No rest and peace for the enemies of the west !
Paranoid
The wicked runs when no one is after them; you're your own nemesis, no one is
Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by Stallion93(m): 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
Nigeria is still sweet if you have your money
LORI IRO grin
Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by Tonytonex(m): 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
issokay. when its start, let us know.
Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by DSC7: 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
Very shameful.....
Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by hohafrank(m): 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2021
God is angry with this government and those supporting it.
Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by Reference(m): 12:20pm On Feb 13, 2021
Symptomatic of Nigeria. Those directly suffering the ills of poor governance are the same that will take sides with and defend their oppressors.

Let the pictures be saved for posterity so the whole world knows what is wrong with Nigeria and what virus plagues the minds of her citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by cyojunior1(m): 12:20pm On Feb 13, 2021
Activist001:
This country na wah. grin

I support arresting people who disobey the law though. Another protest at the moment will make Lagos bleed harder than before.

#DefendLagos

another product of failed system
Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by uboma(m): 12:20pm On Feb 13, 2021
Do you know Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru? He is a serial Scam Artist. See his photos on the link below,

https://www.nairaland.com/6412026/yusuf-adeiza-kabiru-serial-scam
Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by oluwasegun007(m): 12:20pm On Feb 13, 2021
Lol....this kontry na wah.
Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by smyo(m): 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2021
GeneralPula:
A baseless protest..

Another avenue to destroy things for Lagos..

No rest for the wicked.. No rest and peace for the enemies of the west !
Are you sure you are not enemy of your self? Just think am well o
Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by Emekaonline: 12:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
But why is it that most of the voice I am hearing are Igbos? Is there anything these people are not telling us. There is more than meet the eye here. But why is no one occupying Oyingbo where they claimed there was massacre? Nonsense
Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by MadamExcellency: 12:23pm On Feb 13, 2021
FalseProphet1:
God is angry with our leaders.

The elements are angry with our leaders.

The gods are angry with our leaders.

The dark forces are angry with our leaders.

Nigerians are angry with our leaders.

I see a revolution soon, I see angry mobs invading various government houses across the country and Chase away sitting governor's, I see the police force headquarters in Abuja burnt to ashes, I see angry youths venting their frustration on anyone they know is part of the government, I see a new Nigeria. This I have seen.

Thank goodness you are a false prophet.

Tribal and Clannish regional/religious faultlines will make it impossible for Youths of Nigeria to fight as one.
Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by Emekaonline: 12:23pm On Feb 13, 2021
smyo:
Are you sure you are not enemy of your self? Just think am well o

And why dont you go and protest at Oyingbo in Rivers where you and your family also claim there was massacre? You guys are fools
Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by Adoyimati(m): 12:23pm On Feb 13, 2021
It's safe to say Nigeria is a country that has failed its citizens esp the youth. Well you can always visit our site @ mp3musicorb.com for all your <a href="https://mp3musicorb.com/">MP3 DOWNLOAD</a> so you can forget about the sorrows hovering around the country.
Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by ladychioma: 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Hahahaha,
The Yorubas will take the glory, saying that it's the spirit of the protest and that of the innocent souls slaughtered by the police that made the vehicle refused to start.

But when issues erupt, they'll say it's the Igbos that are instigating the protest and the destruction of Lagos due to jealousy.

I only blame the Lagos-born Igbos because they most atimes behave like Cameroon-goats,
Before nko?. When you are maltreating the masses and you don't want them to protest. The gods of the land are angry with the police men.
Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by Akorkor(f): 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2021
Protest is human right. This is one of the reason why this country will never move forward. Keypad warriors defending Lagos.

One question you should ask yourself is “Why didn’t they disrupt any properties until the curfew started? Politicians are turning us against each other, they are using hooligans to scatter our infrastructure so that they can put blame on peaceful protesters.

In a sane climes, protesting is part of human rights. If this thieficians doesn’t have any skeleton on their cupboard they should leave the youth to protest and the police should protect them.
Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by Reference(m): 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2021
DSC7:
Very shameful.....

Shameful is even politically correct...mindless is apt. Is is not civil action that will divert the resources needed to build proper institutional services from those who donot need it to those who suffer inextricably because of mismanagement.

Tell me how many expensive SUV's in various convoys will it take to have decent police trucks. Yet sense has not befallen Nigerians including the police itself. Let them continue romancing the rot.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by hopexter(m): 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2021
Kriss216:
grin grin

Chai

I go soon leave this country for una cheesy cheesy

You go nowhere angry angry
Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by CocoaOla: 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2021
If Nigeria is good no one will protest I don't support violence

Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by samwillyco1(m): 12:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
God's of the land are angry with them
Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by rollandben(m): 12:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Hahahaha,
The Yorubas will take the glory, saying that it's the spirit of the protest and that of the innocent souls slaughtered by the police that made the vehicle refused to start.

But when issues erupt, they'll say it's the Igbos that are instigating the protest and the destruction of Lagos due to jealousy.

I only blame the Lagos-born Igbos because they most atimes behaves like Cameroon-goats.
My brother you no lie, I'm a yoruba man either, really, we have been know by all what you mention above!!
We too dey back stab our self. that's why the country remain this empty. I'm so sorry for youruba and I'm so sorry for my Igbo brothers too.
SOLUTION: I HOPE WE STAND UP AND FACE OUR FEARS SOONER. AFTER ALL ITS BETTER TO DIE AS A HERO THAN TO DIE LIKE A COWARD. I ALSO VISITED THE TOLL TODAY

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by samwillyco1(m): 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2021
Kriss216:
After watching this video, I can categorically hit my chest and say...

Nigeria is a failed country!

Make una no kill me with laughter oo grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by dalass(f): 12:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Hahahaha,

I only blame the Lagos-born Igbos because they most atimes behave like Cameroon-goats,

You must sha try to include the word "Igbo" in any news involving Yoruba. Is there a competition going in in your head even when physically nothing is going on between the two
Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by slivertongue: 12:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
d npf is a disgrace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

About 600 Boko Haram Members Killed In Gombe And Monguno / FFK's Daughter, Temi Randle's Baby Shower (Photos) / Peter Obi Lands In Enugu To Campaign For LP Governorship Candidate & Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.